Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin investments?  (Read 5100 times)
Furba

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:34:41 AM

All kinds of bitcoin bullish signs were fake. The real one is soon? Coinbase custody!
https://youtu.be/l9zuI_zTqWA
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:11:39 AM

When the price of Bitcoin is lower the investors invest here.And when the price of bitcoin is higher then the investors sell their bitcoin.So I think Bitcoin investment are the one of the best way to earn more money.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Dany.dan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:15:26 AM

Bitcoin investment are the one of the best way that we can earn more money. If we invest here, can earn much money than expend. It is the good idea to earn more money and to secure the future or the life of your family. I have no doubt when investing here on bitcoin because I know that more money can I earn than I expend in investing.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

Bitcoin has now been used as a long-term investment, because it looks like it can provide a large profit. Many people try to have bitcoin in various ways, because they see bitcoin have good future expectations, and they see when bitcoin reaches a price of around $ 20,000 at the end of 2017. For this reason, it is not surprising that bitcoin is currently the biggest investment in crypto currency which is trusted by many people and is considered to be able to give happiness to all of them.
Nickcerny

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:26:56 AM

One should invest in bitcoin with all knowledge. Before investing one should research about it and then invest in it.
Eugene_O

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

I want to share my experience with ICOPools.io. The CEO Anton Moss (Telegram @tonimoss; gmail: ceo@icopools.io) and his company ICOPools.io offered us to attract investors through pools. Because his company does score and has ties with the CEO of the investor pools. The main condition of collaboration was the analysis of the company and submitting information on ICOpools.io website. According to a fact, which Anton told, it is the only way to attract investors. In cases, if it will be deficiencies in this analysis, the company can correct them to do more attractive for pools. Our company paid them $ 2,000 for this proposal. Anton promised to present our project in the minimum of five pools. We agreed to these terms.
The first unexpected news for us was low score (5.2 of the 10) of our project provided by ICOpools.io. When we've considered all comments and made changes, our score increased only to 5.7 out of 10, despite we have taken into account all their requirements. Numerous of our requests evaluated our project objectively were without the answer. We hadn’t the promised five pools. We got the impression that our company was not even shown to the pools. Instead of this, Anton asked to increase for the extra charge ($6000), because it is difficult to convince the pools with such low score. Unfortunately, Anton didn’t explain how the actual evaluation of the project can be increased after additional payment.
 Initially, they indicate recommendations to attract clients (project evaluation, posting information on the ICOpools.io website), and then didn’t do further steps. All official accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Medium of ICOpools.io are not active. ICOpools.io gets money from customers, by selling inactive resources which will not give traffic or attract investors.
As result, we hadn’t any pools and any good rating that this company made for us.
So, we wasted our time and money. After research, we mentioned that a low activity in their official accounts. It seems strange that the website with good statistics( about 500 K visitors) has low activity in social networks.
Unfortunately, I am very disappointed in collaboration with ICOpools.io. The activity is misleading. Instead of attracting pools and earning a percentage of the attracted investments, this company earns on paying customers its analysis, but without any work with the pools. I will advise being careful with this project. Eugene

brandyy

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:13:49 AM

I'm currently working on my master thesis about ICO ratings. For this purpose I prepared a short survey (about 4 minutes) for ICO investors. If you could help me out here I'd be delighted. Your financial situation and behaviour will not be enquired and the results will solely be used for academic purposes.

Thanks a lot in advance!

http://grenoble.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d4gMcVoRSMHkMZv
JustinKyle

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:20:59 AM

Bitcoin is attractive not to be controlled by any government or financial institution. This creates what is most beneficial to the user. Bitcoin works on open source platforms and uses Blockchain technology to record transaction history. Blockchain plays an important role in storing Bitcoin transaction information. Those who put their faith and see it as a real opportunity to earn their money in the long run, in the long term electronic money will have some influence that can support primarily in the financial field after Serving people's daily lives.
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:59:10 AM

If you decide to invest in BTC is a smart choice, now the crypto market, only the BTC is growing, while the other coin drops continuously, so I think we choose the BTC is good. Best.
Bitcoin has done appreciably well so far as the crypto market is concerned this year. Bitcoin as the leading digital currency in the world has proved to be the best coin to invest in despite the general poor performance of most coins on the crypto market. I believe care needs to be taken when one decides to invest  in the world of crypto and bitcoin is certainly the best coin to invest in  anytime.
Sthakur

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

Investment in bitcoin or any form of cryptocurrency is like playing a gamble sometimes you win but sometimes things doesn't goes as planned so don't be too ambitious about it if you don't want to face any trouble in future, yes it's true that bitcoin can make you rich very quickly but as first mentioned it's a bit tricky so always read the market stats before investing in it so you can make a good amount of money out of your investment.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:13:25 AM

if you want to invest your money into bitcoin is a big risk, investing in Bitcoin is like speculative investment, but bitcoin is recognized and the most important one is accepted as a payment method and it is increasingly used for investors to invest.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

Whatever it becomes, i still find Bitcoin to bring the fastest wealth and the most valuable currency to invest. I feel if we invest in Bitcoin the wealth we can take place any time and i believe in it.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

And that's also the reason why many new crypto investors lost their money when they rush to buy and hoping to ride the tide of Bitcoin bullrun last 2017 but what happen was an opposite to what they expect market correction fall to it's low of almost 5.8k$ for Bitcoin price and this really hurt for those who bought when it was at 20k$ level.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

Manipulator this year may not give growth to all cut, set the unpredictability, and then next year, for example in February, cause an unexpected growth for all, which will seem a very good result.
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

Maybe this is what changes a person's perception of investing in Bitcoin into a currency that can make a lot of money.
I know that in 2016-2017 Bitcoin experienced a very high price increase and made many people feel like investing in Bitcoin.
But after Bitcoin has decreased they have left Bitcoin and no longer trust Bitcoin.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
AutoBlockX

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:51:46 PM

While Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies, it is true that it doesn’t hold a lot of value on its own. Any serious investor that wants to be in the industry for the long run knows that he will need to make some sound investments. Bitcoin can certainly not make you rich in an instant but if you stick to the guns and make smart decisions, it can help you go big.
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:52:38 PM

When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

I too think that it would be impossible to ban. Yes, they can certainly prevent getting to the sites of Internet exchanges, the main sites of crypto-currencies, but I think this will not delay.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

This is the difficult years of bitcoin i think than the past years, this years is not a good sign to invest in bitcoin because lot of scammers sorrounding in this business, and other big whales are manipulating the run of this market but i still do believe the capability of bitcoin to recover his price on the market and be stable again and if this comes we can start investing for this...

kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

They are high, some are able to pump first, then merge to zero. Others don't even move at all. All these forks only hinder the development of bitcoin and are nothing more than a gamble.

ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

Whatever it becomes, i still find Bitcoin to bring the fastest wealth and the most valuable currency to invest. I feel if we invest in Bitcoin the wealth we can take place any time and i believe in it.
all of them depend on each individual to see a potential and moment when they have to invest. because now many people are wrong in investing causing them to suffer losses

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: