Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trodax - automated cryptocurrency trading service  (Read 2775 times)
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

I think that there will not be any fixed income ... for example, 5% per month or 10% ... this is the market, this trade. But still the result is impressive!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

I think that there will not be any fixed income ... for example, 5% per month or 10% ... this is the market, this trade. But still the result is impressive!
There is no stable income in trading guys, it's totally depends from the market situation.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Greattoken

Activity: 152
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

Can anyone share a screenshot or some kind of proof that this service can really earn money?

I can share my exp, no p.
I'm using it from the end of August and already earned 0.016+ btc with 5 bots from my 0.1317 btc deposit.

I'm going to test trodax for one more month before bigger amounts using, hope everything will be fine, especially now.

So it is +12% to your initial deposit for 3 months of work? Which package are you using: Bronze, Silver or Gold? I presume that after paying the service fee your total profit is somewhat near to the zero?

My tariff is silver For now.
You are right about fees and profit, mate, but I'm using it only for test with minimal deposit, that's why my profit is not so high. Also don't forget that market isn't in a good condition now. I will try to start next month with 1-1.5-2 btc and with gold subscription

🚀 BumpToTOP.com 🚀 Dominate the Search Results with AI-Powered Link Building Packages 🚀
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

Can anyone share a screenshot or some kind of proof that this service can really earn money?

I'm using it from the end of August and already earned 0.016+ btc with 5 bots from my 0.1317 btc deposit.

I'm going to test trodax for one more month before bigger amounts using, hope everything will be fine, especially now.

So it is +12% to your initial deposit for 3 months of work? Which package are you using: Bronze, Silver or Gold? I presume that after paying the service fee your total profit is somewhat near to the zero?

You are right about fees and profit, mate, but I'm using it only for test with minimal deposit, that's why my profit is not so high. Also don't forget that market isn't in a good condition now. I will try to start next month with 1-1.5-2 btc and with gold subscription
I don't know about you, but I'm currently holding off on trading until the market is stable, which is very dangerous. It is very likely that everything can be lost.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

In order to use your software, the average user must have the skills of a trader? Or any user will be able to press a couple of keys and that's it?
Hello, Vangardo.

Our service is designed to be as user-friendly as possible, so the whole process is as easy as managing your Facebook account (I would even say, Trodax is easier to manage).

Feel free to try it out to see it for yourself for free for 14 days.

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:40:25 PM

How difficult is it to control a bot? I heard about them many times, but I never used it myself. Need to have any special skills?
It is really easy. We designed our product so that anybodym reagrdless his technical skills can use the bot and earn money.

It's as easy as a pie,try it for free and see it with your own eyes!

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

Hello, Greattoken.

We are happy you find our service so useful and want to upgrade to a new level, that's awesome! With Gold package you'll have much more chances of earning big.

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

I don't know about you, but I'm currently holding off on trading until the market is stable, which is very dangerous. It is very likely that everything can be lost.
It's quite understandable but you can actually benefit from trading even when the market is down, try Trodax to see how it works Wink

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

You're quite right, no stable income can be promised, that would be a lie.

Market is unpredictable (yet managable).

Happy trading Wink
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:47:24 PM

There is no stable income in trading guys, it's totally depends from the market situation.
You are right, those are the rules of the game.

No fixed income, but once you try trading with Trodax you'll see that the results are better than you used to have trading on your own.

Happy trading.

Trodax Team.
Greattoken

Activity: 152
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

Eah, hodl is strategy too, but not for me...
I believe that everything will stabilize soon [maybe soon  Grin Grin]

🚀 BumpToTOP.com 🚀 Dominate the Search Results with AI-Powered Link Building Packages 🚀
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:20:50 PM

I think bottom have reached, it gonna be ok, trust me.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

In order to use your software, the average user must have the skills of a trader? Or any user will be able to press a couple of keys and that's it?
Hello, Vangardo.

Our service is designed to be as user-friendly as possible, so the whole process is as easy as managing your Facebook account (I would even say, Trodax is easier to manage).

Best regards,

Trodax Team.

Thanks a lot. I will definitely use the trial version. You have a really good project. The idea is simply gorgeous)))
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

I am sure that in the medium term, everything will be fine with the cryptocurrency market. What we see now is another attempt to throw random people off the market.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:12:08 AM

You offered a 14-day free trial. The Trodax bot will have full functionality? Is this offer still valid?
Hello, ZloiRediska.
We offer a 14-days-free trial period, feel free to try it Wink
I really want to try it. But honestly I'm worried about my money. A lot of stories about how the bot broke and just destroyed people's deposits. I do not mean your project, but developments from other developers.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:33:44 AM

Hello, Vangardo.

Best regards,

Trodax Team.

Thanks a lot. I will definitely use the trial version. You have a really good project. The idea is simply gorgeous)))
Hello, Vangardo!

That's great, we are happy to have you as a client!

Happy trading,

Trodax Team.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:37:06 AM

You offered a 14-day free trial. The Trodax bot will have full functionality? Is this offer still valid?
Hello, ZloiRediska.
We offer a 14-days-free trial period, feel free to try it Wink
I really want to try it. But honestly I'm worried about my money. A lot of stories about how the bot broke and just destroyed people's deposits. I do not mean your project, but developments from other developers.
I know what you mean. That's true, there are some bots that went bananas and did some crazy actions with their clients' money.

But you can be sure that Trodax is safe and secure, we have lots of clients and haven't seen any stupid activity from our bots so far. Our team of developers is constantly working on the project and our clients help us with their feedback so the service is always evolving to become more secure and safe.

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
bereal77

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

Well yes, it is really easy to make profit when the market is growing. I don't think that anybody has a problem with getting a decent profit on any coin just holding it. These types of services, offered in this thread, should be exactly for the market conditions we have now.
Anyway, would be nice to see your feedback once again when you add more coins to your deposit and switch to another plan.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

Your affiliate program was over 31 october, do you plan any new?

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:23:16 AM

What is the main trodax advantage between other trade bots?  Wink
Hello, thanks for your interest in our service!

The main advantage is its user-friendliness which is what all our clients have told us. We've focused on making a service anyone can use and make profit, that's what is so different from other services that tend to complicate their users with too much details and strategies.

Trodax is simple. Spend 5 minutes to register and choose 1 of 4 well-prepared strategies and that's it, you have an automated smart bot working for you and making profit.

Awesome. fast reply

Do you have any test period or smth else? It will be cool to try it with min amounts firstly.

Hello.

Sure, we offer a 14-day free trial period with full functionality, feel free to register an account and check our service out!

We will be happy to have you as a client, and we'll make you richer, it's a win-win situation Wink

Best regards,

Trodax Team.

Tnx.
I ll try it in the nearest future, I think.
You are welcome!

Keep us updated on your experience with Trodax Wink

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: