Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain will change the world. Soon.  (Read 382 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:04:46 AM

If Bitcoin is to become a currency then who pays for my roads and bins to be fixed or cleaned?   all the bitcoin people will hand over donations to my government to fix the pot holes in the roads   .. Roll Eyes

Can you imagine getting your wages in bitcoin    I drive home go to pay my debts and the price of my bitcoin as gone in half   and the worst is the debt people will take my home if I miss a payment .. Shocked Shocked..

So now you all know BITCOIN is a terrible currency FACT ..Ok a small island with 1 bar but not a country like the UK could bitcoin ever become a currency not ever
dream on ..

Now what idea do you have besides an exchange that blockchain will used for        DON'T SAY MONEY..Please don't it wont work  unless government backed..
People need police and taxes to pay for all new roads hospitals teachers   fixing buildings   now will bitcoin people hand over free bitcoin to fix my roads?

Answer no you will let my town go to shit   just as long as your alright FACT ..
Now with a governemnt it can make more on the fact we have more humans born to make those work and take taxes and those taxes fix my roads get me police
how will bitcoin do this ?..

Then what happens when little billy decides he wants out of bitcoin and he owns 1 million of them to go into a better idea   the market will react then when bob who went to work as a bin man his wages are now worth half   and his road got pot holes   man poor bob will have 1 shit day..

Wink

Good morning!
Especially for you.
Watch this video.
We can think about McAfee anything, but in this speech he turned to your question.
And I agree with his answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-AirSCMa18
McAfee lost the plot after his jail spell Roll Eyes.

You humans are silly  let me explain life  Wink..

If a kings is the richest man and you don't like it because of his rules  THEN what is the difference with the richest bitcoin peoples ?
You think swapping one rich type for another will change anything?  NO NO NO   it will make it worse  because no one will pay taxes  it will be I am bitcoin rich
and I don't care bye bye and you die poor dudes ..

MAN you all need a lesson on life  Roll Eyes..The fact not many bitcoin around means the bitcoin whales will be the rulers FACT so why will those rich bitcoin dudes be better than a government ?   OK so someone give me 2 bitcoins?   everyone saying NO   so what about my roads  motorways doctors  schools firemen police
will you also be paying all those free bitcoin? ..REMEMBER  those types of jobs don't make money they are there to protect and help us grow in a safe environment ..

Those jobs are dead money jobs meaning they are needed and are not for profit   they are there to help us ..

Now another thing about BITCOIN it's the profits that's got people hooked  not the tech   they have heard people made millions billions   so they thinks they can do the same..The TECH doesn't mean jack shit to most  it's the PROFITS  ..

Now if some one buys bitcoin at 8k  if it goes up to 20k those people will bail FACT leaving those with the higher bitcoin price   now people must of paid 20k already
so for those to make a profit  they need someone stupid enough with money to burn to pay 40k Cheesy< dumb or what ..

OH and bitcoin as a new use  Roll Eyes  you can buy a coffee  Cheesy..i suppose it's a start by a massive company BUT piss poor idea..

Yes i have many ideas but now my tag is 1 million Wink Grin   THIS IS MY LAST COUPLE OF POST    ...I will leave you the world to see what maddness you come up with next.

Thanks for the answer.
I will repeat - the question is not that someone is rich, but someone is poor.
The question is that because of the creation of fiat money, inflation eats up money from ordinary people.

I will repeat - even when the money will be financially controlled using the Blockchain technology - the world will be better.
Sorry but your wrong  and the reason is I am BRITISH and I understand monies way way better than you    just look at your country SHIT DUMP why?

because your leaders are useless ..
inflation eats up money from ordinary people.  SO how will blockchain stop inflation  Roll Eyes < remember we are arguing that bitcoin cannot become a currency Wink..
see I have invented a way how we all get a free UNIVERSAL INCOME using crypto  BUT bitcoin could never be it NO CHANCE ..
why because I said so .. No because I understand how life and money works  many don't  they don't look at the big picture  ..

If you rich why would you notice anything wrong your life is fine  so why would you see the badness?  I am not saying you are but you have no clue..
So ok tell me how will your blockchain work ?  I suppose I will get no answer because most of you have no clue   you just see the word PROFITS ..
Most are not interested they only see you trade and gain you hope ..some sit on them hoping they rise to bail for profits ..

inflation eats up money from ordinary people..YES IT DOES   but how do you stop it?..
Inflation on many many occasions is because of demand   the more that want it the more it goes up WHY because only so much copper produced PLUS only so much money put into the system NOW IF THE RICH KEEP SUCKING IT UP   it means the more the government will borrow  so because of the borrowing things go up to pay back the debt because of interest on the debt  BUT not much interest as been getting added on loans ..

So how will someone with loads of bitcoin be better than cash in the system?  ..I am affraid most have no clue how the world works..

If my mum and dad give me loads of cash my out look on the world would be so different i suppose ..

Most people think if i make monies it's all mine END OF STORY    but how does businesses carry on without motorways roads  trains ships police army all things needed for bussiness to run  So without paying those lot   how will the world run smooth   WELL you wouldn't know because where are you from? CORRECT

A SHIT DUMP ..aND WHO IS TO BLAME?   you because they way you thinks i could immagine your country to always be a shit dump because you have no clue how to run a nation FACT  ..

You need to understand it is the GREED   and your saying no one is greedy in crypto Roll Eyes WRONG ..
Now imagine we had to borrow because of a earthquake  and we need to build new roads and homes   who will pay for this if BITCOIN is the currency of the world? Roll Eyes
You will be borrowing and then inflation will come all because of an earthquake   over population can inflate monies because of demand ..

I just wish people would understand how the world works..
Inflation deflation this is what we have to do because of many things   but with bitcoin if someone borrrows bitcoin off someone else they will have to pay inflation .

You cannot win this debate   i have done it with myself and i know bitcoin cannot become a currency FACT  I HAVE LOOKED AT ALL THE OUTCOMES  and it's BAD..
I invented a crypto and how it works you sign up  and use your finger print and details to prove your only 1 person   then every year you get 10k token to live of till you die  MEANING everyone gets a starting point to live  BUT the world needs to except them  and why not if we all get 10k free..

OH it does work.. Wink  A rich person sees nothing wrong with the system because why would you..
How many poor compared to rich?   ..

Your lucky you got an answer off me today  because i was staying away for 2 months  to see what poppycock comes out next..
Remember your leaders are shit because they don't know how money works  ..WE BRITISH  ARE THE BEST    FACT   Grin Wink Cheesy Cheesy

Good bye all and dream on    if you say blockchain will be good in the future EXPLAIN how your blockchain works  or SHUT UP Cheesy..

TAKE CARE  my children Grin  my god the earth is number1 ..Your fairy tales get you nowhere..

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:52:17 PM

Soon everything will change...
Remember? A famous song about blockchain.

Toby Ganger + Decap - Welcome To The Blockchain (The Bitcoin Song)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzNJr26H-4

And one more thing..
Pay attention - 2012 !!!! =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdrSP0V-KLg
Why will blockchain change the world?   I mean soon the way things are going everyone will own a crypto exchange or a crypto gambling site..

There are so many companies and startups now that are using blockchain tech. Blockchain has now found its way to health, finance and even the food industry. It’s an innovative technology that simplifies things, helping promote, safe, efficient, quick and cheap transactions. So of course, blockchain can change the world.
Knowledge-AK

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

I think so. Modern technology will replace human activity. With this new technology, it will probably change a whole host of global issues.
Ukraine2020 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

If Bitcoin is to become a currency then who pays for my roads and bins to be fixed or cleaned?   all the bitcoin people will hand over donations to my government to fix the pot holes in the roads   .. Roll Eyes

Can you imagine getting your wages in bitcoin    I drive home go to pay my debts and the price of my bitcoin as gone in half   and the worst is the debt people will take my home if I miss a payment .. Shocked Shocked..

So now you all know BITCOIN is a terrible currency FACT ..Ok a small island with 1 bar but not a country like the UK could bitcoin ever become a currency not ever
dream on ..

Now what idea do you have besides an exchange that blockchain will used for        DON'T SAY MONEY..Please don't it wont work  unless government backed..
People need police and taxes to pay for all new roads hospitals teachers   fixing buildings   now will bitcoin people hand over free bitcoin to fix my roads?

Answer no you will let my town go to shit   just as long as your alright FACT ..
Now with a governemnt it can make more on the fact we have more humans born to make those work and take taxes and those taxes fix my roads get me police
how will bitcoin do this ?..

Then what happens when little billy decides he wants out of bitcoin and he owns 1 million of them to go into a better idea   the market will react then when bob who went to work as a bin man his wages are now worth half   and his road got pot holes   man poor bob will have 1 shit day..

Wink

Good morning!
Especially for you.
Watch this video.
We can think about McAfee anything, but in this speech he turned to your question.
And I agree with his answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-AirSCMa18
McAfee lost the plot after his jail spell Roll Eyes.

You humans are silly  let me explain life  Wink..

If a kings is the richest man and you don't like it because of his rules  THEN what is the difference with the richest bitcoin peoples ?
You think swapping one rich type for another will change anything?  NO NO NO   it will make it worse  because no one will pay taxes  it will be I am bitcoin rich
and I don't care bye bye and you die poor dudes ..

MAN you all need a lesson on life  Roll Eyes..The fact not many bitcoin around means the bitcoin whales will be the rulers FACT so why will those rich bitcoin dudes be better than a government ?   OK so someone give me 2 bitcoins?   everyone saying NO   so what about my roads  motorways doctors  schools firemen police
will you also be paying all those free bitcoin? ..REMEMBER  those types of jobs don't make money they are there to protect and help us grow in a safe environment ..

Those jobs are dead money jobs meaning they are needed and are not for profit   they are there to help us ..

Now another thing about BITCOIN it's the profits that's got people hooked  not the tech   they have heard people made millions billions   so they thinks they can do the same..The TECH doesn't mean jack shit to most  it's the PROFITS  ..

Now if some one buys bitcoin at 8k  if it goes up to 20k those people will bail FACT leaving those with the higher bitcoin price   now people must of paid 20k already
so for those to make a profit  they need someone stupid enough with money to burn to pay 40k Cheesy< dumb or what ..

OH and bitcoin as a new use  Roll Eyes  you can buy a coffee  Cheesy..i suppose it's a start by a massive company BUT piss poor idea..

Yes i have many ideas but now my tag is 1 million Wink Grin   THIS IS MY LAST COUPLE OF POST    ...I will leave you the world to see what maddness you come up with next.

Thanks for the answer.
I will repeat - the question is not that someone is rich, but someone is poor.
The question is that because of the creation of fiat money, inflation eats up money from ordinary people.

I will repeat - even when the money will be financially controlled using the Blockchain technology - the world will be better.
Sorry but your wrong  and the reason is I am BRITISH and I understand monies way way better than you    just look at your country SHIT DUMP why?

because your leaders are useless ..
inflation eats up money from ordinary people.  SO how will blockchain stop inflation  Roll Eyes < remember we are arguing that bitcoin cannot become a currency Wink..
see I have invented a way how we all get a free UNIVERSAL INCOME using crypto  BUT bitcoin could never be it NO CHANCE ..
why because I said so .. No because I understand how life and money works  many don't  they don't look at the big picture  ..

If you rich why would you notice anything wrong your life is fine  so why would you see the badness?  I am not saying you are but you have no clue..
So ok tell me how will your blockchain work ?  I suppose I will get no answer because most of you have no clue   you just see the word PROFITS ..
Most are not interested they only see you trade and gain you hope ..some sit on them hoping they rise to bail for profits ..

inflation eats up money from ordinary people..YES IT DOES   but how do you stop it?..
Inflation on many many occasions is because of demand   the more that want it the more it goes up WHY because only so much copper produced PLUS only so much money put into the system NOW IF THE RICH KEEP SUCKING IT UP   it means the more the government will borrow  so because of the borrowing things go up to pay back the debt because of interest on the debt  BUT not much interest as been getting added on loans ..

So how will someone with loads of bitcoin be better than cash in the system?  ..I am affraid most have no clue how the world works..

If my mum and dad give me loads of cash my out look on the world would be so different i suppose ..

Most people think if i make monies it's all mine END OF STORY    but how does businesses carry on without motorways roads  trains ships police army all things needed for bussiness to run  So without paying those lot   how will the world run smooth   WELL you wouldn't know because where are you from? CORRECT

A SHIT DUMP ..aND WHO IS TO BLAME?   you because they way you thinks i could immagine your country to always be a shit dump because you have no clue how to run a nation FACT  ..

You need to understand it is the GREED   and your saying no one is greedy in crypto Roll Eyes WRONG ..
Now imagine we had to borrow because of a earthquake  and we need to build new roads and homes   who will pay for this if BITCOIN is the currency of the world? Roll Eyes
You will be borrowing and then inflation will come all because of an earthquake   over population can inflate monies because of demand ..

I just wish people would understand how the world works..
Inflation deflation this is what we have to do because of many things   but with bitcoin if someone borrrows bitcoin off someone else they will have to pay inflation .

You cannot win this debate   i have done it with myself and i know bitcoin cannot become a currency FACT  I HAVE LOOKED AT ALL THE OUTCOMES  and it's BAD..
I invented a crypto and how it works you sign up  and use your finger print and details to prove your only 1 person   then every year you get 10k token to live of till you die  MEANING everyone gets a starting point to live  BUT the world needs to except them  and why not if we all get 10k free..

OH it does work.. Wink  A rich person sees nothing wrong with the system because why would you..
How many poor compared to rich?   ..

Your lucky you got an answer off me today  because i was staying away for 2 months  to see what poppycock comes out next..
Remember your leaders are shit because they don't know how money works  ..WE BRITISH  ARE THE BEST    FACT   Grin Wink Cheesy Cheesy

Good bye all and dream on    if you say blockchain will be good in the future EXPLAIN how your blockchain works  or SHUT UP Cheesy..

TAKE CARE  my children Grin  my god the earth is number1 ..Your fairy tales get you nowhere..

Hello! Thanks for the answer!
What is this project that created?

About earthquakes ...
I repeat - bitcoin will not be a single currency.

I will repeat - the states can also create their own crypto-currencies, but they will cease to be uncontrolled.
Because all people can see their issue.
In the world now - a partial bank reservation.
This means that for every dollar (for you - pound) bank LEGALLY creates a lot more dollars (pounds) of credit money.

Who benefits from this? Poor???
No! The total money supply is growing. The same number of assets remained. And this means that money depreciates against assets.

Am I wrong?

Read, please, the books of Hayek, Lietar.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

YES IT COULD VERY WELL DO THAT     CHANGE THE WORLD ..Example   I own millions and millions of crypto so I will be your new MASTER Grin..
So now lick my boots Cheesy Cheesy..
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:14:29 AM

Beyond doubt it will. Even sooner than you might expect Wink

I agree with that. All it needs to become more mainstream, is a good financial crisis. Tongue
What is this one going to be ? I bet EU sovereign debts !
After that, when all the existing has been wiped, these new models will thrive.
Ukraine2020 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

YES IT COULD VERY WELL DO THAT     CHANGE THE WORLD ..Example   I own millions and millions of crypto so I will be your new MASTER Grin..
So now lick my boots Cheesy Cheesy..

I wrote "Blockchain will change the world. Soon", not bitcoin, not crypto!
Although ... bitcoin will also change a lot in this world.

And...
Do not be so self-assured.
My Lord is Jesus and Heavenly Father.
And people are just people. Neither less nor more.
In the world, not everything is decided by money.

By the way, why are you so aggressive? What happened?  Wink
Good day to you!
CokeIHead

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:04:45 PM

Beyond doubt it will. Even sooner than you might expect Wink

I agree with that. All it needs to become more mainstream, is a good financial crisis. Tongue
What is this one going to be ? I bet EU sovereign debts !
After that, when all the existing has been wiped, these new models will thrive.

Right. A good financial crisis could be a catalyst for the new paradigm to be shaped and it looks like nobody really knows what it will be in the end.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: