Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trodax - automated cryptocurrency trading service  (Read 2775 times)
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:07:03 AM

Do you have plans for arbitration bots? I would like bots to trade between exchanges on price differences.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

Sure, we offer a 14-day free trial period. We work with Binance and are planning to connect new exchanges soon.

Feel free to try Trodax!

that is, I can now try your product by connecting it to trade on the Binance? That's great! I will definitely take advantage of this offer!

Sure, that's how it works Smiley

Feel free to give it a try Wink
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:09:43 AM

Is it work only with binnance? how about other big exchanges?
As for now only Binance is available but we are planning to add more exchanges. We are currently collecting the exchanges our clients are interested in so that we can start with the most useful ones. Feel free to submit a request to add your exchange of choice sending an email to hello@trodax.com and we'll have it in mind when planning to add the next exchange!
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

Do you have plans for arbitration bots? I would like bots to trade between exchanges on price differences.
That's an interesting idea, we are currently only working with Binance but will consider making this type of bots as well.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:34:50 AM

The volume of managed assets : 12 mln of usd and 1,2 mln per day. Is that numbers correct?  
The numbers are certainly impressive. Although of course for the crypto industry is not small but not the largest amount.
If we consider that the project offers trade on the Binance, then these figures are quite real. Have you seen any turnover from Binance? This is an extra class exchange!
Yes, the numbers are real. We are working towards bigger goals every day and the sky is the limit!

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:12:58 AM

Sure, we offer a 14-day free trial period. We work with Binance and are planning to connect new exchanges soon.

Feel free to try Trodax!

that is, I can now try your product by connecting it to trade on the Binance? That's great! I will definitely take advantage of this offer!
It is said that the daily turnover of Binance is 275666 BTC. This is approximately 19% of the total daily turnover of the cryptocurrency market.
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

As for now only Binance is available but we are planning to add more exchanges. We are currently collecting the exchanges our clients are interested in so that we can start with the most useful ones. Feel free to submit a request to add your exchange of choice sending an email to hello@trodax.com and we'll have it in mind when planning to add the next exchange!
Thanls for response, I'll send email with my offers of exchanges.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:44:52 AM

I understand that the team already has a ready and fully working product today? Is it so? Confirm or disprove my thoughts.
The team has a valid version of their app. In addition, they offer their product for beta testing. So you can try it for free!
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:52:25 AM

Feel free to try Trodax!

It is said that the daily turnover of Binance is 275666 BTC. This is approximately 19% of the total daily turnover of the cryptocurrency market.
Binance one of the biggest exchanges, so it's not a surprise.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:31:14 PM

I understand that the team already has a ready and fully working product today? Is it so? Confirm or disprove my thoughts.
It seems to me that they have a finished product. I can not say this is the final commercial product, not a beta version. I don't know for sure. But the fact that today you can try it for sure!
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

If we consider that the project offers trade on the Binance, then these figures are quite real. Have you seen any turnover from Binance? This is an extra class exchange!
I have an account on Binance and I would love to take the opportunity to launch this trading bot from project Trodax.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

In my opinion, Project Trodax now has only a bot for trading on the exchange. And so far only on Binance.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:38:25 AM

Thanls for response, I'll send email with my offers of exchanges.
You're very welcome!

Thanks for your participation!
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:40:25 AM

Of course this is one of the best projects in recent times. I hope for further development.
Thank you, mr.YouhanNilson!

We are working on its development and are planning to constantly keep making it better.

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

In my opinion, Project Trodax now has only a bot for trading on the exchange. And so far only on Binance.
Thank you, Crypton2018, you are quite correct, we only have Binance for now and thus do not provide bots that would play on differencies between exchanges.

Have a good day!
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

I have an account on Binance and I would love to take the opportunity to launch this trading bot from project Trodax.
Hello, Don Proton.

That's great, feel free to register a 14-day-free account to try our service out! We work with Binance, so it'll be very easy for you to start earning with Trodax!

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

Feel free to try Trodax!

Binance one of the biggest exchanges, so it's not a surprise.
Yes, CTO@MyBitMine, that's why we concentrate on Binance - it gives us very good results and our customers are happy to trade on Binance, so we are quite happy with it!

Have a good day!

Trodax Team.

Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

That's an interesting idea, we are currently only working with Binance but will consider making this type of bots as well.

I think arbitrage trading is very important. do not stop at one exchange. The main thing is that your product is simple and affordable....
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

I think arbitrage trading is very important. do not stop at one exchange. The main thing is that your product is simple and affordable....
Thanks, Vangardo.

Feedback like this is crucial for us, so that we know what to work on next.

Have a good day!
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:23:00 PM

What about situations like now? When market is falling can it be profitable?

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██