Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
will2500

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

Bitcoin gives everyone on this earth the opportunity to earn and if this person is interested in it, so this person will try to earn as much as possible, but no need to waste all your time on earnings on bitcoin.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:53:19 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Will doing cryptocurrency is depend on the person on what is he thinking about it,and what is the purpose of this into there life,but in my own definition doing bitcoin is very valuable and very inportant to the life of the people  especially you are the beginner  of this kind of investment and you have a dreams that you want to achieve.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

Yes, I am very happy to work with Bitcoin so far, because working with Bitcoin is fun, we just have to sit in the chair without having to think of the boss, because we are the boss, the rest why I work for Bitcoin and spend time with bitcoin? because Bitcoin can make changes in my economy quickly.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:42:23 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Why need to spend more time in bitcoin when you can just buy and let the future tell when to harvest the profit?We bitcoiner mostly holding our coins and not concern about the present value
Like me,i am buying bitcoin small amount everytime i have spare money ,so why need to waste time when you can just wait calmly
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

I think they spend time with bitcoin because bitcoin is profitable, so they are interested and are increasingly curious about bitcoin. They want to get as much profit as possible by doing bitcoin business so that they are willing to spend their time just to process the bitcoin they have, because if they are good at processing it, the profits they get can be used for everyday life.
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

for this time and condition like this I don't spend a lot of time on crypto currencies because in my country crypto currencies are still prohibited for direct transactions using bitcoin, so spending time completely I don't think
In my country also prohibits for direct transactions with Bitcoin, but does not prohibit to us to save as investment assets. Therefore I always spend my time to continue collect Bitcoin which I will use for my investment assets in the future.
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

I spend time more than my job because there is a potential to overcome my goals and dreams for the future i make study and search about bitcoin on how to do and
how to transanct with my own, may be this my destiny and very thankful to the community to get some ideas.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

I spend time in bitcoin because bitcoin is the good earning source. I am a student and try to bear my own cost so I invest few money in bitcoin. you are happy to know now I can bear my own cost because of bitcoin. So I spend time in bitcoin because bitcoin give me a good amount of profit.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

Even i have joined a lot failed and scammed ICO projects and waste a lot of time with it, but i still spend my time in bitcoin because i still earn from it and it helps me a lot even it its not that larger than i get last year because i am still hoping that i can get huge earnings from it like last year.
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

The time spent on Bitcoin gives me the knowledge that interests me, the study of the prospects of the economy and the future of cryptocurrencies, and in addition to this brings additional income, which for me is the ideal option for planning my time.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

I think sometimes it is rational to think all time and effort are being wasted away especially during this long bearish period. However, when I see crypto beyond profit and loss and tend to view it from the amazing technology (blockchain) of which crypto is being built on, I know that all efforts will pay off one day both financially and mentally.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

Because it is interesting thing to learn about. We have to learn if we want to earn also. It is nice to see how fast things changing and evolving in crypto, because this is one of the most dynamic spaces.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

we must not only see other people progress, we must participate in learning the growth of the times, where today we must continue to learn with new technology and also know the potential that can be gained by related technology
The blockchain is a very good technology, where we cannot measure it, as much as its usefulness in the future, so it is very stupid if I don't know the blockchain technology, which causes me to only be a spectator in the future
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:11:25 PM

I spent time in Bitcoin because I was sure this was my way and opportunity, I had tried to become an employee, become a food seller, but all were unsuccessful.. I entered Bitcoin in August 2017 and I have produced some Bitcoin and even can buy a house, I am very grateful for Bitcoin.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

People who spend time in bitcoin, of course, have felt good profits from bitcoin, we can see stories of many people here about increasing their economy because of bitcoin. So with high enthusiasm because knowing about the potential of good crypto in the future, I think spending time in bitcoin is not something that is just a waste of time, but can generate good profits if we know how to make profits from bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Febriana98

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:25:16 PM

because of the necessities of life, at this time I only expect income from Bitcoin, because at an age like me in my country it is very difficult to get a job,  now only Bitcoin is my hope to fulfill my life's needs. I hope this red market will pass quickly.
jobukegoya

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:09:34 AM

The time spent on Bitcoin gives me the knowledge that interests me, the study of the prospects of the economy and the future of cryptocurrencies, and in addition to this brings additional income, which for me is the ideal option for planning my time.
Exploring bitcoin with the aim of earning extra income is one reason why you are willing to spend time with Bitcoin. In addition, bitcoin is an investment that provides a high level of profit, so it remains a strong attraction to maintain, although it is very tiring because it requires time, thought and energy. But all of that is returned when it gets profit.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:40:18 AM

People who spend time in bitcoin, of course, have felt good profits from bitcoin, we can see stories of many people here about increasing their economy because of bitcoin. So with high enthusiasm because knowing about the potential of good crypto in the future, I think spending time in bitcoin is not something that is just a waste of time, but can generate good profits if we know how to make profits from bitcoin.
well, this is because they see greater opportunities compared to work in the real world. maybe working through bitcoin, the results are more satisfying, therefore, more people spend time searching for bitcoin compared to their real work.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:27:18 AM

Yes it depends on how much you make through bitcoin and do you like to spend time in bitcoin, in my mind to spend time in bitcoin is very feasible because in financial terms I can get money that is even more than enough for my life and I like to do that, but just in worst case I also have the time I spend in the real world if bitcoin is in a bad condition like now.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ninokh

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:00:22 AM

I think spending time trading or investing in bitcoin is open to wasting time. because this is a business that will produce results whether it is profit or loss. and I think trading bitcoin doesn't need to take a long time. only every day we must be diligent in seeing the development of bitcoin prices. in investing in bitcoin we must be patient and not easily panic or hopeless. because cryptocurrency is very volatile.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: