Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bouncing back.  (Read 1023 times)
Abrefatotherescue (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

So I have been reading tweets and other media outlets which are predicting that the BTC will have a huge surge by December. Have anyone come across this and I don't know if I should be excited or that's another bubble waiting to be needle pricked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:33:47 AM

Bitcoin price increased nearly $2500 as now its price is $8200 compared to the past month price $5700. It can be down for few days, but it has a chance to boom by December again- the prediction of many Bitcoin analyst.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

Bitcoin prices have rebounded, if the bitcoin price fluctuated around $ 6,000 in June, the current price of bitcoin has risen to over $ 8,000, the official bitcoin rebounded after a long time.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

Yes it could go the way of the last bubble and it may or may not get pin pricked as quick . . . Or maybe it wont.

Everyone knows at this stage the markets are unpredictable.

My thinking is that people remember last years rise and are determined to be involved as are a lot of new investors
They just dont know it yet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptoDamon

Activity: 99
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:25:22 AM

There's no assurance that bitcoin's value will skyrocket by the end of the year but as what bitcoin's performance in the market is exhibiting lately there's a huge possibility that it will reach its ATH. We all know that no one can predict the value of bitcoin, all we have to do is just wait and try to be positive about everything. Every predictions and speculations can happen anytime.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:25:44 AM

Seriously I don't understand anymore its movement. When you think you understood why and when that's the moment you fail. Because there are too many factor out there that can influence the price and the volume and even if you are a professional trader you can misunderstand them.

Just give it a shoot, and if you truly believe in the project just do not look every hour / day at the chart and stay positive at the future.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

IT was the ETF who cause the rise of bitcoin price.
But the sec rejected the offer again and it cause to fall a bit.
now BTC is under close door meeting and hoping for the better outcome.
the rise is due to this now.
CryptoDamon

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

This was a huge bounce. There are lots of traders who profit form this suddent uptrend of btc value. Hope that the market will continue being bullish until the end of the year so all of us will be happy and enjoying the fruits of our investments. It's still not yet too late to add up to your portfolio few percentage of btc investments for sure by next year after the next btc halving, btc value will surely double or triple its value.
Sakura0990

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

So I have been reading tweets and other media outlets which are predicting that the BTC will have a huge surge by December. Have anyone come across this and I don't know if I should be excited or that's another bubble waiting to be needle pricked.

The market is currently not attractive, so I think will need a new influx of money, the market will flourish until December!
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:33:16 AM

I agree that bitcoin will have a major breakout at December. But I believe that it might happen now. This August I suppose. Last year, August break was so good that made bitcoin create it's all time high or ath. Probably it will make another right now and in December. History repeats itself.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:39:26 AM

The price is now not very good and it's not particularly happy.
ddd4367a

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

If people really care, explore and invest in Bitcoin, will see Bitcoin prices increase 40% in July, bitcoin prices will continue to rise and may increase in the near future. So I hope it will bring me a lot of profit
IMMBAGGA

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

Yes it's true that bitcoin price is bouncing back. Previously its price dipped very low levels.  Everybody was sad.  Now price upward movement gave happiness to all.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:16:03 AM

Bitcoin is an in-demand crypto currency, so its price is unlikely to drop for a long time. You can expect short-term drops in the rate, but do not panic and "run" to the exchange to sell cheaper currency. I think that in 2018 BTC can exceed the bar of $50,000, and this can happen in the fall.
I think it is not new to us, bitcoin is said to be unstable because anytime it will go up and down the value and the price is amazing because it can maybe change anytime anywhere. So then I believe that after the huge dump pump will follow it is all because I believe that the market will not going to drop forever, it will surely change and it will really bounce back.
salalaman

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

I have seen and heard a lot of peple and articles indicating so but i see all these to be speculations and other false accusations against bitcoon and cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is now showing a massive improvement in its recognition and acceptability. Its transactions are dominating in others. I think we shouldn't take them serious.
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

Why will people be speculating bad news about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is now growing and improving more than it was previously. Bitcoin has come to stay and everything shows that bitcoin is not bouncing back and it will not.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:44:02 AM

Frankly no one can accurately predict what will happen in the future
Some talk about landing before telling the inevitable rise
Some are talking about the 2014 scenario
Problem, dear, the some confuse the aspirations and the analysis
We all hope that the market will rise
But will this really happen ..?!

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

I think the bitcoin price will rise by the end of 2018. It may not reach $ 20k as of late 2017 but it could hit $ 15k
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

I am not going with fud altough it would be very nice to see a surge.
i think that they are thinking of the last year, i do not see how it could repeat so fast since we dont have new funds coming in the space yet.

i think that we will see another drop to 5000$ level before we go up.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

This is the amazing thing about bitcoin; people start doubting it and it bounces back strongly. Bitcoin is indeed the king of crypto and I know bitcoin will rise so high by the end of the year.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

The price is now not very good and it's not particularly happy.

And its really bouncing back so fast.Its better to hold on to our btc.I'm sure sooner it will rise again.
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:19:32 AM

In the current month,bitcoin makes a clear splash in its price as compared to last month price I think that was about 5700$ and now it has reached 8200$ and I am sure that it will gradually go more up at the end of the year as,it had reached 17900$ on last years' december.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

They have concluded this, based on the past price history of Bitcoin for the last five years, but we still have to wait and see if we will have the same scenario, just like what we've seen in the past years, people are also predicting that it will even surpass last year's price.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:22:19 AM

I think this is due to the increase in SEC applications for the launch of bitcoin-funds (ETF).

It will attract hundreds of billions of dollars, and the price of Bitcoin will go up several times. Shocked
Maclyn19

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

Anything is possible in Bitcoin basically because that is the natural behavior of bitcoin being at the top and a digital currency. The price may go high or down. Let's hope for the best and always be prepared to whatever will happen especially on being emotionally ready. Let's see and hope.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:26:47 AM

If you are holder of bitcoin then you dont have to read any news, dont fall for any traps etc because you are holder and what matters for you is the time until when you hold. The longer you hold, off course the bigger profits you will earn in the coming days. Because it sure thing that anyhow bitcoin will keep raising its market cap and one can be sure to have some additional profits over ROI with this surge. Yes, having market updates is good thing but sometimes it can have negative effect over you if there are FUD's coming out. So its better to be straight forward and hold it until the December.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

Yes I have also read some stuffs concerning the last quarter rally in the year. I am praying for it to be true so that we can see the end of these bearish days. Let bitcoin bring back the good old days of rally and mooning.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

Yes I have also read some stuffs concerning the last quarter rally in the year. I am praying for it to be true so that we can see the end of these bearish days. Let bitcoin bring back the good old days of rally and mooning.

We can never do away with the sporadic bearish and bullish markets when it comes to trading so just expect a  bearish market back even if the bulls take over soon because they are all part of the whole trading package and you cannot do away with them for good because it doesn't favor you. You've rather got to be strategic as a trader.
hdueuieo123

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:42:50 AM

Please give me a reliable source of what you say. I am a researcher of this electronic market and I am not even sure about the collapse or fluctuation of the BTC in the future. Because of this, the dynamics of e-economy are difficult to grasp.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

Predictions are two sides from the reference figures. Bitcoin has created a strong rebound in the past 10 days. from the price of 6k2 - 8k. That is the special thing of bitcoin. I believe the upcoming bitcoin will have more significant new fluctuations. ETFs are being waited on by the community.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

..this is all what predicts...predictions may cause to be right or wrong,,but if you do believe in the power of Bitcoin,,then you will be probably gain some higher profits in investing Bitcoin,,that will happen if you did not sell your Bitcoin in a dump price,,because now,,Bitcoin value is continuously increasing..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

IT was the ETF who cause the rise of bitcoin price.
But the sec rejected the offer again and it cause to fall a bit.
now BTC is under close door meeting and hoping for the better outcome.
the rise is due to this now.

The rejected ETF was of the winklevoss and it was the second attempt this year. There is another bitcoin ETF application that is still active (the VanEck SolidX Bitcoin Trust) which is also responsible for the price rise. It was open for comment last July 2. Lately the date of application had been postponed till September.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

I think the bitcoin price will rise by the end of 2018. It may not reach $ 20k as of late 2017 but it could hit $ 15k

That is a very optimistic prediction. Bitcoin price can change very quickly, that is true but with current trend it's hard that it will go al the way to 15000$.
Now the price is above 8000$ but in the next short period I don't expect some high changes in terms of growth. Maybe closer to the end of the year.
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

yes as many bitcoin analysts say, December bitcoin will reach $ 20,000.

this is exactly the same as the trend of yesterday.and this can be called the annual trend.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

Everyone now was getting exited about what happen in bitcoin price at this christmas,we already saw that bitcoin price was bouncing after in the re-back price,so for me its a good sign that bitcoin price will be more higher.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

At the moment the bitcoin price is high because it's time to rise as you have been asking for the expensive bitcoin price do not wait and hold it again at a big bitcoin price because it has a chance to fall again after 2018.

teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:43:18 AM

Yeah. Just like what the recent years have shown, by this time bitcoin's price will just continue to surge up until the end of the year. All good news for everyone.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:51:04 AM

I am amazed and it is really strange for me that all the world was screaming about bull run, anyways we are stucked on the end of $8200. So the situation is really unusual and nobody know what to do now, and what are we going to go.
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

they are very well organized have a dedicated  and funded term through so they are doing well ,they bring privacy to the table in a way that other coins fail to do .they bring a blockchain market development which well allow people to sell things thus the ability for anyone to gain capitol in crpto without the use of an exchange.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

You are right Bitcoin is bouncing back & in last month its value rises up to 40%. Very hard to predict exactly but hopes it will pump again & in December 18 or in January 19 we will see bitcoin at high ever.
Reason of this prediction is that bitcoin have a large community & a huge volume of trade make it more strong.
jane05

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is bouncing back which is a great news for everyone who invested in bitcoin. everyday new updates that comes and I hope bitcoin will rise up to the moon.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

Bitcoin must be able to go back anytime soon from now. But if not, I think that is completely fine because there will be investment opportunities for bitcoin and other altcoins that are low and at the same time have a potential to grow.

jhayness18

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

Well, as we have notice now bitcoin already pump and hopefully it will continuous to rise for the next few days but there's a facts that this system is very volatile and has a lot of fluctuations so it's possibly gives the downtrend movements anytime therefore we much be aware and alert of the movements in cyptomarket so we can be avoid for on losses. However, having faith and hope that in this coming December or end of this year 2018 bitcoin will absolutely perform a better movement so all of us can be benefited.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

I agree that bitcoin will have a major breakout at December. But I believe that it might happen now. This August I suppose. Last year, August break was so good that made bitcoin create it's all time high or ath. Probably it will make another right now and in December. History repeats itself.

Yes definitely..
Bitcoin is bouncing back which is a great news for everyone .I believe that  there's new updates that comes soon bitcoin will rise up again.

Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:32:55 PM

This is just the beginning of what bitcoin is going to hit before 2018 ends. The market volume and market cap is gradually increasing. But i advice that  if you want to invest, please don't invest everything....Cool Cool
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

Bitcoin price rises only beautiful news is needed and great feedbacks to keep possitive Investors in bitcoin will be strong enough to increase this and further increase the cost of the past.
boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

I find that the king is back, Bitcoin will rise sharply by the end of this year. I bought it now and will only take profit at 20k
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

Putting all of our desired price and hope to bitcoin on December.
Bubble talks will never stop so if it breakouts to a new all time high then let it happen.
But I'm not only expecting that there will be a major breakout on December but for the next years too.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

The price indeed is recovering. Some says it will increase by the end of the year.  However,  predictions are not that accurate.  But of course would be glad if it the price would really increase. Let us just all hope the demand will increase by the end of the year.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

from the last year chart, and 2 years ago, we can see that bitcoin price increases more and more in the Q3 and Q4 of the year, if this year like the previous year, i think bitcoin price will increase until the end of the year. I don't have the best reason why bitcoin is increasing but from the experience it rise up in the Q4, so we can try to buy bitcoin right now and get more profit if the price of bitcoin is increasing in the Q4 if this year

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:18:34 PM

Bitcoin increases and there's more speculation price indeed may climb this year end. No one knows if this will become true but the possibility price could gains an increase. Good news about adoptions can at least contributes with the price of bitcoin to bounce back.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

Yes, absolutely just like this months on previous year 2017 where bitcoin price was really low and slowly bouncing back and keeping up and strong until the end of the year. Everyone is looking forward for a good year of bitcoin this year just like the other. And as we can see bitcoin price did not hit below $6000 and now gaining back the value to $8000 lately which is a good sign of continued progress.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

The value of the new digital currency itself can not be predicted, but many investors can take advantage of this process. This caused a lot of digital money, which then sold their assets to buy Bitcoin. This increases Bitcoin compared to the digital currency, from the previous one, the bitcoin market will increase if this happens and the price will be higher, and this will almost happen every year end.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

Well still it's not yet concluded or not been done, the only thing that holding me is my coins also i've been reading too some comments and hearing some other person perspective like my friends, they said that maybe in a next month on the last month of this year maybe we can see the changes on the price of bitcoin, but still as of now it's gradually decreasing, but despite the ups and downs and the crisis that bitcoin is facing, still best hope and looking forward through out it's success on the near future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

We all wish that bitcoin will skyrocket this december like what in the last year did. Let's pray that this is the start of the increasing value of it and to be consistent in the coming months.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:37:00 PM

I'm not only say about december month, even there are says september month and it all only speculations, but if i see from the previous year that blow happened on 3rd month every year. Hope that will be repeat and even more than previous year

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

I can also see that another bull run would occur this late 2018 and Bitcoin's price would surge high again. But to be able to do that, we need something like a new development or a positive news that would make people feel fear of missing out again just like last year. If ETF accepts bitcoin, that would mean another big thing to Bitcoin and would surely help Bitcoin's price to grow significantly.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:44:40 PM

hopefully BTC will rise again as December last year, so we can benefit from the price spike and is a bonus at the end of the year from the results of our hard work.
Macai

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:47:40 PM

I like the term Yeah! Indeed it is bouncing back, cause the value is just like a ball rolling, from depreciation to its appreciation. Now, it is coming back, Bitcoin is recovering once again.
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

That is what mostly want to happen hopefully it will truely happens by december. What bitcoin are showing now in the market (slowly but surely pump) is some sort good sign that some change will happen in december.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

i think that they are thinking of the last year, i do not see how it could repeat so fast since we dont have new funds coming in the space yet.

Market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time, the price value may goes up or may goes down in the market, there is a lot of factors, that affect the market price movement, like the issues on Banned, Scammer, Hacker, and the issue on Regulation by the financial institution of the country where Bitcoin transaction is visible in the market. This does affect the  Market Movement, one other important to note that, it is the Volume of investment put in by the investors in the crypto market. With the stable fundamentals, Bitcoin price will goes up again soon if not later or next month.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Greenkarki

Merit: 19

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

Recently bitcoin price was in high growth, but suddenly it goes down again. But this dip is temporary only. It will not continue again the price starts to increase in upcoming days. You can buy btc at low rate and hold it foe long time. Surely by the end of this december we will expect the tremendous growth of the bitcoin. Hope it will happen like last year. Till that you have to hold with patience.

TokenSell

Activity: 137

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

It might be a fake price growth to squizz the rest of the market holders and kick out short positions.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

Bitcoin might bounce back on the next month. Bitcoin already hit its lowest value this year for around 6k and this will be the lowest for this year. I am shock about bitcoin reaching again 8k because i thought it will go down 4k last month but it did not happened. Bitcoin this year might have the value around 10k.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:58:42 PM

Recently bitcoin price was in high growth, but suddenly it goes down again. But this dip is temporary only. It will not continue again the price starts to increase in upcoming days. You can buy btc at low rate and hold it foe long time. Surely by the end of this december we will expect the tremendous growth of the bitcoin. Hope it will happen like last year. Till that you have to hold with patience.

Yeah, price is bouncing back and we cannot really tell when the price will reach again its ath price last year, I really hope that bitcoin will recover again its high price so we all can get good profit.
diodorako

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

Bitcoin has survived so much FUD in last 8 years. It will only grow strong now.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

Most of media that explaining about bitcoin trend and chart only spread their own opinion and no guarantee if bitcoin will bouncing back in december. Rather than looking into the end of the year, you should at least pay attention to bitcoin price nowadays and i think it bounce huge enough and expecting some retracement to downside. I'm not a fan of opinion talking about price next 3-6 months or next year. Its better if you learn how to read chart than listening to other people opinion  Grin Grin
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

For me, you should trust bitcoin that it can reach a very huge amount in the last quarter of the year. I am excited to know the price of bitcoin in the last quarter of the year and if it is high, I can now sell my bitcoin and gain a high profit.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

i think too so if later etf is received by sec then i think it will make bitcoin will be able to reach all time high back
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

yeah bitcoin is slowly  bouncing back, lets hope this will continue up to the 4th quarter of the year for us to be more happy. this will give us enough cash to be use during holidays.
Webberson

Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

Bitcoin is a new kind of innovation that has the potential to excel in the future. Regardless of the fact that the market has been down for a while now, it is seen in anticipation that it will have a bounce back in the future.

AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

Hopefully bitcoin will continue to increase and it will have a good value in the end of the month. Bitcoin will be back to the last peak value because many will have a good invest in bitcoin. I think this is the routine of the market of the bitcoin that 3rd and 4th quarter of the year bitcoin will have a good value in the market and the increasing of volume that are buying bitcoin. Let us patronize bitcoin more for the huge profits in the future.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

hopefully BTC will rise again as December last year, so we can benefit from the price spike and is a bonus at the end of the year from the results of our hard work.
There are many predictions that bitcoin will increase before the year ends. Hoping the bitcoin increase again just like last year increase or maybe even higher than that, for us to earn bigger profit, to support our needs and wants, and even saved for future purposes. But is suggest that lets just wait for whats really going to happen to bitcoin.
Shutup

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

Hope so bitcoin will bounce back this month.Although bouncing is too long ,l have the best hope that it will go back on the end on this year.All is monitoring on the price because we have the high expectations to bitcoin.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

Bitcoin is very useful crypto currency. I think , Bitcoin price is unlikely to drop  for a long time. Bitcoin price is Better than previous month. I think, Bitcoin price come back very soon. it's Market will Grows up very quickly. just Waite and see.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

Yes it is pumping again and hopefully it will not bounce to dump again. I agree that it will continue to rise in the market until the end of the year. I am expecting with bitcoin more and it will give us a good value in the market. Many investors are already investing with bitcoin because of its potential and its future value in the market of cryptocurrency.

eydrea

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:09:56 PM

Ever since i joined here i cant understand its movement. The good news about the sudden bounce is that it makes bitcoin more interesting. Lets hope that thos bounce will continue to rise and wont end up bouncing back to dump again. I believe that there is a chance that at the end of this year i will recover and rise again. Bitcoin will remain as the best coin in cryptocurrency if that happens and investors will continue to use bitcoin.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

Well I believe this will definitely happen for everyone cause Bitcoin is being successful and existed with this kind of annual routine which happens every year no one wants this to depreciate but the thing is that Bitcoin needs to take rests for every skyrocketed price that it is making for the last few months every year and it happened almost a decade and still functional, so I guess panic selling is not an actual thing to do.

Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

It's a relief for us who invested in Bitcoin when it was a bit high, I hope that it will more than what it is right now so we can have some profit and gains. Though we can't say that it'll go consistently, it's expected that there will be some fall. It's great, because the bounce back of the price is really big, from $5,000 - $8,000 again, now we just need to wait, hopefully the price should increase more.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

Yes, Bitcoin bouncing back again, a lot of people is excited now, investors are coming and more are possible to come in before the Bull Run in the market... Bitcoin in number one among all ALT coin as posted, it remain stable, with good fundamentals, and above all remain number one among all the ALT coin posted in the market. not to mention the high level of confidence by the investors in the market. Let hold on Bull Run is unstoppable to happen soon....
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

Bitcoin is an in-demand crypto currency, so its price is unlikely to drop for a long time. You can expect short-term drops in the rate, but do not panic and "run" to the exchange to sell cheaper currency. I think that in 2018 BTC can exceed the bar of $50,000, and this can happen in the fall.
Sudden spikes or dips are a feature of the super liquid global never ending trade day for bitcoin. It would be difficult to count that of behavior out. The sophisticated traders who learned the ebbs and the flows of the bitcoin market also have better and better infrastructure to use and even more complex markets surrounding the asset class so it remains with the realm of the possible that things could swing again.
Coinlover9

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

Bitcoin is moving forward and if it just break's the 10k barrier it would be perfect.i hope it would continue to grow and by the end of this year passes that mark.then it would definitely mean it's back on the track of growth.
budarkcyber

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

According to some bitcoin analysts the opportunity to bitcoin rise rapidly in december is big enough. But for this month I think the bitcoin price could have gone down in a few days.
ValentinJunav

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

It slowly is, even tho stopped at the moment i still expect it to be over 10k by the end of this year
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:57:06 PM

I hear the same prediction from this January, but the temp bitcoin is growing with doesn't seem so fast to bitcoin come back at least to 20k$ and I am silent about any higher numbers.
tonywangg

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

I'm a full believer that Bitcoin is beginning it's run back up.  It may hesitate and do a quick dip just to shake the weak out but I think the bear market is now officially over. 
solkinsolali

Merit: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:00:58 PM

I think everyone has been very happy to see the recent good development of the Bitcoin price. This might just be the journey to the all time high of about $20,000 or even beyond it by December. Let pray the price rise continues. It is really a confidence booster.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:02:43 PM

People say different stories, But I don't think even they believe 100% that Market will behave as they say, Crypto market is really unpredictable at the moment. I don't know whether the market will rise again in December or at the beginning of next year, No one knows, But I believe season time will come back as usual, but this time, hard to say an exact time.

bbs98

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

maybe it's time to go back, hopefully this bubble is not only temporary and will continue to rise high, and no one will break this balloon as it gets bigger, and everyone hopes it will happen soon..
muhammedb

Merit: 108

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:28:49 PM

With the current price now I think bitcoin is already bouncing back because when all know how bitcoin start last year it was all like this so i guess something good is about to happen in crypto word again.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

I dont think that these claims have a solid ground. There is no reason for this in general, we need new money.
There are few factors that can make the market boom like:
1) ETF
2) Stock market popping

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
MoneyGuardian

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:04:49 PM

There has been lot of speculation regarding the price of BTC recently but if you are asking for asking for personal opinion then I think Bitcoin might even surpass the last year's 20,000$ mark with the speed it is recovering. It has broken 8,000$ resistance mark this week after breaking 6k and 7k resistance all within this month. ETF approval might help it to skyrocket it's price again.
Eurobot

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

BTC is definitely bouncing back very strongly right now. Even after recent rejection of Wilklevoss's ETF proposal many crypto enthusiasts thought BTC will see another dip after last year's December. But, Bitcoin has been holding it's ground strongly so far. If the future hearings for ETF proves to be successful then it might rise beyond last year's cap of $20k.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:12:48 AM

This fluctuations is normal in the crypto market, this pump and dump happens frequently in the crypto market. After a long time the price was in increase range but this week goes oppositely. The price goes down again, but this is not happened continusouly. This dip is only for short period, hope the market will recover soon and again bitcoin bitcoin will increase and prove its strength in upcoming days. By the end of this year surely the price will have massive growth.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:43:13 AM

Well, we will just wait and see while relying more on the predictions by most of the famous experts of Crypto that they said that the Bitcoin price will soar ATH again before this year would end. Although i doubt it but this predictions is better than spreading FUD in which it will just make the market become more unhealthy.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:42:52 AM

You know what mate?i will advice you to stop reading and buying those positive broadcast instead just use it to motivate your self to trust bitcon

Because if you trust and believe those words from the self proclaimed Experts ,only failure will come to your ways,this same thing is what im doing for less bitterness if those dont become reality
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:44:58 AM

It is not a bubble but it seem the growth is going to be gradual this time with occasional pullbacks and then recovery and then higher heightd
Ripplexprem

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

It’s now almost 8200$ and it was about 6k$. So it’s improving gradually and I hope it will touch approximately 10k$ in the end of this year. So be patient who invest on it.
conlyX

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:19:14 AM

Yes it’s a true news. Bitcoin is bouncing back. It price increase 25000 dollar to 8200 dollar. Because of some development and some good project its price increase. I think it will increase more in future.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:54:15 AM

In my own opinion, bitcoins price will bounce back again and it will pump its price before the year ends just like what happened last december and it will bubble just like what is happening today because the price is volatile and the price increase will be depending on the investors interest.
herodrx

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

I saw this news for several times in this site. Good to see you are sharing the news as just sharing will make it happen to boom the price. Let's keep this hype going. Thanks for your insight.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

In my own opinion, bitcoins price will bounce back again and it will pump its price before the year ends just like what happened last december and it will bubble just like what is happening today because the price is volatile and the price increase will be depending on the investors interest.

I am likewise optimistyic that as long as we keep investing in bitcoin it will definitely bounce back if we remain poatient enough. Credit to the  core devs who are also technically developing it and making it stay relevant until now.
Fooper84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

Bitcoin is starting to get the price back. Bitcoin has returned to the price of about $ 2,000 more than before. It's a good direction for Bitcoin. I think that the price of bitcoin will increase further.
Nuad19

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

we all know that things switch very easily in this place so I really hope the investors will not get panic or influence by any ill news,  our support is very important for the market to recover soon , as fast the market will raise that will be more helpful for us
millensharon8

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

It’s now almost 8200$ and it was about 6k$. So it’s improving gradually and I hope it will touch approximately 10k$ in the end of this year. So be patient who invest on it.
The thing is that impatience is what has actually affected a whole lot of people in this market thinking bitcoin should just all of a sudden start picking up very fast until they start calling out for the moon over again. Nothing warrants any serious bull run, but will bitcoin have a chance to recover eventually? Definitely Yes! If it does not bounce back now, it will definitely bounce back eventually. We are in the bear world for this year, so I would not be expecting too much that would end up being needle pricked except for normal growth.

SibiHH

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

Bitcoins did gain quite a bit from its lows this year but what strikes me is that other major coins like Ethereum, Xrp, BitcoinCash didn’t. They are all around their lowest price from this year.
I think this is a clear sign that the substantial trust in crypto is still lost. Bitcoin might just be a bit more pumped by big investors while the rest of the crypto world is still waiting in doubt.
I hope though you guys are right that we see a big surge in bitcoin towards the end of the year as this would surely pull the other coins up as well.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

I think it will go toward a good price at the end of 2018. Many people are talking about hitting 40-50k but i don't think it will go this much far.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

Bitcoin seems to be continuing these fluctuations for a while. The important thing is that big breaks happen. It is very dangerous.

genuin

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:38:17 PM

You know what mate?i will advice you to stop reading and buying those positive broadcast instead just use it to motivate your self to trust bitcon

Because if you trust and believe those words from the self proclaimed Experts ,only failure will come to your ways,this same thing is what im doing for less bitterness if those dont become reality
It's true what you post in this thread. a lot of opinions arise from the news about going up or down bitcoin in the short and long term, but actually after I observe most of the issues in circulation actually just want to do propaganda against bitcoin and want to seek profits as much
alanfox

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

"I started with bitcoins a few weeks ago when the value also just had dropped. I am still in positive territory and will definitely not sell. I am
even thinking off investing a little bit more."
kellyscott

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:11:56 AM

yes I agree with the fact that bitcoin faces a big bounces this week,  prices have fallen on large number but if you analyzed the market then you may able to notice that some invest also get benefited from this somehow ,  Undecided so there is a hope for every situation.
Robert_Austin

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:01:35 AM

I wouldn't call it a bubble this time because the first one had it's full run. Now things are starting to look more dependable and reliable in terms of the long term future outlook of bitcoin and adoption in more places. It will be readily available and more easily used in daily aspects of our lives throughout next few years, so there's a good reason for getting into it.

The big huge run we saw last year was a bit fake for a few reasons. Bitcoin was a good place for Chinese to protect themselves from currency devaluation, and it was just that--short term hedge. That momentum caught fire all around the world and everyone jumped into it without knowing what it was. Typical herd-like investment mentality.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

I am really confused about it. But there is a huge possibility of a bull run which may lead bitcoin to a higher price. Otherwise it will stay around 8-9k from my opinion.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

it seems that until now there is still no sign that the price of bitcoin will bounce very high at the end of the year, currently the price of bitcoin is falling and making many people panic.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

The possibility of a rebound in BTC prices should be small. Even if the return is in 2020, at least it is impossible now. It may take another 16 months.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
gilad215

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

After this correction, BTC is at the support right now. We need to watch the charts a bit more to confirm any trend at this moment. But I feel, we had a satisfactory correction and now a rebound will take place. But an ultimate rebound which will confirm a bull ride is not coming anytime soon I think unless and until ETF actually get launched which is rare a possibility.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

Well most of rhe people are saying this because they are believing that bitcoin have been always making the year end on more than 2x of the price of the initial year so there are only 4 months left for bitcoin to show action, that's why everyone is hyping that bitcoin will go into pump after August or September.
maarx

Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:38:28 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 07:05:45 PM by maarx

Dont judge the bitcoin price with current situation, because this dip is normal and temporary. Hope bitcoin bounce again by the end of this year. Now the price goes very down but in future surely it will rise. dont get panic about current situation just buy more bitcoins now and hold it for future. little by little the price will increase and by the end of this year  it will touch the moon. definitely the price of bitcoin will be bouncing back with high growth. At that time you can sell and earn more profits.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

Bitcoin is likely to rise by the end of this year, market changes will inevitably occur. I think bitcoin is not a bubble, but bitcoin is a source of profit, and remains optimistic about bitcoin for future profits.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:15:45 PM

Yes Many people predict that there will be a surge in December. But in my opinion, they remember that last year the price soared. So they might think that in 2018 there will be an equation that will increase by the end of the year. But only their predictions. I think the best thing is to continue to collect and keep waiting until December.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:02:04 PM

After this correction, BTC is at the support right now. We need to watch the charts a bit more to confirm any trend at this moment. But I feel, we had a satisfactory correction and now a rebound will take place. But an ultimate rebound which will confirm a bull ride is not coming anytime soon I think unless and until ETF actually get launched which is rare a possibility.

Bitcoins will grow up again no matter how the market price drops because people will still continue to invest in the market due to a huge demand of cryptocurrency in the market and most of the coins are altcoins.
cryptoking252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

The price will increase further. This year the price was $2800 and within July it reached $8000. So, there is still time for 2018 to further increase the price. The mass audience are sure that it will be more than $8000.
bitcoindiary

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:38:11 PM

There has been lot of speculation regarding the price of BTC recently but if you are asking for asking for personal opinion then I think Bitcoin might even surpass the last year's 20,000$ mark with the speed it is recovering. It has broken 8,000$ resistance mark this week after breaking 6k and 7k resistance all within this month. ETF approval might help it to skyrocket it's price again.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:39:44 PM

Actually all these days have been circulating a lot of speculations about it, however the market seems to be still quite hesitant and there does not seem to be so optimistic signals that allow us to keep very high expectations for the end of the year. In fact, I would be quite satisfied if bitcoin remained in a range close to $10,000 in December, although it would not be strange that in the course of the next few months we can see the price fall to worrying levels below $5,000.
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:40:55 PM

i don't know whats happening this time of the year
Bitcoin pumps and dumps suddenly
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

i don't know whats happening this time of the year
Bitcoin pumps and dumps suddenly

That's what we called price fluctuations. We are so  volatile today and we have to expect such twist anytime since we never controlled it's prices.  Openly we experienced ups and downs, and nothing we can do with that. We just accept the reality that crypto are changing its trend and not just like before.
painkiller321

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:43:32 PM

BTC is really proving it's worth right now, after the last dump, when people thought there was no hope with holding on to their coins; Bitcoin has proved everyone wrong and recovered in a great manner within last couple of months. I think it will grow more with upcoming normalization around the whole world which opens the door for many possibilities regarding Bitcoin.
huydai

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:01:36 AM

The sophisticated traders who learned the ebbs and the flows of the bitcoin market also have better and better infrastructure to use and even more complex markets surrounding the asset class so it remains with the realm of the possible that things could swing again. I think it will grow more with upcoming normalization around the whole world which opens the door for many possibilities regarding Bitcoin. I think the best thing is to continue to collect and keep waiting until December.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:57:55 AM

I really don't believe in prediction 100% because there is no assurance at all, it is just their opinion and we have a different perspective. In my opinion, if many of us will believe in that prediction and most of us will buy bitcoin before Dec, then surely bitcoin price will boom again because of the more investors the more chance that bitcoin price will increase.
Robert_Austin

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:18:05 AM

Yes Many people predict that there will be a surge in December. But in my opinion, they remember that last year the price soared. So they might think that in 2018 there will be an equation that will increase by the end of the year. But only their predictions. I think the best thing is to continue to collect and keep waiting until December.

The problem I have with these kinds of predictions is that when everyone is anxiously expecting it to happen, it doesn't. I certainly hope it does, but there isn't really good evidence for it to do so. It could follow the historical trend, but I've seen this with other assets and stocks, where everyone is shouting "buy in ___ sell in ___ because it happened this way last year!" and then the exact opposite happens.

I'm a bit concerned about the impact futures will have on keeping the price down. Big banks have the ability to open massive short positions against Bitcoin now.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:23:05 AM

After the week-end small down fall now prices are recovering above $7100 levels. Bitcoin is such a swinging volatile thing that even when you open a topic in couple days everything can chance and actually IS changing. Unfortunately when OP wrote it the price went from $5.8k levels to $8.4k levels, then went down to $6900 levels. However, I think its still pretty decent, we have stayed at $6k at worst times and around that for a long time and when it went up $8k we started to expect $12k or what not however it is good as it is without going even further up, after all it is not $6k anymore which is the only thing that really matters.

Do not focus on why its not going further up, focus on how much it went up already. Otherwise, you will never be happy because your greed will always want a lot more than what it is.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:24:12 AM

I really don't believe in prediction 100% because there is no assurance at all, it is just their opinion and we have a different perspective. In my opinion, if many of us will believe in that prediction and most of us will buy bitcoin before Dec, then surely bitcoin price will boom again because of the more investors the more chance that bitcoin price will increase.
I do not really believe in predictions, but if that is possible, I will most likely hope. well, it's just for now, it's very difficult to predict the price of bitcoin, because when the price of bitcoin starts to rise, there will be a decline again. well, it's like a spring, sometimes it rises and falls very fast.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

I would be surprised if bitcoin continued to grow after $ 20,000. But I would also be surprised if we see growth at the end of 2018. Because the market is not ready for this, there are still huge volumes that are waiting for sale at around $ 10,000 to$20,000
melfwaz

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:12:43 AM

yes I agree with the fact that bitcoin faces a big bounces this week,  prices have fallen on large number but if you analyzed the market then you may able to notice that some invest also get benefited from this somehow ,  Undecided so there is a hope for every situation.
Ups and down is always there in the market. What we see in the market we were already expecting that. I think that bitcoin price will continue its ups and down tell 10 August and after that we will hopefully see a smooth increase in bitcoin price, and very soon we will see bitcoin price trading above 20k.
likerseld

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:13:56 AM

It is not a bubble but it seem the growth is going to be gradual this time with occasional pullbacks and then recovery and then higher heightd
Actually the reality is that the price is not following forever and we unfortunately think that it is going to collapse but we have forgotten that how it recovered in the past many times after downfalls. So do not feel fear and learn how those investors made profits which is an example for us and we have to just wait for the market price to go high which is the only solution because selling at this stage is a clear loss.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

Actually the reality is that the price is not following forever and we unfortunately think that it is going to collapse but we have forgotten that how it recovered in the past many times after downfalls. So do not feel fear and learn how those investors made profits which is an example for us and we have to just wait for the market price to go high which is the only solution because selling at this stage is a clear loss.

Actually, with all the expectations for december, i can't help but wonder what if it doesn't make the run we all are hoping for? Lol. I mean it's not impossible that what'll happen is contrary to most of our expectations

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

In the short term, the price of BTC is certainly impossible to go back. It has been declining all the time, and it may take two years to go back.

Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:54:18 PM

Indeed, I also heard that many people predicting that at the end of the year there will be a pretty good increase, but I think in terms of predicting it is difficult that even a few seconds the price of bitcoin can change, for example you see in the market now the price is getting slumped again so at the end of the year I felt that I was still not sure of a specific price increase
Phenoca

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:58:43 PM

It'll bounce back a few weeks before the SEC's next ETF announcement. I'm hoping it drops below $6k before then.
SBOSS

Activity: 124

Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

and why do you care so much about this? i think that the pr ices are always going to recover, but sometimes, we just need to give it an opportunity to increase a little bit more

[ COINSCLONE  ✔  No programming skills needed    ✔  Liquidity ready   ✔  Earn via Commission
█████████████  CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE SOFTWARE   |    (❪  FREE TRIAL  ❫)
Launch  a  website  like  Binance  or  Coinbase      █     ⚫    telegram    ⚫    whatsapp
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

I believe to bitcoin once december 218 the value of the bitcoin is more than 20,000 doplars upto 50k dollars.
So if you have extra money now you can buy more bitcoin and you will earn more money.
EvelynAriana

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:19:48 PM

I think this price will increase end of the year based on this situation many knowledgeable person are suggesting to invest in BTC and hold this coin till the price increase because it will bring lots of profit also this June, July this price increased again.         
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:42:23 PM

We are all expecting a huge increase but it surprises us when a huge decline coming through.  Many people asking is this and end of crypto? Definitely no,  it is just enough to see dropping value will lead to an ending story of bitcoin. It is just to be considered as price fluctuations and it came back again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Harry1v

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:06:38 AM

Do you think the market will rebound today? The market has been falling for months, and many investors have left the crypto market.

SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

Do you think the market will rebound today? The market has been falling for months, and many investors have left the crypto market.

Those were foolish investors who left the market of Bitcoin because low market price does not mean that it is going to end but it can recover from low market into normal market price and then up to high market price.
Since we know that it is a long term investment so we should not treat it like short term that results in wastage of time and clear loss. Low market has its own benefits and I know one major which is to invest further more in low market on low price. Bitcoin will keep rising in coming days hopefully as many people are predicting a new ATH before end of this year.
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:19:26 PM

I think bitcoin will grow a lot after ETF approval. We just need to wait and meanwhile get more bitcoin if possible and just waiting and make some trades.
chulos

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:24:01 PM

In spite of the influx of positive news in the field of regulation or the growing interest of institutional investors in the crypto sphere, i think the sharp increase in the bitcoin price /as of December 2017/ will not come as soon as we want it. Much is expected of the decision on Bitcoin ETF and therefore all attempts at prediction bitcoin prices may become unnecessary. Irrespective of the outcome of this decision, the market will move really aggressively, the question is in which direction? Personally, I'm bidding for the bitcoin at the end of this year somewhere around $ 10000.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
hisuka

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:33:15 PM

I think bitcoin will grow a lot after ETF approval. We just need to wait and meanwhile get more bitcoin if possible and just waiting and make some trades.
Their is really a high hopes after etf approval price of bitcoin can surge. The more you have bitcoin a big chance to earn profit when price reaches all time high again. Bitcoin will surely bounce back and I believe it will happen.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:05:48 AM

bitcoin will be very difficult to be able to reflect because the current condition of bitcoin prices has fallen at very cheap prices and the current buyer or demand is also running low, if bitcoin wants to bounce back then there should be good news that could trigger an increase in bitcoin prices.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:34:34 AM

The price will increase further. This year the price was $2800 and within July it reached $8000. So, there is still time for 2018 to further increase the price. The mass audience are sure that it will be more than $8000.

Interesting and I can hope that it will happen very soon. It is expecting from the very beginning that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will at least recover its price. Some people are even expecting that before ending 2018 bitcoin price will hit 25000$ and 2019 will be the best year for bitcoin price.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:12:52 PM

I do not think so, Bitcoin will keep its price ranging from 5k to 7k$ and it will not go less than 5k$, I have seen the charts and they are pretty positive at least looking positive to me.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Sazakan

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

I assume BTC is going to jump up and down for years to come. If there are no bad news, it's climb climb climb, if things go wrong, way bigger fall than expected but there is still a high bottom, so we are going to be fine. Earlier or later, the potential of big people to influence the market gets smaller an smaller, the greatest risks these days are scammy excanges or some other kind of crypto burglary, which undermines the security of the system and sows doubt.

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:58:57 AM

As what I've learned from different businesses that the economy has, everything has its own story. Like there are times that the business goes higher or fluctuates to lower. The important to businesses is that they will never give up or stop the business just because they encountered the days that price or values goes lower. Lot of investors are very happy to knos that Bitcoin's status increases and hoping that it will continue until the end.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:43:49 PM

As of now, bitcoin's value is start growing little by little. At least, it's giving signs of hope to bitcoin and crypto holders by giving their crypto assets' value a little lift too. If this will continue until December, i believe that bitcoin will break multiple resistances during its progress.

Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

Sometimes it's good not to listen on those prediction and those people will just speculate to look how the market will react on their speculation and then they will dumps and get their profits. Then, we will left on the sinking price and loss our money. We all know that this bitcoin can bounce back we just need patience to wait for it to happen. Buy while it's still in lower price and soon this will make a bull run.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: