Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ayahuasca Experience - Doorway to hyperspace  (Read 874 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:22:54 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvWHf9psnRc

Why is this relevant to politics and society?  Simple, this compound has the capacity to revolutionize the entire structure of society.  Watch the video for a more detailed explanation.

This is a key to another dimension of infinite wisdom, love and peace.  A dimension completely incomprehensible to what you once thought was possible.  This is a key to the akashic records.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knightcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:12:29 AM

and BTW ..

Cocaine Contaminates Majority of U.S. Currency

And it's not just the U.S.: Canada and Brazil have a preponderance of the drug powder on their bills, too

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/cocaine-contaminates-majority-of-american-currency/

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:46:59 AM

Highest percentage of cocaine on bills (95%) was in Washington D.C.

Hmmm, go figure.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:19:21 PM

Why is this relevant to politics and society?  Simple, this compound has the capacity to revolutionize the entire structure of society.  Watch the video for a more detailed explanation.

This is a key to another dimension of infinite wisdom, love and peace.  A dimension completely incomprehensible to what you once thought was possible.  This is a key to the akashic records.

I believe the only true way to reach another level of consciousness is to open the "compound" already built in ourselves. As soon as you deal with some kind of drugs it would mean -to me- you got there through a shortcut, acting like a voyeur, but not as an actor. So to go back to this alternate state over and over you become a farmer. Just like all those people with tribal tattoos on their face or piercing all over, negating the spiritual and only meaning of the original sacrifice in the end.

The effort you make on the path to reach this reality is what defines the alternate reality in itself.
knightcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:04:47 PM

Lucid dreaming is all you need ... btw many researchers thinks that DMT ( N,N-Dimethyltryptamine ) that is naturally produced at Pineal gland is the potent hallucinogenic molecule responsible for dreams ...    

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:12:26 AM

I believe the only true way to reach another level of consciousness is to open the "compound" already built in ourselves. As soon as you deal with some kind of drugs it would mean -to me- you got there through a shortcut, acting like a voyeur, but not as an actor. So to go back to this alternate state over and over you become a farmer. Just like all those people with tribal tattoos on their face or piercing all over, negating the spiritual and only meaning of the original sacrifice in the end.

The effort you make on the path to reach this reality is what defines the alternate reality in itself.

But does the experience and wisdom you encounter degrade just because you took a drug?  People say tripping is like packing 10 years of meditation into 10 hours, and I can attest to this, though your mindset is really the determining factor in how far it takes you or opens you up.

Due to the nature of our highly toxic society, if your brain is going to be suffocated with poison, you might as well use something to counteract that poison.

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:46:56 AM

But does the experience and wisdom you encounter degrade just because you took a drug?  People say tripping is like packing 10 years of meditation into 10 hours, and I can attest to this, though your mindset is really the determining factor in how far it takes you or opens you up.

Due to the nature of our highly toxic society, if your brain is going to be suffocated with poison, you might as well use something to counteract that poison.

Just saying the drug you are taking is already inside you. Meditate to find out how to release it.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:41:46 AM

This is true.  I've astral projected before, though I can't say I've reached the same dimension that DMT connects you to.  That would be quite amazing if someone has.

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:00:14 AM

This is true.  I've astral projected before, though I can't say I've reached the same dimension that DMT connects you to.  That would be quite amazing if someone has.

Maybe him?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ram_Bahadur_Bomjon
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:34:27 AM

Maybe him?

What makes you think he connects to the 6th or 7th dimension through meditating?  Not saying he doesn't, but I'm curious if there's any evidence to suggest this.  I mean, have you experienced DMT yourself?  I constantly see energy at night, though it does not compare to the conscious foam of a much higher dimension.

I feel that people who meditate to this level are more inclined to have a state of awareness and connectivity similar to DMT or psychedelics, but I can't say I've heard of people inducing full out trips.  Well, I take that back sort of, I have had points where I could make myself trip slightly, form patterns out of the grass and such, by focusing my mind to do so.  But still, to reach an equal experience of DMT through meditation would be quite the feat I imagine.  I'm sure it can be done, but I would sure like to know about a human that has that ability.

Just to give you guys my limited experience of DMT, it basically channels a spirit of great intelligence.  In the presence of the spirit, one may feel intimidated or unworthy just by the presence of such a divine being.  It's not something to be abused, but it is there for you to explore.  I used it three times in a row when I first tried it (not on the same day).  The third time, the spirit was angry with me for overindulging without true spiritual purpose in mind, it made it quite clear that it was not to be used as a recreational tool but only when you truly seek wisdom and self evolvement.

I have only 'blasted off' (completely left this dimension) on one occasion.  From my experience, it's actually a lot easier to handle when you go all the way through to the other side then when you're still hanging on to this reality.  My experience of blasting off was quite divine, rather than shooting out of my body, the hyperspace came to me.  I could feel my soul winding through a neighborhood of souls (some would prefer to call them spirits, but I like to say souls in this instance).  I felt a true connection with each entity I encountered, it was as if I was visiting people I have known in past lives.  We were happy to have felt each other's presence.

It's truly a life changing experience and so long as you go into with an open mind, you will find much growth and understanding within your own consciousness.  And with understanding comes peace.

Note that my experience is not a blueprint of what it will be like.  I have heard of someone entering a world where they could create things with their mind, like a lucid dream.  I also experienced this, though what I was creating was what looked to be a wall of hair-like energy.  I have also heard of someone experiencing nothingness or dark space, which boggled me at first but just proves that what you experience is truly based off what you believe to be there.

Anyways, don't mean to rant, just wanted to share for anyone who may be interested.  If you want a new perspective, if you want to find purpose, if you want to believe in yourself, if you want to transcend beyond this dimension, if you want to see the true nature of the universe and consciousness, I recommend trying it at least once.

Kaligulax

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:44:04 PM

The ayahuasca experience can be separated from shamanism. We can take ayahuasca, for example, in an urban setting and have a very strong experience, one not necessarily connected to the ancestral experience of shamanism. The experience of shamanism is quite close to nature, which actually functions with interfaces of spirits; and someone who takes ayahuasca is not necessarily going to encounter, I don't know, the parrot god who will come talk to him in his dreams or the green mouse who drops by to say hello. He is going to see something else. While someone is having the experience in a shamanic setting, one is going to go through its conceptual system. And you can have very strong shamanic experiences without taking ayahuasca. But it so happens that ayahuasca is a very formidable agent for altering consciousness.

1FxCUCAij9FT9fXQSqYHHMiaELhRTAhui6
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:52:51 PM

Maybe him?

What makes you think he connects to the 6th or 7th dimension through meditating?  Not saying he doesn't, but I'm curious if there's any evidence to suggest this.  I mean, have you experienced DMT yourself?  I constantly see energy at night, though it does not compare to the conscious foam of a much higher dimension.

I feel that people who meditate to this level are more inclined to have a state of awareness and connectivity similar to DMT or psychedelics, but I can't say I've heard of people inducing full out trips.  Well, I take that back sort of, I have had points where I could make myself trip slightly, form patterns out of the grass and such, by focusing my mind to do so.  But still, to reach an equal experience of DMT through meditation would be quite the feat I imagine.  I'm sure it can be done, but I would sure like to know about a human that has that ability.

Just to give you guys my limited experience of DMT, it basically channels a spirit of great intelligence.  In the presence of the spirit, one may feel intimidated or unworthy just by the presence of such a divine being.  It's not something to be abused, but it is there for you to explore.  I used it three times in a row when I first tried it (not on the same day).  The third time, the spirit was angry with me for overindulging without true spiritual purpose in mind, it made it quite clear that it was not to be used as a recreational tool but only when you truly seek wisdom and self evolvement.

I have only 'blasted off' (completely left this dimension) on one occasion.  From my experience, it's actually a lot easier to handle when you go all the way through to the other side then when you're still hanging on to this reality.  My experience of blasting off was quite divine, rather than shooting out of my body, the hyperspace came to me.  I could feel my soul winding through a neighborhood of souls (some would prefer to call them spirits, but I like to say souls in this instance).  I felt a true connection with each entity I encountered, it was as if I was visiting people I have known in past lives.  We were happy to have felt each other's presence.

It's truly a life changing experience and so long as you go into with an open mind, you will find much growth and understanding within your own consciousness.  And with understanding comes peace.

Note that my experience is not a blueprint of what it will be like.  I have heard of someone entering a world where they could create things with their mind, like a lucid dream.  I also experienced this, though what I was creating was what looked to be a wall of hair-like energy.  I have also heard of someone experiencing nothingness or dark space, which boggled me at first but just proves that what you experience is truly based off what you believe to be there.

Anyways, don't mean to rant, just wanted to share for anyone who may be interested.  If you want a new perspective, if you want to find purpose, if you want to believe in yourself, if you want to transcend beyond this dimension, if you want to see the true nature of the universe and consciousness, I recommend trying it at least once.

That is why you should have reflected a little bit more about the word "maybe" before "him" when I posted the link my dear grasshopper... Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: