Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin investments?  (Read 5100 times)
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:02:11 AM

With bitcoin, it is not easy to become rich. And not everyone can have a lot of patience to invest in it. I've already recommended it to a few friends, but they sold it a few weeks later. Therefore, investing in bitcoin is a very difficult activity, be prepared for this if you are just going to invest.

because they are impatient and panic. surely your friends panic and sell cheaply, when we enter the crypto world we must first know the risks faced, can become rich or vice versa

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:15:08 AM

I do not think so, indeed for me bitcoin gives benefits both short and long term. In investing in bitcoin, I'm not so ambitious that I put all my money in bitcoin, because bitcoin is so fluctuating that we ourselves must be wise in taking an attitude in investing. Because if not! we ourselves will experience distress due to our ambitions not being achieved because what we can do is not in accordance with our desires.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
pretius99

Activity: 169
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:21:07 AM

Bitcoin used to be more trusted because fraudsters are still few now Bitcoin has lost its trust because there are now many scam projects, cloud mining scams, scam markets and so on

chichibano

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

Once you know what Bitcoin is and what its advantages are, how it works and what is Blockchain, it's a good idea to keep track of market events. We provide tools and data that allow you to analyze real, historical and market data that help you decide when it is best to buy a digital currency.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

Initially Bitcoin was created as a medium for digital financial payments. Then over time, Bitcoin is now more widely used as an investment.
Bitcoin price movements that are fast enough and have fluctuations are a reason for investors.
They take advantage of the situation to get a chance to reach margins from selling and buying.
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

Bitcoin is one thing to rely to. But do not rely your future just for it. You can believe but you must have your primary source of income. Bitcoin is good for a long term investment which can secure your family lives later on. You must have to face risks. In order to have a good profit, you must have to risk your money and time. Nothing's for sure but if you believe, if you really do, there's a great tomorrow coming.

cryptowin1

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

Bitcoin is one thing to depend to. Be that as it may, don't depend your future only for it. You can accept yet you should have your essential wellspring of salary. I believe that venture with bitcoin is using the headway of time and innovation in the field of financial matters for me a productive speculation
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:25:44 PM

Bitcoin investment is pretty good right now and buy can buy bitcoin now with low price not very expensive like in last december 2017 so you can hold and wait until the price will come out again to increase.
it all depends on our courage in taking steps because in cryptocurrency it is very risky to be good or not currently depends on us, at this time the price of bitcoin is indeed cheaper than in December 2017 and for the end of this year is still uncertain.
Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

I think it is a big risk to invest in Bitcoin, which will cost you a lot of money. I've invested some money in bitcoin. In December of 2016, Bitcoin's price was almost $ 19,000. Bitcoin is getting places among many people. Now Bitcoin's price is very low, but hopefully 2018 December month Bitcoin will be worth $ 50,000.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptowin1

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:51:07 PM

I can state that, Bitcoin is good which  you can have trust and depend on. You should recognize what Bitcoin is about and what its points of interest is and how it functions . , it's a smart thought to monitor advertise occasions. You should confront the dangers. With the end goal to have a decent benefit, you should need to hazard your cash and time.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

Bitcoin is a good source of investment. If an investment is made using bitcoin, there is tendency that during increase in price the investor gain slot more than than its initial investment. Therefore it can be referred to also as an asset.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:54:01 PM

Bitcoin is a good source of investment. If an investment is made using bitcoin, there is tendency that during increase in price the investor gain slot more than than its initial investment. Therefore it can be referred to also as an asset.
Yes it is a good source of investment where we can gains profit. From the start I dont have a doubt about bitcoin that we could have profit. Invest only on what we can afford to lose in crypto.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:55:40 PM

I think it is a big risk to invest in Bitcoin, which will cost you a lot of money. I've invested some money in bitcoin. In December of 2016, Bitcoin's price was almost $ 19,000. Bitcoin is getting places among many people. Now Bitcoin's price is very low, but hopefully 2018 December month Bitcoin will be worth $ 50,000.
I agree! It is a good recommendation that we can see the risk when investing in Bitcoin when the investment is a lot of money. It is a basic rule that can be used for any investment, especially in crypto because it is so volatile and the behavior of the crypto market is very variable.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:00:01 AM

Am new to this crypto world. which coin is worthy and which coin would you suggest me to invest??? 

Here, we are discussing the investments in Bitcoin. Buy BTC, brother. You will not make any mistake. This cryptocurrency is a real market ruler. The altcoins are always affected by BTC as their leader.
Diego Maradona

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:38:34 AM

By 2014, bitcoin drops by 70% within 300 days. In 2018, bitcoin prices fell by more than 72%, just as the 2014 rally saw bitcoin dropping significantly faster.
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:30:53 PM

Yes, unfortunately it is.I've invested almost all of my savings.And I counted on it as a long-term investment.But a bit missed with time of call.I think as and many here.Unfortunately, we are still suffering losses.But maybe time will help us?)Who knows?)Let's see what happens next.I now try not to hurry anywhere, so as not to miss again.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

Yeah
In my opinion bitcoin investments is the best way to become rich in a short time. In this crypto world many person becaim milionair in a short time. No one can think how much he get profit from his investment .Because we know that crypto prices rise up and down everytime. Any one can become rich or losser at a time. But i think it's a small risk. I think every one should invest there money in crypto for make money from investment, thank you.

budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:10:51 PM

Being a wise choice to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin is the most popular crypto and can grow bigger because bitcoin fans are increasing. Bitcoin investment in the long term will be better able to provide greater results and will be very useful to change life in the future.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:38:23 PM

Don't understand your question clearly... You asking about "when  another bull run whill starts?"
Or you just want to invest some funds in crypto? If yes, you may do this!
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:57:15 PM

After bitcoin brought such a huge profit to many people, the rest also wanted to earn. So now many people buy bitcoins in order to get a good profit. Few people love bitcoin for its idea and few will use it as a means of payment. But I think that soon we will come to this, when its price will be more stable and it will be difficult to manipulate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: