Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginners with small amounts of money  (Read 739 times)
Galeaktor

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

Would you like to day trade or hold for a longer time? Decide what strategy you're aiming for in the first place.
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

Hello everyone
After a period of research into the virtual currency market, I now want to invest in this virtual currency market. But with a small amount of money, how should I start and should invest in Bitcoin or another coin. Hope people show me a reasonable solution
Thanks very much.
Of course you can buy altcoins or bitcoin from any exchange site. Then you can hold that coins for long term and hope you can get profit. So, you can spend your small amount for buying coins. Best of Luck.
Veronite Dev

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:26:28 PM

Just be careful to not get caught up in the hype of new coins, unfortunately a lot of coins have become pump and dump scenarios where a lot of people get caught in the buying frenzy and then the coin gets dumped and they lose a lot of money. 
wqiwi212jsjs@jj

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

With a small amount of money, what is the investment? Before, I thought that investing in Bitcoin had to be big because bitcoin was still high. Should start from the small amount?
Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:59:26 PM

First you must should choose  what do you want long term investment or short term? If you want to long term i suggest you to choose 10 top coin on coinmarketcap so you can buy and hodl it until it reach all time high price. But if you choose short term you should learn more about the coin you will choose and you should have experience how to read technical analysis and fundamemtal your coin. But with situasion now i will prefer choose bitcoin with now dominance of bitcoin is growing 47%
Joeyops

Activity: 70
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

Just buy in small amounts... and dont buy random alts that are out there... make you're portfolio bigger every week or every month...

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in[/s (https://freebitco.in/?r=6352768)
ICOpulse

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:45:23 PM

There are many ways to start investing with little money, with many online platforms and application-based platforms making it easier than ever (everyone here recommends to you many ways). All you have to do is start somewhere. Once you do, it will get easier as time goes on, and your future self will love you for it.
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:35:26 PM

As a beginner with little money to start your crypto journey, it is best to acquire the knowledge first and know how to perform basic functions on exchange before putting your little money into it.

Muhammedayo

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

Do not rush to invest that money or you might lose it all.
Engage yourself in Bounties, Airdrops, signature campaigns are while you gather experience on how to trade through Technical analysis.
gracejohnsonstar

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:15:19 PM

You can use little amount of money in buying undervalued altcoins with good potentials and stand to reap he rewards later.
hdheiiwo123

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:04:28 AM

With the least amount of capital, you can invest in today's most valuable coins, build up some great capital and knowledge before investing in Bitcoin. You should find out the following coins:
1. Ripple (XRP)
2. Ethereum (ETH)
3. Cardano (ADA)
4. NEO (NEO)
5. TRON (TRX)
6. ICON (ICX)
7. Binance Coin (BNB)
8. IOTA (MIOTA)
Veronite Dev

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

And please whichever coin or coins you do choose at the end of the day, please keep your wallet or exchange details safe!!! Its great to start buying coins and investing even if its a small amount every month but if you lose your wallet details, there is no retrieval.
pavelhod

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

Using exchanges like coinbase is very easy for beginner and it is where I bought my first one. However fees are quite high so perhaps you must look for another one. You can also pay in UK pounds now which is cool. If you do a transfer it is free I think but if you just buy with a card you incur cost. I haven't tried abra at all. Try to see which ones have lower and higher fees and compare them to get the best deal.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:11:52 PM

It all depends on you, you want to invest your money in the long term or short term, if you want to get profits quickly you can go into the form of short term investments, for example investing your money in the form of altcoins, so many kinds of altcoins, you must know first, what new coins can be good and profitable for you, for example, looking for coins with a large sales volume, there you can see the exchange so quickly, that's where you will get profits quickly if you can use your money well, but with seeing the amount of money you have to invest, it is better to invest your money in the form of long-term investments, examples of coins that can be called long-term investments, namely BTC or ETH.
Semedojunior60

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:31:03 AM

If you are having small money to invest. Use it to buy a coin that will worth something useful in the future. Some coins are good at surprising people
CharlieAdoring

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:33:18 AM

Me too, i am beginner of this crypto and bitcoin stuff and i have a small amount of money too, and i was thinking in a while and decide to invest in some Ico that i blevie have potential, check it out airchain and tell me what your opinion.
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:22:24 AM

If you can afford to lose that small amount, you can hope for a high gain by investing in a new promising coin that has the potential to grow a hundred times. Now finding that coin is another challenge.

But conventional wisdom would tell you to:
1. Study first - know everthing you need to know in this cryptoverse that you're into. Be like a sponge in absorbing valuable information given out by the respected personalities here. Hint: LEGENDARY / HERO. (but you will soon see that even below-hero members who have more merits than their activities and realize that they tend to have the same credibility as the legendary and hero members). So include them as well in your sources of information.
2. Diversify - If you really don't want to gamble, this is your best bet. Hehe (funny me)
3. Keep on learning - this i believe will be your best tool in this vast cyptoverse.

Good luck.
rameyhong

Activity: 7
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

Hello everyone
After a period of research into the virtual currency market, I now want to invest in this virtual currency market. But with a small amount of money, how should I start and should invest in Bitcoin or another coin. Hope people show me a reasonable solution
Thanks very much.

bitcoin or altcoin, I think both can be your choice, because what I know, what makes cryptocurrency be special is that everyone can invest even with small capital because we can buy a small part of the cryptocurrency without losing the value of that cryptocurrency.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:40:05 PM

If you are patient you can put your money in your bitcoin and you can sell your btc when the price of bitcoin be over 20k$
aminurrahaman

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:23:54 PM

First rules of make money is getting into the flow or follow the basic investment rules i.e. buy in low and sell in high.
If you see the candlesticks chart of Bitcoin or any other coin/token then you will see lots of price up and down cycle, so basic rule of multiplying of your money (whichever amount you have) is follow that cycle and buy or sell according to that. But before identifying that when buy or sell you need to do a lots of research or study and you will understand it. As per my opinion this time is best time to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: