Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trodax - automated cryptocurrency trading service  (Read 2775 times)
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:58:05 PM

Big game is always on, small players should adapt and navigate those unpredictable waters making profit for themselves, that's how it works.
In theory, everything is simple and understandable, but when you want to try to do all this in practice, it turns out that it is really difficult to follow all the market trends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

Hate this whales and their manipulations. All that we can do it's watch and be patient for growth.
It is clear that simple ordinary users do not like the manipulations of large players in the market, since these manipulations are aimed at the redistribution of capital from small to large.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:28:36 PM

Big game is always on, small players should adapt and navigate those unpredictable waters making profit for themselves, that's how it works.
In theory, everything is simple and understandable, but when you want to try to do all this in practice, it turns out that it is really difficult to follow all the market trends.
Because trading on the market seems to be an easy task only for people who do not understand this ... This is a very tough business and it’s better to cooperate with a professional trader or with such IT solutions as Project Trodax.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:00:48 AM

Here's a screenshot of one of our users that sometimes changes the strategies to make the maximum profit. He likes to use Manual mode rather than Automatic. Do you think it's a good approach?

Telegram: https://t.me/trodaxdotcom
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Trodax.cat
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Trodax1
Email: hello@trodax.com
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrodaxCat
Medium: https://medium.com/@trodaxtrodax
Golos: https://golos.io/@trodax.cat
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4779227.0
Steemit: https://steemit.com/@trodax

Wow !! This is a very good result. I think it is possible to achieve more))))
Hello, Vangardo!

You are absolutely right! Starting with something and moving towards success is the only way to go. And as you said - it is always possible to achieve more!

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:02:29 AM

Because trading on the market seems to be an easy task only for people who do not understand this ... This is a very tough business and it’s better to cooperate with a professional trader or with such IT solutions as Project Trodax.
Hello, DonProton.

That's exactly why we launched Trodax - to help small traders (who would otherwise lose all their investment sooner or later) not only survive but actually benefit from the crypto market.

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

That's why we recommend using Trodax Wink

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

It's true. There are people who naively believe that trading on exchanges is a very simple way to make money .... then because of such a frivolous approach, these people lose their money.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

Hate this whales and their manipulations. All that we can do it's watch and be patient for growth.
Of course we all have a negative attitude to crypto whales and their actions. Since what they do is directed against us ordinary users and investors. How can you be nice to them?
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:02:00 AM

This is a very tough business and it’s better to cooperate with a professional trader or with such IT solutions as Project Trodax.
This is a good idea. Professionals should be engaged in money making. Then we can talk about some kind of stable passive income.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:09:59 AM

Hello, guys.

While those whales keep influencing the market, China’s Center for Information and Industry Development released its 7th crypto project ranking last week where the 33 crypto projects were evaluated. This month, the center upgraded BTC from the 19th place in the previous month to the 13th place.

The projects were ranked based on their basic technology, applicability, creativity and as a whole. BTC wins the creativity category, EOS is first in the basic technology category and Ethereum is the first in the applicability category. The rankings are organized and implemented by the CCID Blockchain Research Institute and a number of organizations such as the CCID Think Tank and China Software Testing Center.

The evaluation model is based on three key principles
1.   The indicators should be adapted to all evaluated objects, not just some.
2.   The proposed indicators should be related to technological innovation in public chains.
3.   The measurement or evaluation of the indicators can be implemented.

And today’s BTC price leaves an optimistic vibe to the crypto market in general, it’s going up again! What are your prospects for it?

Share your opinion, leave a comment below!

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

Hello, guys.

While those whales keep influencing the market, China’s Center for Information and Industry Development released its 7th crypto project ranking last week where the 33 crypto projects were evaluated. This month, the center upgraded BTC from the 19th place in the previous month to the 13th place.

The projects were ranked based on their basic technology, applicability, creativity and as a whole. BTC wins the creativity category, EOS is first in the basic technology category and Ethereum is the first in the applicability category. The rankings are organized and implemented by the CCID Blockchain Research Institute and a number of organizations such as the CCID Think Tank and China Software Testing Center.

The evaluation model is based on three key principles
1.   The indicators should be adapted to all evaluated objects, not just some.
2.   The proposed indicators should be related to technological innovation in public chains.
3.   The measurement or evaluation of the indicators can be implemented.

And today’s BTC price leaves an optimistic vibe to the crypto market in general, it’s going up again! What are your prospects for it?

Share your opinion, leave a comment below!

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Today's pricies obviusly looks good. I'm surprised about EOS top1. I'm holding EOS right now.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

Hello, guys.

Trodax Team.
I do not understand why in China, Bitcoin is among users in the second ten. After all, this is one of the most popular and promising cryptocurrency.
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

Hello, guys.

Trodax Team.
I do not understand why in China, Bitcoin is among users in the second ten. After all, this is one of the most popular and promising cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is most popular but not most promising, that's why it not top 1 imho.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

Hello, DonProton.

That's exactly why we launched Trodax - to help small traders (who would otherwise lose all their investment sooner or later) not only survive but actually benefit from the crypto market.

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
You are doing a good job. I think that your efforts will not go unnoticed by traders and investors and after a while your project will have a huge community of users!
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

If I understand correct you plan to start your ICO in the beginning of the next year. Am I right?

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

Hello, DonProton.

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
You are doing a good job. I think that your efforts will not go unnoticed by traders and investors and after a while your project will have a huge community of users!

I agree with you. But I think you need to survive, bad times in the world of cryptocurrency.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

Hello, DonProton.

Best regards,

Trodax Team.

I agree with you. But I think you need to survive, bad times in the world of cryptocurrency.
Now probably the worst times for cryptocurrency. Never had such a long fall yet.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:28:24 AM

Hello, DonProton.

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Thank you, DonProton!

We'll continue our work!
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

Hello, DonProton.

Best regards,

Trodax Team.

You're quite right, Vangardo.

Still, our clients keep making profit Smiley

Best regards,

Trodax Team.
Trodax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:31:16 AM

If I understand correct you plan to start your ICO in the beginning of the next year. Am I right?
We are currently working on this. As soon as we decide the exact date we will announce it here!

Best regards,

Trodax Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: