Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:43:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin investments?  (Read 5100 times)
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:40:31 AM

Yeah it's a good investments in bitcoin. You can prediction investmenets bitcoin to sell how much, we hope bitcoin can be a best invest and we hope sell bitcoin in a high price Grin
most people choose to invest in bitcoin because the price in 2017 is high, which in the previous year the price of bitcoin was still low and considered bitcoin in one eye. when people first save bitcoin and sell in 2017 all get rich and many people start to know and want to follow bitcoin. in fact the price of bitcoin can change so we must be careful in starting an investment.
karlos092

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:21:44 AM

Hi everyone. who wants to receive 100% profitable signals for trading Bitcoin and ethereum - write me my telegram: @karlos092
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:36:43 AM

perhaps bitcoin does not show its own price, because it has become too overbought. but at the moment I think everything is back to its former interest in cryptocurrencies
bitcoin doesn't have a price benchmark, it all depends on the sell and buy transactions in the exchanges, therefore bitcoin price fluctuations are unpredictable
Furba

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:04:29 PM

If you don’t want to lose your bitcoin investments, you have think as a whale.
https://youtu.be/5Po6vhKmjqg
The chances of loosing our investment has a possibility but you can lessen the risk if you invest on the correct investment company or in good project you do not need to rely always on the whale because you will be scared if whale do some thing to pump and dump the value of bitcoin. Just analyse and be careful on choosing investment method.
True that! But it would likely make you a long-term investor.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is one of the smartest crypto investment. Bitcoin has got the support of numerous investors on the market hence its recovery is fast when the price goes down. It is very lucrative when an investor is patient and not too greedy for huge profits.

Agree with you that with bitcoin is indeed a very good way of investing, even though in recent months the price is indeed going down but not too far away and it will be easy to return to normal at the price at the end of last year and is expected to occur at the end of this.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

Well, I will support you on your statement on which is Bitcoin was a from of investment. That's true, and because of that the investors all around the world became interested about it. It catches their attention to check what bitcoin is all about. If bitcoin reached 20k$ last 2017, meaning there is still had a possibility that it will happen again,we just don't know when will it happen, isn't right?
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

Currently the best investment that can provide big profits is bitcoin, for that we should be able to know more about bitcoin and understand the journey to bitcoin price movements since the beginning of Bitcoin. Thus, we will be able to believe that bitcoin has indeed become a long-term investment that will generate substantial profits.
cafechino
Copper Member

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:14:52 PM

For current generation bitcoin investment is better, because the price of bitcoin is good. As a first time investor just go for small investment it will help you to experience in bitcoin. 
darshan331

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

Bitcoin investments are good for todays generation, it has best price in market and also increasing day by day. the security also very good in btc so no need of panic or fear in btc investing.
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

yes right, of course with us playing bitcoin, our hope is to be rich and successful. but all that is not easy to get, all need a process and business that is truly mature and directed. and certainly with prayer don't leave it.
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:40:57 PM

Don't miss profitable investments like bitcoin and this is the right time to buy bitcoin at a low price to sell at an expensive price. there have been many banks in several countries promoting Bitcoin as one of the promising investments. what are you waiting for ?

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

Aren't there communities of gold owners and bitcoin owners in parallel (probably with intersections) today? Exist. Have bitcoin (and other crypto-currencies between themselves and against bitcoin) pros and cons of the gold mine.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:02:34 PM

A good and fruitful strategy that we can invest in bitcoin and it is not just an investment it is a future and we can make it good if we make decision with mind set and being strategics not just like speculators and short tempers people but we should step one by one and invest in bitcoin is a good decision even i have taken while not i have noticed few coins which has a growth.

ChriS474

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:49:01 PM

Am new to this crypto world. which coin is worthy and which coin would you suggest me to invest??? 
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:53:27 PM

Am new to this crypto world. which coin is worthy and which coin would you suggest me to invest??? 
here depends you are an investor or speculator. if the investor, then you need to choose a coin that can be on your mind to become a market leader in 3 years. if a speculator, any coins with a good turnover on the exchange will give you a profit.

pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:12:47 PM

here depends you are an investor or speculator. if the investor, then you need to choose a coin that can be on your mind to become a market leader in 3 years. if a speculator, any coins with a good turnover on the exchange will give you a profit.
everything must be carefully thought out to be both, not to be rash in making decisions so that later
something like a loss is minimized

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

investment in bitcoin It's fun bro. even by investing in bitcoin I can get extra income to help meet my daily economic needs ..

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

placing crypto especially bitcoin on your investment is right but devoting all the money in savings and even doing debt to get crypto investment is a high risk for your life. risk the money lost on crypro for your future

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:36:03 PM

Currently the best investment that can provide big profits is bitcoin, for that we should be able to know more about bitcoin and understand the journey to bitcoin price movements since the beginning of Bitcoin. Thus, we will be able to believe that bitcoin has indeed become a long-term investment that will generate substantial profits.

but the price of bitcoin is standing on the $6500 level. what profit it can give? may be it's better to find some new coins with good potential?

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:43:31 PM

Yeah, bitcoin more famous as a place to invest rather than be used as trading. I think everyone doesn't need to hesitate anymore when investing in bitcoin, because it's guaranteed to be very valuable from time to time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: