Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 05:25:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading advice-@Protradertips  (Read 1213 times)
Srinvest (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:55:44 AM

Hi All

Im sure everyone here has seen all the "Advisers" and "pump and dump" Accounts on twitter. Most of them i have learned to just ignore do to the fud they spew all the time.

But then i came across @protradertips He gives advice on Btc, some stocks and gold/silver. Protrader Does not spam multiple tweets or emails every min, He gives advice and targets when there needed and has been spot on for the last 2 months (thats when i found him).

I know I know, if you have big money in cryptocurreny You dont need advice or help, ( Thats what the troll box has let me know) But i disagree, for alot of people that are joining the crypto train its very new to them so a little help would do wonders in helping them get off the ground.

Protrader is here to do just that, With tweets and email alerts he Helps guide you in the right direction to avoid Loses and to max your profits. He gives frequent Newsletters to members that includes Current state of the markets and where he thinks they are heading for the short, mid and long term. He sets buy and sell targets for all coins listed on Btc-e. On top of all this greatness he does one on one goal setting for your portfolio.

But who can expect to get all this info for nothing?

Pricing:

Pro Plan
$100 Per week
$350 per month
Seems like a lot right? But consider This, If his members Followed his advice they got out of Btc at $800, $200 for the last two weeks dont look all that pricy now right? Not even considering the short term profits they made from his awesome advice on short bounces.

Payments can be made in any coin listed on Btc-e

Links:

https://twitter.com/ProTraderTips

Things to come from protrader:

1. novice Plan
2. Cryptsy Alt coin Advice

Thanks for reading i hope you will atleast give him a shot. If you do make sure to mention @TheRustyHatchet sent ya!! and you will recieve 5% off your Plan.

P.s R.I.P Mtgox
bitcointrader1266

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:36:11 AM

Hey funny to see this here. Im actually a member for 3 months. Ive learned a lot from this guy that has made me a better trader. I make around 20% per week with his tips and targets, and maybe a little of me. Wink
Traderberg

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:36:16 PM

I'm not a member yet, but I was following @ProTraderTips for a long time.

Here's the good part:

1. Seems to be spot on a lot of times
2. Certain moves are tweeted to everyone and are helpful
3. I like the approach, language is nice and gives very professional impression

Here's the negative part:

1. I believe that he doesn't cover most of the alt coins (especially those that are high-risk/high-reward), but I may be wrong cause all I saw is the example mail and open tweets
2. He seems to be conservative and moves are better suited if you already have substantial capital (with handling BTC crashes being an exception)

I'm the one who knocks!
etherdeath

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:47:09 PM

I've subscribed to ProTraderTips for just about a month now and I am impressed.
He provides a lot of information and many tips which are correct.
I was skeptical, but I gave it a try because I made a lot of money on my own when it was much easier.
You definitely have to pay attention.  Several times I did not react to read his messages for about a day and I missed out, or had to keep my funds in a play for longer than I would have liked.  That's 100% on me.
trust.no.one

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:47:09 PM

So here is my experience with this guy.  I signed up for one week membership at first and he had a couple good plays.  I gained about 25% of my invested btc.  So I was immediately sold and very optimistic about the future.  I signed up for a month's membership with the money I had gained.

But immediately after this I started noticing things.  First this guy just has bad grammar.  Yes it's a small thing but if people are going to act like he is professional I have to disagree.  It is not at all professional to use phrases like "should of." I know it's very common these days but every time I read that it immediately lowers my impression of the person writing.  It shows they do not read much, except maybe online.  You will not find phrases like that in books, journals, etc..  It is the opposite of professional.  It sounds like something a high school dropout would write, and his overall grammar and spelling are just bad.  We even have spell check and grammar check, but I guess it's just not important to some people.  Sign #1

A week later he mentions a play on mazacoin, which did in fact play out pretty well, IF you got out at just the right time.  It went up quickly and then back down and lower just as quickly, all within a few hours.  But the thing is he put the wrong buy price in the email.  In fact it was off by 2 or 3 orders of magnitude, so I missed out on that one.  How can a professional make such a simple mistake as putting a decimal 3 places too far over?  Sign #2

Over the next 3-4 weeks I noticed a pattern.  He would make these announcements about these coins always with a lot of certainty.  And when they didn't move in the expected direction, silence.  No exit plan.  No advice.  He just leaves you hanging with your falling coins so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong.  This happened so many times, and out of all the advice he gave in that month he was wrong conservatively 2/3 of the time.  It was actually much higher than that.  So I ended up losing a lot of money thanks to this guy.  I would say stay far far away from this guy.

It got to the point where I would see a good play but I had to talk myself out of it because he was advocating it also.  That's how often he was wrong. I ended up losing half my money due to his "advice."  I should have lost far less if I listened to my instincts to ignore this guy.  In fact I could have gained money just by doing the opposite of what he said every time.

I tried contacting him about a refund, which he predictably refused.  He of course kept pointing to the one or two times he was right and acted like he was never wrong.  You just have to wait for it to play out he says, which is obvious bullshit.  But that's another thing.  He almost never gives you a time scale for these plays.  It could be hours it could be weeks.  And he does it on purpose so he can always make excuses like this when it doesn't work out.  DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS GUY.  His advice is not good the majority of the time, and you can find undervalued coins yourself.  It's pretty easy actually.
HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:28:46 PM

I signed up for his $100/wk plan only to prove that this was a total scam. The outcome; I tweeted he was a scammer and he proceeded to request DMs where he obviously cleaned out a few more people of their cash: https://blockchain.info/address/1EWjBTuNdfJJU2njNSyVpwGkw2s5Vm5XoN

http://pastebin.com/yMAzN8Yd

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: