Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MoneyToken Hired Auditors Are Playing god  (Read 345 times)
Collinberg (OP)

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:00:55 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 11:39:32 AM by Collinberg

I am a bounty hunter and crypto trader and I mostly take part in content creation bounties because I enjoy writing, I have written content for over 100 blockchain projects so far and my articles are getting an average of 90% acceptance rate by bounty managers.
A while ago, I wrote an article for MoneyToken in their bounty program and published it in my Steemit account, it was initially accepted by the first bounty manager, after the bounty campaign, the Money Token team reviewed the complaints received from bounty hunters about the dishonesty of the bounty manager so they decided to hire independent auditors to review the Bounty submissions.
After the audit by the hired team of auditors, I was tagged as an account farmer(people who create multiple accounts to cheat in bounties), this is the proof they gave me for their wrongful accusation- https://etherscan.io/address/0xa66e675f86f85fc6c5300f2d8246bc436fb7435d#tokentxns
I sent them an email on the 18th of July to explain the reason why they saw those transactions and below is the message-
Good Day Sir/Ma.
Yesterday the appeal form spreadsheet for the Money Token Bounty was released and hen I searched my address, I saw that my account was rejected fo account farming, this is the proof your posted (Account farming, - https://etherscan.io/address/0xa66e675f86f85fc6c5300f2d8246bc436fb7435d#tokentxns)

That account where all the open tokens were sent to is my gate.io account but I am appealing because those open tokens were not gotten by any fraudulent means, I bought them from other bounty hunters I know because the amount allocated to each hunter wasnt worth the exchange fees that would be incurred to trade it, so I bought them at a lower rate with Fiat and sold in the gate.io exchanges, those were the transactions u saw in those wallets.

Below are attached screenshots with dates as proof of when the transactions were conducted, I wiped my whatsapp but thankfully, two people I bought from still has the chat saved so I told them to send it to me and I have attached the screenshots below.

I am a content creator and I have only ever done reddit campaigns for two projects, namely DCC and ALX and my Bitcointalk post history would prove this, I do not do social media bounties and do not get involved in account farming and bot use.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you as you review the proof I sent.

Eth Wallet- 0xBB0868Dd2909b450612Cc2b64986BD868d018749

Bitcointalk Profile- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1532780

These are the images of some of the transactions, bought tokens from people with fiat and sold in gate.io exchange at a higher rate.

With all the evidences presented, they decided to play god and published an article an article in telegraph and published my details which includes my username & ETH address proclaiming to the whole world that I am a scammer, this is totally wrong and since I am innocent of these accusations, I decided to publish this to show the whole Bitcointalk community what happened.

If they are so reputable, why should they remain anonymous? All they provided was a generic email and we do not even know who is accusing us of any wrong doing, if they feel that their actions are justified, they should come out and make these accusations to our faces because I am not the only person who has been wrongly accused, publishing my details in a public blog and accusing me as a scammer is totally overboard and I think this should be looked into, the parties responsible should not do something like this and get away with it.

It happened to me today, tomorrow it might be your turn, do not just read this and ignore, let us all raise our voices until it reaches the ears of people who can do something about it.

Below is a screenshot of my statement of account for that day the transactions occur.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

I think these moneytoken auditor guys are making some elementary mistakes. You can't come to a 100% judgment of account farming based on token transfers from spying bounty hunters wallets. Whatever happened to ip tracking? There are several reasons why someone can receive tokens from different wallets. But the laziest excuse they could come up with is that it is an evidence of farming accounts? That is plain ridiculous and the overpaid auditors involved should be queried for such lazy assumptions.

I have received tokens too from other projects whose value was not enough to be sent to an exchange and traded. Had to sell it off to other bounty hunters who wanted to buy more quantities so that they can trade it on exchanges. So had it been I also bought Open tokens from people, I would be tagged as an account farmer as well after participating in moneytoken bounty? Absolute foolery!!!

capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:46:04 AM

I am a victim of this also, the incompetent Money Token Auditor tag me a scammer and publish my details online...
Why is it that nobody fight for Bounty hunters, our reputation is always at stake after taking out time to publish good content for different projects. Fine I participated in money token Bounty and I got some stakes before they administrator brought this new auditor to manage the campaign. I am a crypto enthusiast, a trader, an investor who sometime find pleasure in participating in Bounty because it enlighten me about the latest happening around the crypto currency space...

As a Bounty hunter I got some token which was not up to minimum withdraw in the exchange where the token is trading so I decided to exchange it with Fiat from a friend. Now that act was tagged alongside other colleagues as scam. I do not see any good reason why an auditor will trace my wallet address and monitor all transactions then tagged it as scam.  
bl3zzy

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:49:28 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 12:49:16 PM by bl3zzy

MoneyToken Bountymanager victimize us with this,  no even room for explanation,  i made transaction on my eth wallet and it was tagged as account forming. We shouldnt make transactions on our ETH wallet all because we enrolled on moneytoken bounty?  Please reconsider your decisions.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

It's not a strong evidence until you can try to prove it use the transaction bill that has created when you were sending the payment to others. We know that any social media can be manipulated and then that's the point.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:59:18 AM

I am sympathizing with you. I have hard many complaints on what MoneyToken did to their bounty program participants and it is a BIG SHAME to say the least. In my opinion, these people have gone overboard. They should respect the hard work that people invested into the program and release what they owe to get and not use so many excuses which in many cases can be unfounded. Auditors? Yes, these auditors are now playing the gods over the bounty hunters. MoneyToken is not deserving of any support on what it is doing to these people. I am sad because I know that this is actually a very good project. And I am hoping the MoneyToken team will realize some of the mistakes their auditors made.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:08:15 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 11:22:22 AM by Chomsy

This is absolutely a defamation of character and should be tackled seriously. How can you tag someone a scam just for buying and selling tokens? Money token and their so called auditors should be questioned for this act because the money token team would have seen the telegraph article before it was published. What was actually on their mind publishing that evil article against individuals that worked hard for them in the first place? This is really sad honestly. I sincerely sympathize with the affected individuals.
Collinberg (OP)

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:38:19 AM

It's not a strong evidence until you can try to prove it use the transaction bill that has created when you were sending the payment to others. We know that any social media can be manipulated and then that's the point.
I just requested my statement of account for the 26th of June 2018, the day the transactions occur, below is a screenshot of the transactions.

Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:23:46 PM

This is totally wrong, uncalled for and a clear proof of incompetent auditors. So are they trying to say bounty hunters have no right whatsoever to transact between each other?
What has transacting OPEN token got to do with MoneyToken?
 He was accused of account farming as if it's not enough, he was also called a scammer, the worst attribute you can give to someone online.
Everyday bounty managers keep bringing in unwarranted excuses to deny us of our rights. Yesterday it was MoneyToken, tomorrow who knows??
Well, we are all entitled to our opinions, but one day it might be YOU.
Let's keep writing till it gets to the right ears.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

This accusation and happening is also scattered in social media because most of my friends are bounty hunter and participated this project and it turns out they also been rejected and tagged as scammer and account farming., i always advised to them to stay cool and positive in the times of despair. Yes they have been cheated by the group of auditors., but i believe the right karma will be with them sooner or later, just move on and leave the pain here. We cannot do something to stop them, they are what they are., at later time, they deserve that they have done to the others.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

I am a victim of this also! Me and My brother have exchanged funds twice or thrice only but MoneyToken Auditor looked at it as ACCOUNT FARMING. I told the team and him that we BOTH passed KYC. Then, if that's the case, WHAT WAS THE KYC FOR? I wanted to discuss this to the Bounty telegram Channel but admin banned me from speaking for 3 days when I ask and let out my personal opinions regarding this way of auditing.

opeku

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

The last time it was a group calling out to someone as Funmi gang, after heraing the other side of the story they ended up compesating , now it Money token sending out an individuals name and inputs to telegraph without any personal inteogation and still remaining anonymous, wht baffles my mind is that the peoject moneytoken is great and why will they accept filmsy excuses from a mere audit, do u always have to fake audit news just to play God, I sincerely sypathized with the affected teams and hope the moneytoken team will see and sooner resolve this for the grace and benwfit of their, our project. Respect hunters and their rights. Without Hunters projects will tunk and without projects there will be no hunters
Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:33:02 PM

I feel for all members who were not paid for their labour, for one reason or the other. Bounty hunters should not be taken for granted. Money token admin should please look into this and pay them. Why tag them scam after their hard labour???
mayukus4life

Activity: 277

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

It's quite absurd and disheartening to see this happening with the highly rated MoneyToken project. I am a victim of the ills perpetrated by the unprofessional auditor, my account was tagged farming also while I operate only one BTT account. The accusations leveled against bounty hunters are unsubstantiated. This is a gross abuse of powers and defamation of character because they are trying to dent someone's hard-earned reputation. What are the proofs from the auditor linking various accounts without in-depth investigation? This issue must not be swept under the carpet. Go to the telegram group you will see aggrieved participants regarding this issue.

This crusade must be taken seriously by all and sundry affected because they have no legal or moral standing to tag someone cheater without providing verified proofs. Justice must be served.
Coltpython

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

What baffles me most is that instead of the telegram admins to give a detailed report of how transacting with one another's ethereum wallet translated to account farming, they keep banning people from the group for raising questions. Hunters are not protected at all. Once a project is successful, the hunters are left at the mercy of the dev team who begins to toy with their rewards by introducing calamitous auditing which was never part of the agreement at the beginning of the project

geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

It's quite absurd and disheartening to see this happening with the highly rated MoneyToken project. I am a victim of the ills perpetrated by the unprofessional auditor, my account was tagged farming also while I operate only one BTT account. The accusations leveled against bounty hunters are unsubstantiated. This is a gross abuse of powers and defamation of character because they are trying to dent someone's hard-earned reputation. What are the proofs from the auditor linking various accounts without in-depth investigation? This issue must not be swept under the carpet. Go to the telegram group you will see aggrieved participants regarding this issue.

This crusade must be taken seriously by all and sundry affected because they have no legal or moral standing to tag someone cheater without providing verified proofs. Justice must be served.
there is often negligence of bounty auditors and they are reluctant to admit it because of stubbornness, this case can be reported to the moderator of the forum to immediately mencekalnya, in fact this is very serious for the follow-up

oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:31:18 PM

This is absolutely wrong, does it mean you don't have control over your wallet again. How does it affect them and the token that was exchanged in particular is not even that of Money Token. We need to voice out, this is just a strategy to deprive bounty hunters of their reward. We don't have to condone such.
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 7793

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:33:45 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2021, 10:29:28 AM by mprep

Grin  [SPLIT] The story of one farmer

Very funny, especially the fact that I was reported as a scammer who farms accounts, I have already dropped my proofs complete with a screenshot of my account statement issued by my bank.
I agree that I had dealings with those people, does that not imply that I know them? Or is there anywhere in my post where I said they are strangers?
The Bitcointalk rule states that members cannot swap merits(example: give me merit and I give it back to increase our merits) and from the evidence you just presented, I do nothing of such nature, just a couple of people who saw my post, liked it and merited it.
Infact those people were not even tagged as scammers or account farmers by you after your so-called thorough investigation, but now they are account farmers too? This just shows that you do not trust your own judgement and do not deserve to manage your own self talkless of a bounty program.
I would have said I was disappointed but it would be a lie because I have come to expect such childish behaviour from you.
This is what account farmers say

Verdict - Abusing bounty with alt accounts

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lewis17

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:05:59 PM

Very funny, especially the fact that I was reported as a scammer who farms accounts, I have already dropped my proofs complete with a screenshot of my account statement issued by my bank.
I agree that I had dealings with those people, does that not imply that I know them? Or is there anywhere in my post where I said they are strangers?
The Bitcointalk rule states that members cannot swap merits(example: give me merit and I give it back to increase our merits) and from the evidence you just presented, I do nothing of such nature, just a couple of people who saw my post, liked it and merited it.
Infact those people were not even tagged as scammers or account farmers by you after your so-called thorough investigation, but now they are account farmers too? This just shows that you do not trust your own judgement and do not deserve to manage your own self talkless of a bounty program.
I would have said I was disappointed but it would be a lie because I have come to expect such childish behaviour from you.
This is what account farmers say

Verdict - Abusing bounty with alt account

What prove do you have man? Those prove are trash.. How can a simply transaction of open tokens of different individual become a crime or scam or even bounty abuse? Provided a substantial evident and stop spreading false accusation.... This is really crazy man. I just read similar thread where moneytoken or the auditors are wronglyful accusing legit bounty hunters of scams..why all this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4775738.0
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 7793

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

What prove do you have man? Those prove are trash.. How can a simply transaction of open tokens of different individual become a crime or scam or even bounty abuse? Provided a substantial evident and stop spreading false accusation.... This is really crazy man.

You Alt  Wink

I just read similar thread where moneytoken or the auditors are wronglyful accusing legit bounty hunters of scams..why all this?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4775738.0
Their time will come  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀