Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Exchanges Are Coming? But It is OK?  (Read 2570 times)
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:05:51 AM

more competition, it would be better also service that will exist
the community can get more choices, it may be true, if the volume is still small, the effect on the market price of coins is not so great
but, everything will grow in time
helenmitchell44

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:07:10 AM

I like smaller exchanges for newer and smaller altcoins. The more exchanges the better it is for me as I can spread out my coins into different accounts. More of a security thing and anything else for me. But of course I could just get hardware wallet but I choose not to. It's up to you. I would do some research on the exchange first before indulging into it right away.
royaljack200

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:13:08 AM

I think it's a good thing. Usually more competition means better service. While also giving the user lots of different options and so that they won't be stuck with a monopoly exchange company. New exchanges are usually small at the start/ Smaller exchanges also have lower fees so I like that about them.
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:29:05 AM

I think its great thing.about the number of new exchangers.I hope every exchanger can really maintain the security of its users .Especially any data from hacker.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:41:32 AM

the community can get more choices, it may be true, if the volume is still small, the effect on the market price of coins is not so great
             Yes i think it would be great to see a competitive market and hopefully could increase the kinds of services we could choose from, but more importantly is the security of one exchanges we wpuld like to choose, or over all ots quality of service we can avail in an exchange.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:44:32 AM

New cryptocurrency exchange joining the cryptocurrency business won't have much effect on the market price if those exchange site are actually from the countries that already have some operating exchange already but if the new exchanges site are from countries which is yet to have their own exchanges it will definitely have some impact in the market price cause the exchange will literally evangelize cryptocurrency and it will also improve trading scheme by create competition between cryptocurrency exchange site by creating low trading fee, depositing or withdrawing fee charged by some exchange site.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:52:38 AM

yeah this effect makes new assets more regular and can be traded in new markets and the existence of new markets create new assets that can not afford to be listed in top market can move register in new market.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:13:42 AM

Yes i think it would be great to see a competitive market and hopefully could increase the kinds of services we could choose from, but more importantly is the security of one exchanges we wpuld like to choose, or over all ots quality of service we can avail in an exchange.
That's a brilliant idea for all exchange site developers, because this could help old traders to have another chances to earn more profit at lower transaction costs. The reasons why new exchanges were showing up was due to rising transaction fees, so with the current development of cryptocurrency trading competitions we need new exchanges in order to equally distribute the orders. This will help our asset value to grow faster, if you hold enough amout of crypto.
ComaJoma

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:17:24 AM

More exchanges are fine as long as they're legitimate and secure. More competition means better rates for everyone.

Well said. I can't agree more.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3773

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

It's good and bad at the same time.

Good:

- Multiple trading platforms increase the decentralization.
 - It reduces the impact of hacking.
 - More currency distribution and more payment options.

Bad:

- It makes cryptocurrencies more like banks, in the long-term.
 - Adds more restrictions on the use of Bitcoin as some platforms will require a lot of documentation.
 - You do not have your private keys, meaning you do not own your currencies.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:38:31 AM

Everyday, we are seeing new crypto currency exchanges start working. So many platform has already opened. But Is that OK? I think volumes are seperating. How this effect prices?

It depends on what is the main objectives of this exchangers because this will be the sanctuary of the funds from the investors and campaign participants of every projects.

If this exchangers are really wanted to have good controlnd management of those coins then this is helpful but if they were just doing this to victimize the people then we must be vigilant

Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:45:00 AM

It is fine and that gives the investor more choices.  I hope they are out to compete fairly and put investor interests first ,no fraud or property theft.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:56:10 AM

yes I am also thinking too.but my opinion is,may be many exchange are coming but they are not good potential.so we should be careful about new exchange. new exchange can't effect for market rate I think.becouse not much peoples to trade in new exchange so that volume is no large. that is the main issue I think.

hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

yes I am also thinking too.but my opinion is,may be many exchange are coming but they are not good potential.so we should be careful about new exchange. new exchange can't effect for market rate I think.becouse not much peoples to trade in new exchange so that volume is no large. that is the main issue I think.
Just because an exchange site didn't have large volume doesn't mean they are not safe or won't have good impact in the cryptocurrency market. However, most of the new exchange perform ICO sometime in other to boost their volume.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

I think its ok and its great to have more exchanges, who knows the site can promote better than other exchanges and attract more people to invest in crypto, as long as the new site got a good security and serious about creating a good and legit site, then I think its okay, and new exchanges won't affecting the price

This are good news for crypto currency market, a new additional coin in the market as posted. Almost every investors would set up their product for possible ICO, this is the new trend on the market today. product posted for ICO have a high degree to attract more investors in the market. it only dependent on what kind, how it is  feasible in the market, and we will see a lot more exchange soon in the market.

Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:13:49 PM

Everyday, we are seeing new crypto currency exchanges start working. So many platform has already opened. But Is that OK? I think volumes are seperating. How this effect prices?
I do see that there is a lot of new exchange in the future, but I do not think it will affect the price of coins, because the more new exchanges, it will be a lot of options for us to trade, and we can compare it with the exchange of each other.
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:25:42 PM

Yes definitely it's a good impression for the bitcoin and other digital currency holders that more and more exchanges are coming which can cause the more coins are on exchange and people have to wait lesser and it can cause the more regulations of the digital currencies around the globe.more the regulation the more the coin would be stables.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:33:28 PM

I think it is ok because people has a lot of choices what exchange to be use and not all coins are listed in just one exchange.More exchanges also means that crypto continue growing no matter what happen to the market. There is no one can stop the development of cryptocurrency.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

Today I asked in a telegram group that " when will this coin listed on a new exchange? " Admin replied, In August we will launch our own exchange platform! I was really shocked! Why are so many exchnages coming now, why? It is not good for the crypto and I have agreed with you that it separates the volumes and maybe it affects on the coin price. We may avoid new exchanges, because many people are making the exchange platform to scam people.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:56:38 PM

Competition is a very good thing in business as it will enhance improvement in customer service, turn around time and ultimately lead to good rate for customers. One important thing is to be sure to check very well before you deal with any new exchange because some existing exchanges still have reputation issue.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: