Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:18:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trodax - automated cryptocurrency trading service  (Read 2775 times)
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:30:53 PM

Bots are becoming more and more popular. People are lazy. All routine operations should be performed by bots.
First, bots, and then robots to replace people when doing all the routine work. I think that such decisions will be more and more popular every day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

Bots are becoming more and more popular. People are lazy. All routine operations should be performed by bots.
It is right. For this, people create bots, robots and other electronics that should make life easier and take the heavy and routine work for themselves!
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:23:28 PM

Trodax really looks very interesting. I think that many will be interested in their offer of a trade bot. Need more advertising!

Not all the work that makes a person can do a bot. Unless he has artificial intelligence. I hope it will be soon.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:17:06 AM

Hi guys!

Trodax Team wants to make a present for you and, since Black Friday is coming - here is our exclusive offer!

2 weeks of Silver tariff to everyone!

How to get it?

If you have an account on Trodax.com - 2 weeks of Silver will be added automatically to your account.

If you are not registered yet, create your free account with 2 weeks of Silver tariff from November 23, 00:00 till November 25, 23:59 GMT.

Make sure to seize the moment and launch your trading bots!

Best regards,

Trodax Team.

Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:51:55 AM

But you can be sure that Trodax is safe and secure, we have lots of clients and haven't seen any stupid activity from our bots so far. Our team of developers is constantly working on the project and our clients help us with their feedback so the service is always evolving to become more secure and safe.
It sounds very good! I am seriously interested to try your bot. Certainly worried about my money, but most likely I will risk it!
Cool!

Make sure to seize the moment and use the Black Friday special offer for 2 weeks of Silver Tariff for free!!!
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:52:47 AM

You have a very interesting project. I stumbled upon it. Tell me you do not plan to launch a bounty company? I would love to wear the signature of your project!
As of now - we don't, but if we decide to do it, we'll let you know Smiley

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:53:25 AM

Of course, watching the project, we support the project and the team, thanks to us the branch is popular, and we see a growth.
Thank you, guys, we are really happy that many people are interested in our project!

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:54:44 AM

Trodax really looks very interesting. I think that many will be interested in their offer of a trade bot. Need more advertising!
Thanks, Hanna_Money.

We are working for our clients' success and we'll work harder to help more people appreciate the advantages of automated trading!

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

Today we would like to share with you some interesting thoughts from Morgan Greek founder, Anthony Pompliano. In its largest analyses where he especially highlighted that Bitcoin price went down 15% in a day and currently sitting around $4,500 which is more than a 75% decline from the all-time high in December 2017, he also said: “Many crypto funds and ICO projects are about to race to shut down or declare bankruptcy”. There’s a tendency to see that as a stress-test situation that will clear the market from intruders that aren’t interested in crypto enough to understand how it works.

This situation makes people wonder if Bitcoin is going down completely. And here’s another point of agreement we share with Morgan Greek founder, who said: “While price volatility can be emotionally painful, we continue to reiterate to our clients that Bitcoin is acting as we anticipated”. On August 24 of this year, with Bitcoin around $6,500, Anthony Pompliano wrote “we are likely to see Bitcoin near $3,000 before we see Bitcoin at $10,000 again. If this is true, that means we still have ~50% price decrease to go. Things may get really, really ugly if this happens.

The thing is we are looking at the market which is really volatile. Like, really volatile. So it’s take it or leave it. We recommend you take it.

And here’s Anthony’s tweet we would like to share with you:
History lesson:

- People feared electricity
- People feared first train
- People feared first plane
- People feared the internet
- People feared hedge funds
- People feared Bitcoin

People fear what they don't understand. Don't get caught on the wrong side of history.

Trade smart.

Trade with Trodax.
Agree with it, people totally afraid things wich thaey don't understand. but I don't think that 10k will come soon.
Hello, CTO@MyBitMine.

That's a valid comment, trying to predict BTC price seems like a hell of a task, but being optimistic is quite often the best strategy Smiley

Best regards,

Trodax Team.

Be optimictic and patient it's the only way that we got now. Market should recover.
It will.

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:05:02 AM

We are working for our clients' success and we'll work harder to help more people appreciate the advantages of automated trading!
Best regards,
Trodax Team.
I also think that you need to increase marketing costs. The project looks very worthy. But I asked some of my friends for an opinion. No one has heard of your project.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

Best regards,
Trodax Team.
I also think that you need to increase marketing costs. The project looks very worthy. But I asked some of my friends for an opinion. No one has heard of your project.
No need to increase prices, I found it when I've been searching information about trading bots in web.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

No need to increase prices, I found it when I've been searching information about trading bots in web.
I also will not say that the project is not known. I'm also interested in trading bots but still can't risk trying. So I chose the projects I came across information about Trodax.
Greattoken

Activity: 152
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

Hi guys!

Trodax Team wants to make a present for you and, since Black Friday is coming - here is our exclusive offer!

2 weeks of Silver tariff to everyone!

How to get it?

If you have an account on Trodax.com - 2 weeks of Silver will be added automatically to your account.

If you are not registered yet, create your free account with 2 weeks of Silver tariff from November 23, 00:00 till November 25, 23:59 GMT.

Make sure to seize the moment and launch your trading bots!

Best regards,

Trodax Team.

WOW! Awesome! thank you so much!

🚀 BumpToTOP.com 🚀 Dominate the Search Results with AI-Powered Link Building Packages 🚀
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

Thanks, Hanna_Money.

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Thanks for your reply! It is very pleasant to feel that there is direct contact between developers and users. This is not often seen.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

Yep, we have different bots: automatic and manual ones. It depends on the tariff how much of each type one gets.

To read more about the difference between the two types of bots feel free to read our FAQ page.

Happy trading!

Trodax Team.
Tell me if I take a free trial period, and then pay for the package, then these 14 are already considered or I get a full month of service?
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:23:05 PM

Monitor projects, I was able to understand a lot. There are projects that are not worthy of a penny, but there are really good ones like this. Well done boys! Do not slow down!
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:34:52 PM

Monitor projects, I was able to understand a lot. There are projects that are not worthy of a penny, but there are really good ones like this. Well done boys! Do not slow down!
When a project has a finished product it says a lot. Of course, now it is difficult to talk about the future of the project, but the chances are clearly greater than those of other projects.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:29:50 PM

What are the risks that the bot will start trading in the negative?
BomsAvay999

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:43:13 AM

Watching startups, I could understand a lot. There are projects that do not represent anything, but there are truly incredible ones like this one. Good that you are! Good luck.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:41:51 AM

Watching startups, I could understand a lot. There are projects that do not represent anything, but there are truly incredible ones like this one. Good that you are! Good luck.

I agree with you, this is a good project. And he will show himself. everything has its time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: