Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trodax - automated cryptocurrency trading service  (Read 2775 times)
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

Hello, guys.

With the BTC price going down so rapidly, some members of crypto community have forgotten the preceding Bitcoin Cash hard fork that took place on November 15.

Now, those enthusiasts that had Bitcoin Cash (BCH) are now facing the choice – to keep their assets in BCH or to go with BSV. Some decide to opt for one or another and there are some who prefer splitting their assets and holding both currencies.

There are some options here. You can send unified coins to an exchange that has promised to split the tokens for its customers or, if you use Electron Cash wallet – they allow users to split the tokens and add them to a separate address or multiple addresses independently. Further, because the software serves as a noncustodial wallet, the user remains in charge of their private keys and funds at all times, which is a nice touch for every crypto-holder.

What do you guys think? Do you have any BCH? What are you going to do with it?

Share your opinion with us, leave a comment below.

Yours,

Trodax Team.
I don't have any BCH and I'm glad. I always thought that BCH one big fake. Market won't stop horrifide me a lot.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

Hello, guys.

With the BTC price going down so rapidly, some members of crypto community have forgotten the preceding Bitcoin Cash hard fork that took place on November 15.

Now, those enthusiasts that had Bitcoin Cash (BCH) are now facing the choice – to keep their assets in BCH or to go with BSV. Some decide to opt for one or another and there are some who prefer splitting their assets and holding both currencies.

There are some options here. You can send unified coins to an exchange that has promised to split the tokens for its customers or, if you use Electron Cash wallet – they allow users to split the tokens and add them to a separate address or multiple addresses independently. Further, because the software serves as a noncustodial wallet, the user remains in charge of their private keys and funds at all times, which is a nice touch for every crypto-holder.

Yours,

Trodax Team.
I don't have any BCH and I'm glad. I always thought that BCH one big fake. Market won't stop horrifide me a lot.
I, too, have the same opinion about BCH. I think that this is one grand scam that will sooner or later burst. Only Bitcoin!
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

Hello, guys.

Yours,

Trodax Team.
My opinion is that in vain the big coin holders (the so-called crypto whales) generally started this game with forks ... This makes the market unstable and scares off investors.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:41:06 PM

Hello, guys.

Yours,

Trodax Team.
My opinion is that in vain the big coin holders (the so-called crypto whales) generally started this game with forks ... This makes the market unstable and scares off investors.
The market will always be manipulated. Until we believe, everything will fall!
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:12:49 PM

Hello, guys.

Yours,

Trodax Team.
Untill we believe in what exact? now we see not just manipulations, it's something bigger.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:32:07 PM

Hello, guys.

Yours,

Trodax Team.
In any case, the growth and the fall of someone makes money. We're small pawns in this big whale game.
BomsAvay999

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:31:24 AM

Hello, guys.

Yours,

Trodax Team.
In any case, the growth and the fall of someone makes money. We're small pawns in this big whale game.

Of course, recently projects are getting better, look at our project, everything is going according to plan and an outstanding team. I wish you development!
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

In such periods, the main thing is to keep calm and not to panic. Need to keep calm. At such times in the market, if you are afraid to invest, it is better to disengage from what is happening.
AkunaMatata1991

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:35:10 AM

In such periods, the main thing is to keep calm and not to panic. Need to keep calm. At such times in the market, if you are afraid to invest, it is better to disengage from what is happening.

I think our startup will be one of the most worthy in its field. The project has everything necessary to take its place. Sooner or later, the technologies of the distributed registry will be used everywhere. It is only a matter of time.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

Telegram: https://t.me/trodaxdotcom
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Trodax.cat
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Trodax1
Email: hello@trodax.com
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrodaxCat
Medium: https://medium.com/@trodaxtrodax
Golos: https://golos.io/@trodax.cat
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4779227.0
Steemit: https://steemit.com/@trodax
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

Trading is fun when it is done for you by a smart bot that doesn't require your attention but just trades 24/7 on your behalf making profit!
It sounds very tempting! Honestly, I really want to try, but I can’t decide. Although a very tempting offer.
Feel free to try it whenever you feel comfortable!

Also feel free to check our social pages to see more info on the project so that you feel more safe Wink

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

I understand that the pleasure of using this trading bot Trodax  is not for the owners of small deposits?
We recommend having 0.3 BTC per bot to trade succesfully.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:58:17 AM

Hello, guys.

Yours,

Trodax Team.
We believe that staying informed about new currencies is always helpful. This way you won't lose anything important.

Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

Hello, guys.

Yours,

Trodax Team.
I, too, have the same opinion about BCH. I think that this is one grand scam that will sooner or later burst. Only Bitcoin!
There are a lot of people who share your point of view. Let's see how it'll behave and what market will say about its value.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:01:07 PM

Or to use automated trading bot Wink
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

Hello, guys.

Yours,

Trodax Team.
Yet you can still benefit from this game Wink
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

Hello, guys.

Yours,

Trodax Team.
Untill we believe in what exact? now we see not just manipulations, it's something bigger.
The fact is - while the market is moving in different directions it's important to stay focused and trade with cool head, according to your plan. No place for panic or fear.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

Or to use automated trading bot Wink
That's right! Or to use automated trading bot... Any statistics on how your bots worked over the past week?
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

That's right! Or to use automated trading bot... Any statistics on how your bots worked over the past week?
Although I don’t get (I don’t use it yet, but I’m going to) using the services of a trading bot from Project Trodax, but I heard that these bots can trade well in a falling market and in a growing one.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:09:25 PM

Although I don’t get (I don’t use it yet, but I’m going to) using the services of a trading bot from Project Trodax, but I heard that these bots can trade well in a falling market and in a growing one.
High-frequency trading bots do not care in what market to earn. Since they work on a completely different principle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: