Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:57:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin investments?  (Read 5100 times)
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:21:00 PM

I never experience to buy bitcoin, But I can able to have Bitcoin in my wallet, by simply when I joined in the bounty campaign once I received my bounty token as my rewards on my participation then when I sell it and being sold I could have automatically have a bitcoin balance in my wallet in the platform.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

Bitcoin investment is just like every other investment you can think of , the only difference being that, it is more "riskier" than the rest .
The advantage is that it is far more profitable too.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

Yeah even the poor one like me i have gathered all the last cents of my money to invest in bitcoin seeing that it could be double in just a few months but hey there is this high risk investment when market price goes down i kinda panic and sell out my crypto. After that i invest again and now ill just have to wait and trust that bitcoin market price could go higher.

bacxuyen

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

In the crypto market i just like Bitcoin the most and i always invest in it and trade because i find the profit from Bitcoin is bigger than any other Altcoins. Although the market is not as good as in 2017 but Bitcoin is gradually back.

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣    Convert your token   ▏U▸SAVE▕   into physical gold    ◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
▸Join the ICO◂Track, secure and market eco-responsible gold thanks to the full U.SAVE ecosystem▸Join our BOUNTY◂
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤  WHITEPAPERLIGHTPAPERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMTWITTERLINKEDINMEDIUM  ◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
Baksobakar

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin investment is a high-value investment and I highly recommend it
dbijoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:50:11 PM

Bitcoin is a great vartual coin in the world.we are invest btc at the movement all day long.i am sure which bitcoin invest long time,trading btc all time,He up the developing market and lots of earn money and coin.
SpiderDS

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

Bitcoin is investable coin in our market,So we are many time invest BTC.Bitcoin is considered to be one of the safest digital currencies to invest in because of a few key reasons. It holds a tremendous amount of value being the first cryptocurrency and has global recognition and established adoption.
dominional

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

Bitcoin investment is very important to investors because the world is going digital  therefore real investors are involving bitcoin investment so there is no fear in investing in bitcoin

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
cryptorelax

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

Well-known crypto-enthusiast and founder of MGT Capital Investments John McAfee believes that soon bitcoin will "fly up" and become "extremely valuable".
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:31:24 PM

yes i feel bitcoin is an investment in my opinion , i buy some bitcoin i hold it , trading in crypto currency also.  i treat bitcoin as assets because when it grows it grows very big super fast to get returns. when reach high i can make some profit's also with my investment . But i always take off my capital investment what i invest . patience is only virtue in trading also.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

If you decide to invest in BTC is a smart choice, now the crypto market, only the BTC is growing, while the other coin drops continuously, so I think we choose the BTC is good. Best.
Bitcoin investment is a profitable deal and here some reason why it is profitable. Bitcoin is worth of hundred dollars, which make it valuable. Like gold it is also limited their is only 21 million bitcoin. And day goes on it will be harder to mine any new bitcoin and this thing ultimately increases bitcoin price, which directly help bitcoin investors. You can send bitcoin any corner of world with out any third party involvement like bank and it can easily transfer across the border. These thing also help to increase its price.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptorelax

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:59:39 PM

The weekly rate of bitcoin volatility reached the minimum annual values and amounted to only 8.88%. At the same time, the weighted average volatility of the first cryptocurrency since the beginning of 2018 is about 20%, Crypto Briefing reports.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:23:41 AM

I think the existence of bitcoin is actually able to have a positive impact on one's life in the future so that by trying to invest and earn income automatically the economy becomes helped and they live well.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:28:02 AM

Bitcoin investments trends the life of people around the world. Bitcoin starts with a very low amount way back 2009 as i think its price ranged from about $0.1. However many become rich into this investment, as its priced makes a high peak about 14k usd wayback in december 2017. By this, theres a lot now trying to invest with bitcoin and it is now popular around the world.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:36:51 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment and it is one of the most recommended type of investment because if you are going to have a long term basis type of investment then why not just jump into bitcoin and hold your cryptocurrencies and just leave your money there for a few years and hopefully you can turn those a few thousand of dollars into a million dollars.
NGOCDIEP

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:10:07 AM

Hello
Have you participated in bitcoin investment yet if you have not invested in bitcoin you should join because bitcoin will give you a great experience as well as you will have more opportunities to invest more investment.
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:29:00 AM

Now we will see a turn and will conquer new heights ! Our time has come friends !
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:55:26 AM

If you decide to invest in BTC is a smart choice, now the crypto market, only the BTC is growing, while the other coin drops continuously, so I think we choose the BTC is good. Best.
Bitcoin investment is a profitable deal and here some reason why it is profitable. Bitcoin is worth of hundred dollars, which make it valuable. Like gold it is also limited their is only 21 million bitcoin. And day goes on it will be harder to mine any new bitcoin and this thing ultimately increases bitcoin price, which directly help bitcoin investors. You can send bitcoin any corner of world with out any third party involvement like bank and it can easily transfer across the border. These thing also help to increase its price.

Bitcoin now is really popular than ever.  If you are looking for a long term investment I may recommend that you better choose bitcoin among any other coins. 

Bitcoin now is really at low price so it is better to start investing now because soon it will be so expensive and profitable.  The fluctuations of the value do not affect your money if you decided to hold your money.

Bitcoin has a lot to learn,  strategy cases that you my encounter.  You only have to be smart on it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:02:10 AM

The price of bitcoins is a matter of controversy for investors and analysts. The investment object itself has a number of features: insufficient legislative base, lack of state control, limited quantity. Doubtful legitimacy can lead to the closure of the currency, although this is unlikely to happen, as the turnovers force it to recognize rather than destroy.
No literally there will be no closure for bitcoin investment to happen since the system is being run by the investors from all around the world and taking down their numbers would definitely it is almost impossible for bitcoin to close. However, there could be another thing that could happen and that people will going to stop investing on bitcoin for some reasons like there could be another system that will going to surpass bitcoin.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:27:58 AM

As a beginner I was amazed of how bitcoin can change a man's life in an instant, and then I further do some research to know about it and how I can deal with it even I have small amount of capital unlike others that can buy anytime. Bitcoin investments for me is like saving your future and it may surely lead you to success. As of now I am earning to gain more tokens and earn bitcoins as well with the help of signature campaigns. Just understand the market and have a broad mentality about it to avoid the unnecessary risks.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: