Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2024, 05:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginners with small amounts of money  (Read 740 times)
Conthongon234 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

Hello everyone
After a period of research into the virtual currency market, I now want to invest in this virtual currency market. But with a small amount of money, how should I start and should invest in Bitcoin or another coin. Hope people show me a reasonable solution
Thanks very much.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 3523

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:39:39 PM

how should I start and should invest in Bitcoin or another coin.
You can always use some of the well known/trusted exchanges (always search in forum) or something like localbitcoins but prior to those, I suggest to learn how you can keep those funds safe.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:54:27 PM
Merited by suchmoon (7)

What do you want out of your investment? Long term growth? Short term?

I'm oversimplifying things here, but if you're going for a long term investment, Bitcoin would be the way to go. If you want ti multiply your money quickly, you should look into some relatively new alts which have better short term potential than Bitcoin.

But yeah you should start with the fundamentals first. This isn't like the stock market where you could sign up for a brokerage service and be done with it. Cryptocurrency exchanges generally work the same way as them, but they're quite notorious for not being very secure. Make sure you do research into what you're putting money in. You can always ask questions here if the search function isn't being helpful.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 3877

📟 t3rminal.xyz

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:19:30 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 01:29:37 PM by mjglqw

The service you use to buy bitcoin depends on what country you're in. I would suggest that you go with Coinbase[1], Abra[2], or LocalBitcoins[3], depending on which ones supports your country. After purchasing bitcoin, you can now trade them for other cryptocurrencies if you want to. I would suggest using Binance[4] as it supports a good number of coins and tokens.

Which should you invest on? I'm afraid this is completely up to you. Do your research, then decide for yourself.

[1] https://coinbase.com/
[2] https://abra.com/
[3] https://localbitcoins.com/
[4] https://binance.com/

» t3rminal.xyz «
Telegram Alert Bots for Traders
Vashti

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

Join social media campaign for now and join few airdrops to have awards that later on you can use to add in on your investment... good luck.
laborrdj

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

A helpful trend for newbies. It's really help me a lot
pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

If I don’t have too much money on hand, instead of investing in bitcoin, I would choose to invest in some newly launched altcoins which have special features but with low market capital, because the price of those coins has higher chance of being increased by several times.

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
Memet_52

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:44:44 PM

I think do not play in Bit*oin first, if only have a little money because if you play in bitcoin means with little money you can only play long term (no question about that
 ^^). It would be better to play on other coins like Rippl*, stella* and others that you think is good for the short and long term.  Grin Grin Grin
jecknice

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

You can buy some tokens from your fiat on exchanges. After that you can start trading, but need to create BTC and ETH wallets

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
BitcoinReseller

Activity: 386
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

usually i use http://hitbtc.com for bitcoin exchange.
they also approve credit card for buying bitcoin, but personally i hadn't try credit card before for buying bitcoin.

for starting, i advice you to start with bitcoin only, and later when you understand how virtual currency (crypto currency) works, you can then invest with other altcoins.

good luck in your starting!

▓▓▓ ➤ Start Your Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ➤ Best Bitcoin Paying Sites ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:32:46 PM

It depends on how small the amount is, what kind of trader you are and if you are willing to take high or low risk.
If you are just starting I would suggest to split your pot three-ways.
One part you should invest in long term, more secure coins (like Bitcoin)
One part you should invest in top 20 coins / tokens
And the last part I would invest in new tokens that look promising.

This way you 'secure' some of your money and you use the rest to find out what kind of trader you are.
It seems a little overdone, but you first need to find out if you trade rational and disciplined or that you tend to react emotional.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:01:34 PM

Invest on true coins at least top 10 on coinmarketcap and try to join some bounty so you can have initial investment to buy more coins.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1354

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:11:41 PM

Get yourself registered in an exchange and check from there. Your 'very small amount' also matters, considering that buying bitcoin from an exchange and transferring it to a crypto-exchange requires fees to do the transfers. It might be not worthwhile to invest it or buy immediately but considering that you already read things about how it works, a small play money won't hurt to test the actual market. Remember though, there's a high possibility that you'll be throwing your money down the drain so always be ready for that certain scenario.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 Crypto Marketing Agency
By AB de Royse

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WIN $50 FREE RAFFLE
Community Giveaway

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1374

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:10:15 PM

OP, I don't like to give financial advices, (especially in crypto market). I don't want to be responsi le if you will lose money. You should decide yourself. You should make research before investing and don't blindly believe what various influencers are suggesting. I don't know how much money exactly you have, but it's always a good idea to diversify investments to minimize potential loses.
Join social media campaign for now and join few airdrops to have awards that later on you can use to add in on your investment... good luck.
C'mon dude, OP aren't looking for ways how to earn money, he is asking about investing in crypto.

Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:28:32 AM

You can purchase bitcoin from fiat like coinbase, cex, localbitcoins sites. After that, you can keep your bitcoin in a good wallet or you can move to good exchange like binance and trade with altcoins.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:16:50 AM

After a period of research into the virtual currency market, I now want to invest in this virtual currency market. But with a small amount of money, how should I start and should invest in Bitcoin or another coin. Hope people show me a reasonable solution
Reasonable solution while i was on your spot... get a job.
Eat garbage food, sleep in cheat motels, save all money you got. Then you have every month serious money to put in crypto.

With bigger investment its possible to achieve bigger returns. So only you decide how motivated are you.
I would stick on bitcoin, its sure bet instead of almost any other crypto.
michellebson2

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

If you want to experience, with your small money, you should invest in a new cryptocurrency with great potential and importantly it matches the amount you have.
Justian1993

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

Hello everyone
Thanks very much.
If you want for long term investment, i suggest you invest in Bitcoin, but if you want short term investment i suggest you to look for another alt coin.
because Bitcoin more stable and safer for long term investment, but maybe with small amounts of money then the profits in Bitcoin will also be smaller than if you invest in alt coin.
lamroinhau09

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:44:24 AM

Use that money to buy a coin of great potential but the value is not as big as bitcoin. Try to buy and sell that coin and you will have more experience.
acsaocham22

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:09:48 AM

I will choose Bitcoin and not any other currency, although Bitcoin is always fluctuating in price but the impact of Bitcoin on the virtual currency market is greatest, to ensure your plan, then I recommend You should invest in bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: