Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should the U.S. stop importing from China?  (Read 225 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

If its possible then its good to stop import from other countries, it can increase the job opportunities and add the country taxes, but the company need to calculate of the raw material, the labors cost and the operational expense, China's labor cost is very cheap, so it can increase the profit, when we talk about business the owner's top priority will be profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

Lots of countries really not just US keep on importing products from China because of its cheaper product but I doubt if it has a good quality product.Because of lots of demands they need to import those products not to be shortage but the problem is they are not making improvement like slowly by slowly manufacture those product on their own.Well here in my country we had lots of manufacturing company but sadly it is owned by foreign.So instead our product will be aknowledge that was made by our country those product is turned out made by them.That is the worst part here foreign business is just using our resources till its gone.
Ourplealis

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

I thinking on this matter is don't stop, but slow it down. I don't think we should stop imports from China at all. I do believe that we should cut down a bit and start making our own products. We were a country built on manufacturing. What happened? Did we get lazy and in good times we decided buying cheap would be faster? This is a major reason the economy is where it is today, we stopped making and chose buying.

Buying cheap is always better.The US labor force can't compete with the chinese labor force in terms of price,quantity and labor regulations.Most people in China work 10-12 hours per day.
By the way,why are complaining about the US economy?The US economy growth is at record peaks.
The unemployment rate goes gown.I guess that there is manifacturing in the USA.
I person have no idea about the news that either it  is legit or not but as we can see that more and more countries are now going on agreement with China and I think that USA may not willing to see China as the biggest trading market in the world.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: