Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:50:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Exchanges Are Coming? But It is OK?  (Read 2570 times)
Easzjohn
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:16:30 AM

Conception is good so as to eliminate monopoly. One good thing is that trade volume will separate the good exchange from the poor ones
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 12:26:15 AM

As more coins enter the Blockchain ecosystem, more exchanges are required to ensure a well-facilitated trading system of cryptocurrencies. This is where trading takes place to give meaning and value to the coins we possess. It will even be better if every country has an exchange aside the top exchanges in the world.

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:06:15 PM

I think we don't have any problem with the new exchanges if they bring something new or exceptional. A lot of exchange based ICOs are preparing to come or launch in the crypto market, a few days ago extoke exchange scammed! So, Every new exchange shouldn't be welcomed by us. We should look carefully before going with new exchanges as we have plenty of legitimate exchanges.

Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:38:46 PM

In my opinion theres no problem with that. It can't affects thr continuing grow of bitcoin. Its a gif thing because we can facilitate this crypto currencies and many players will come more investment more people more trading.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:49:36 PM

Everyday, we are seeing new crypto currency exchanges start working. So many platform has already opened. But Is that OK? I think volumes are seperating. How this effect prices?

I also notice that in fact promoting one and most of these exchange that held their ICO are successful, they offer something that these existing exchanges do not have, maybe in the future, we will have hundreds of new exchanges and it will become a stiff competition for exchanges now and only the best can survive the competition.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

Everyday, we are seeing new crypto currency exchanges start working. So many platform has already opened. But Is that OK? I think volumes are seperating. How this effect prices?

New exchanges without real products of the coins won't make any difference, it just spreading the volume indeed.
But if there are new exchanges coming, usually they have some events that you can participate to get rewards in coins or tokens.
Many exchanges in the crypto market are not survived if they have no volume in their exchange, so they running events to get more users.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

As days goes by,  many exchanges has been build and i think its okay for crypto that there are many markets because, people choose those exchanges that will help them to trades their coin conveniently. Lets just say, they are competing towards costumers like us. Thats good also because we can choose what market we like and most of all, fees are mattered and also the security for us as a user.
stiletos

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:16:49 PM

We have seen so many of useless exchanges! What difference would they make if they remain Centralized?
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:49:37 PM

in my opinion this is actually better with many new exchanges at Crypto because it will be easier for new tokens to have a market.
so even though the exchange volume will decrease because it is separated but with the number of coins that enter it will increase by itself.
so I'm not too worried about that.

RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

it is not a problem, it really does not really affect bitcoin but rather altcoin has the big impact because every new exchange is always a partner to build a project that has no market. in fact the exchange provided the market for newcomers to the market. crypto has market rules that make the value of coins worth

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:04:38 AM

Cryptocurrency is decentralized and there is no stopping any exchange from coming on board so far you have a good technical system and you feel you are secured enough then fine but it won't be easy to get adaptation
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:42:18 AM

In my opinion theres no problem with that. It can't affects thr continuing grow of bitcoin. Its a gif thing because we can facilitate this crypto currencies and many players will come more investment more people more trading.

I think so and think it is true. But I wonder whether it will lead to a new change like the new king or the fast falling price I do not know. But I hope BTC will remain stable and prices will increase again Shocked.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:52:16 AM

It's good to have more exchanges otherwise the listing fees will be ridiculous without any competition. Also, small ico's and sitcoms won't be tradable without them

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:58:06 AM

Small exchanger is usually still in the process of growth, we all don't know what the little exchanger will be like, because all the major exchanger has also been a small exchanger
for the effect on the price of cryptocurrency, exchangers have never had an effect on prices, unless the users really want to buy or sell like people panic, exchangers only work as intermediaries to make it easier for us to exchange crypto assets
if you hear about NexyBit, you can try it, a few hours ago I withdraw BTC on NexyBit, and only in less than 2 minutes, my BTC arrived in the wallet

https://nexybit.com/
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:46:04 AM

It is estimated that there are over 2000 Cryptocurrencies and more are being shuned out steadily.
And the few exchanges available are exercising monopolistic powers in the sense that they charge huge listing fees, transaction fees etc.
I think the creation of new Cryptocurrency exchanges is in order as there is need to break the monopolistic powers of these few exchanges which will make  the market competitive
AshleyFurious

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:34:23 AM

Most volume is still focused on top-10 exchanges that create liquidity. Small exchanges may be good for some specific altcoins, but it looks to me that the appearance of small and medium exchanges doesn't affect the whole situation.
AshleyFurious

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

It is estimated that there are over 2000 Cryptocurrencies and more are being shuned out steadily.
And the few exchanges available are exercising monopolistic powers in the sense that they charge huge listing fees, transaction fees etc.
I think the creation of new Cryptocurrency exchanges is in order as there is need to break the monopolistic powers of these few exchanges which will make  the market competitive

On the other hand, I see that Binance, for example, claimed to accept only the best project without fees. If other major exchanges follow this example, it will really helpful for the industry.
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

I don't think it is a bad thing to have many exchanges around, provided that they will be healthy exchanges and not cheat or scam as we have seen the some of the existing exchanges. Availability of adequate exchanges will make listing of new coins very easy.
BearProfit

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

It's fine for me, but I'm curious how are new exchanges going to attract regular customers and clients and gain trade volumes.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

It's fine for me, but I'm curious how are new exchanges going to attract regular customers and clients and gain trade volumes.

Marketing Smiley

Any exchange that lags in price will become interesting from an arbitrage point of view.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: