Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And some more delays in BFL shipment plans / no shipment before 14th Jan 2013  (Read 22690 times)
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 08:10:20 AM

Topic successfully derailed...again. It seems you are a PR guy after all.

PR != HNTS.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bce

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 08:32:41 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2012, 08:57:15 AM by bce

Topic successfully derailed...again. It seems you are a PR guy after all.

PR != HNTS.

The only thing that bothers me as much as personal attacks/ doxing/ insulting one's love/ projective insults/ deflective observations etc,  is terms I have to look up (type into google) which could just as easily be said using normal language.  If you are hurt, share it with everyone- you'll be surprised how many assholes turn into people who give a fuck.  

HNTS?  I have no idea what that is. I don't care either.

More Importantly, what is up with this?   Making a post like this- using a picture of a fellow forum member... that's not helpful.
Fresh from designer's box (Yes):

Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 02:57:57 PM

Well, at the very least it is the same picture as the guy's forum picture which he willingly put on here, so he's cozy enough here to use it.

Not like someone hacked his facebook account fo rit.

If only I had the money to pre order and ASIC miner so I could be mad and in on the bandwagon.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
MPOE-PR

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 03:26:56 PM

The only thing that bothers me as much as personal attacks/ doxing/ insulting one's love/ projective insults/ deflective observations etc,  is terms I have to look up (type into google) which could just as easily be said using normal language.

Well I guess in that case I ain't gonna tell you what it stands for, fellow forum member. Feel the burn.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2012, 05:26:56 PM

The only thing that bothers me as much as personal attacks/ doxing/ insulting one's love/ projective insults/ deflective observations etc,  is terms I have to look up (type into google) which could just as easily be said using normal language.

Well I guess in that case I ain't gonna tell you what it stands for, fellow forum member. Feel the burn.

I had no problem founding out what it means: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL079E613845E2774A
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 05:28:43 PM

I had no problem founding out what it means: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL079E613845E2774A

That's what I found too and then I wondered: "Hey now, what's that got to do with BFL?" But then I remembered.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 07:56:14 PM

It's funnay cause I simply meant "has nothing to say".

Cheesy

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 07:59:43 PM

Okay, that's funny.  Grin
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 08:11:09 PM

For the uninitiated, HNTS refers to The Health and Nutrition Tracking Service (HNTS) 

www.thehnts.org/

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
bce

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 03:45:43 AM

Ouch. 
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 04:34:02 AM

Haha, the idiots are out in force tonight.

Let me just sum up all the responses:

Syke: You're an idiot.  You have no idea what you're talking about, as usual.
PuertoLibre: You, too, are an idiot.  Everything you type is bullshit for the most part.  These past few posts are ridiculous to anyone even partially sane, but I'm sure they make sense to you.

To everyone else:  BFL refunds anyone who asks.  We always have. Yes, the policy on our website is CYA, absolutely, and I have always maintained that.  If you want to sell your order, that's on you.  We won't change the shipping address.  We will verify that someone actually HAS an order with us.  Whether or not they will honor your purchase is Caveat Emptor and if you do not want to assume that risk, ask for a refund.  PuertoLibre's delusions aside, this has been the case for months, if there are instances where a CS rep has changed addresses, a) That rep did it improperly and B) I would like to know about it, as I am unaware of this happening since I came on board and started setting and enforcing company policy.

Which one of these posts is the truth? The one above clearly showing that even though it's stated on BFL website that all sales are final but refunds are gladly honored, or the one below, where Josh clearly states that multiple times all sales are final to you monumental assholes?

The statement was that we did not refund preorders.  We did.  We are no longer taking pre-orders and we are not refunding orders that are currently in the queue, that's correct.

It was stated multiple times that all sales are final when you ordered.  What part of that were you unable to understand?  We can't be responsible for your lack of reading comprehension or ability to understand simple English sentences.  Sorry for your reading disability, perhaps next time you should get someone to explain what terms and conditions mean to you before placing and order.  Now put on your big boy pants and accept responsibility for your actions instead of whining to me why you are unable to function in normal society and you should be a special case.

I'm not a doctor possessing a PHd of any kind, but after reading 100's of posts by Josh Zerlan, I'm sure a doctor would have no problem stamping "This boy ain't right!" on his medical records.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:43:26 PM

Let's just accept the fact that the day these things ship, if they ever do, that the mining difficulty will have already made mining, no very profitable.

You are correct sir. The Monarch will be the same in spades.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
sawani

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:24:26 PM

The main cause of delays is initial optimism -  BFL is doing this from scratch, so it's even more of a challenge.  For the first ASIC generation of devices, these delays from BFL may actually do good for the mining ecosystem, by allowing competitors with initial late release dates to also have enough sales to make it worth having invested in product development.  Out of the delays, I'm sure the BFL SC line will be more polished than what was originally planned.  Until then, the website appearance isn't really a priority, and that's what I meant above.  For me, it'd be scary if there wasn't a product starting to ship, and the website was 100% awesome.   
koplea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:03:21 PM

Ouch. 
yeah i agree with you. btw thx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: