Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginners with small amounts of money  (Read 739 times)
suchi2591

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:34:34 AM

If you have small amount you can invest it in tezos, its growing and can give you much much profit in future.
Eikocarol

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

Investment experience crypto

- Do not buy ICO
- Do not buy coin market cap less than 1 billion
- Only buy coin in the top 25
- Buy and hold. No surf, day trade.
vokokawev658

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

I have a small amount of money, I wonder whether to invest in bitcoin or invest in a higher potential coin, personally, I still like bitcoin because of its reputation and mystery, this topic is very useful for me
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

Considering that you are keen to Crypto space, you need to cover a range of supported areas of Crypto world like Crypto Wallets & Exchanges, The procedure of buying & selling a crypto asset, using wallets, Doing transactions from your personal wallets, Market Trend & News, A fair knowledge of Technical analyzing skills, ETC. Do not expect quick profits. Learning is very important. That is where your skill set will be accumulated knowledge & lying foundation to your future advancements.

Once your skill set is ready & familiar with cryoto space you can do good bounties which can give you good income base for your future investments. Learn more regarding good ICOs & some of good ICOs are allowing to invest even in small amounts in discounted rates. There are a lot of ways to earn & invest. So Learn first, Drop "L", you are there to Earn.

SibiHH

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:22:20 PM

Most versatile coin to LEARN would be Ethereum IMHO. Browse for a recommended wallet on your phone (like imToken or Trust) and get some Ethereum on it. Coinbase or Bitpanda is a place to buy ethereum for „normal“ currency. From there just get to know all about crypto, wallets, transfers, signing, smart contracts, coins vs. tokens, keys, collectibles...
For me that would be the better INVESTMENT. Especially if your budget is low.

And one more thing. Be prepared that you will loose it all. Either because you gave away your secret key or you transferred all your ethereum to a shitty ICO or...
Good luck!
forestgunman

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

I prefer investing in altcoins now, because almost all altcoins are very cheap compared to their ath, even though you dont have too much capital, you can still buy a lot of coins. If the market experiences another bull run, you can make a remarkable profit easily
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

Hello everyone
After a period of research into the virtual currency market, I now want to invest in this virtual currency market. But with a small amount of money, how should I start and should invest in Bitcoin or another coin. Hope people show me a reasonable solution
Thanks very much.
I also do not have much money, but I will probably invest directly in bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin is worth the most of all coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
chulos

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:26:29 PM

Hello everyone
After a period of research into the virtual currency market, I now want to invest in this virtual currency market. But with a small amount of money, how should I start and should invest in Bitcoin or another coin. Hope people show me a reasonable solution
Thanks very much.
Cryptos as well as bitcoin can make a daily loss of several percent, and if you have no trading experience and market price development, you can lose a lot of money. Therefore, i recommend that you invest at the beginning of a smaller amount. If you have chosen an altcoin, a token, or a direct bitcoin, then Invest! Invest your money, secure your investment and let it work in the long run. Be part of the community of the project you have chosen. I mean it, write documentation, help write articles, translate, get to know the project and try to help actively from all the forces of the project. Over time, your investment can return multiple times. I have such an experience.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Abolaji11

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

Though I don't really know what small amount of money means to you, if it means a few hundreds or thousands of dollars, then bitcoin should be a safe bet by performing a little research about it and enter at a good entry point.  But if your small money means less than hundred $, then look for a very good altcoin with great potential to multiply your asset in a short time.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

The investment cost of Bitcoin is very high. The price of bitcoin today is $7,347. If you plan a small investment, you can observe some new cryptocurrencies!

So you think that if BTC starts costing 10k on the average it will be too expensive for most people, right? Yet during the last rally people not only buying for 10k but also for 15 and 19k. Market doesn't work like that, you are not forced to buy a whole bitcoin and the profits are always in proportion with your investment.
You put in 1k USD, BItcoin goes up by 10%, you earn 100 USD. It doesn't matter what the price of the whole coin is!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:53:42 PM

It is good to invest a small amount of money if you are still a beginner,bitcoin will always be my number one if I am going to buy,you make your decision what coin do you prefer there are many good altcoins also.
cryptoJJJ

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:03:37 AM

I think you should start with a low amount the first time you buy Bitcoins and send them to your own wallet.
When you get some satoshi in your wallet, then you cut try to send some of them to yourself, to see how it works, also try to send to an exchange, later you can buy more Bitcoins, buy some each month, and let them slowly add up.
yfaz

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:54:07 AM

Hey, You are right. It would be right decision to start with small amount.
Marachgalthena

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:54:00 AM

In my opinion, i think with small amounts of money i will suggest you buy altcoin, it still has many altcoins that have potential, not inferior to bitcoin.
Zidanetribal

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:23:52 AM

bitcoin prices have many chains to increase but with small amounts of money the best choice is investing in altcoin that gives you more profit than invest in bitcoin i think  Cheesy.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:15:46 AM

A small amount of investment funds is more suitable for buying the altcoins that have just been listed, because these coins can make profits in a short time! HIT.GTC.PAI

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

You can try to start invest in BTC or another currency with 500$. This amount will be good to begginer, if you didn't have money try yourself in bounty campaigns.
Thuocbacnauvit009

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

Can someone advise me with the initial $ 5000, so how do I start? Please help me and thank you.
bluedeng

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:08:02 PM

Recently, some of the cryptocurrencies released by the platform look good, I can recommend some for you.
1.OKB
2.HT
3.FT
4.HIT
But I recommend investing as cautiously as possible when purchasing!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

Personally, I think you should test the waters by investing a little time in bounties and airdrops. That's way you acquire practical knowledge of the nitty gritty of how coin and exchanges work, and how volatile they can be sometimes. I suggest this because you get the coin almost free and you can trade these coin in an exchange. More like running a simulation before trying out the harsh practical contemporary.

Then you'll better understand whether to go for Bitcoin or altcoins

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: