Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:02:25 AM

One of the main reason behind people spending time in Bitcoin is that we are in the era where online jobs have grown significantly and Bitcoin seems to offer a profitable one. Now is the time to give much attention to Bitcoin and all related cryptocurrency because the best opportunity to start crypto investment at cheap price is now.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:58:07 AM

Spending time in bitcoin has changed the lives of many people who believes in it. Though this time is the peak of falling of values I strongly believes that we have a better future in supporting bitcoins.

Yes, I agree, but for those who have just joined this community and seen the crypto market fall and many FUDs everywhere, I'm afraid they will quickly make the decision to leave. Anyway, spending time in bitcoin is a simple way but can make us make a good profit if we can take advantage of many moments.
honestly, that indeed affects us enough. when the price of bitcoin decreases quite quickly. however, for those who have been in the crypto world for a long time, I think this is normal. even today there are still many people who spend their time on cryptocurrency.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:53:38 AM

People need ways to earn great income for their family and getting some bitcoins will give huge profit in a short amount of time. But in the current market condition it's not possible because we are in a bear market, best thing to do now is to get some bitcoins then hold until 2019.

Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:55:09 AM

Spending time in bitcoin has changed the lives of many people who believes in it. Though this time is the peak of falling of values I strongly believes that we have a better future in supporting bitcoins.

Yes, I agree, but for those who have just joined this community and seen the crypto market fall and many FUDs everywhere, I'm afraid they will quickly make the decision to leave. Anyway, spending time in bitcoin is a simple way but can make us make a good profit if we can take advantage of many moments.
honestly, that indeed affects us enough. when the price of bitcoin decreases quite quickly. however, for those who have been in the crypto world for a long time, I think this is normal. even today there are still many people who spend their time on cryptocurrency.
some people still believed to crypto market and decided to stayed till cryptocurrency adopted in any our life.cryptocurrency price will eliminate the weak people and only strong people left.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

Now a days people do online jobs and this also happen to the online services industry like now many people have difference of opinions some people like to work in an office some prefer to work alone at home and they are competent for that work so if we spend time for bitcoin which is a valuable currency in the near future so it is good to spend time for it.

Indeed, right now many people prefer doing job with internet. Many people spend their time to get bitcoin because they believe and confident that bitcoin is future investment. Bitcoin is digital asset and store of value, maybe thats why many people spend their time for bitcoin
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:07:57 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I don't regret to spend most of my time for bitcoin, even I am so proud to being part of a big revolution in world economy, actually now I am trying to escape from fiat inflation that can make me poor so I keep earn bitcoin although bitcoin price is so volatile now. I wait until most of people know about bitcoin and atleast 30% of people in the world use bitcoin everyday.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:24:43 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
i spending my time on bitcoin even i'm busy because its worthy, because i believe that bitcoin will help me and my family also, so i still keep and and never wasted it
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:11:55 AM

Because you will get knowledge about mining, blockchain technology and trading market so it is worth to spend time in bitcoin and main reason is we can get good profit from it.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

i spending my time on bitcoin even i'm busy because its worthy, because i believe that bitcoin will help me and my family also, so i still keep and and never wasted it

The time spent on Bitcoin operations brings the money. Naturally, I do not say that I never lost. However, the profits cover these losses. Additionally, it is a pleasure to work with the cryptocurrency.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:39:11 PM

The time spent on Bitcoin operations brings the money. Naturally, I do not say that I never lost. However, the profits cover these losses. Additionally, it is a pleasure to work with the cryptocurrency.
Profit on Bitcoin is really good, then, you are right. But why you have spent too much time in Bitcoin? You can still work from your outside job while earning on Bitcoin. For me, cryptocurrency is really helpful, it makes this way having another source of income which is your hunting and always wanted to make real money and make your wallet full of money.

Enzos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:36:48 AM

This is a complex industry. Every field needs a lot of time, otherwise you can't be a winner. No one can easily succeed, unless it is an early investor who buys Bitcoin, but in fact they always insist on holding it. Bitcoin, otherwise they won't make more.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

This is a complex industry. Every field needs a lot of time, otherwise you can't be a winner. No one can easily succeed, unless it is an early investor who buys Bitcoin, but in fact they always insist on holding it. Bitcoin, otherwise they won't make more.

Everyone expects something more than what they get and always so up to the end of the world because of the nature of human beings to produce the profits they get.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

I have never regretted that I spent my time studying cryptocurrencies and bitcoin. This science is very interesting and also gives an excellent profit.
Yes, today those who entered this market late say that this is a bubble-but those who began to study bitcoins even 3-4 years ago today are millionaires!

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

Because you will get knowledge about mining, blockchain technology and trading market so it is worth to spend time in bitcoin and main reason is we can get good profit from it.

It is that precious diamond which can make you rich if you stay invested in it. If you keep on buying at dips and accumulate it and wait for the time to come when it has reached the news highs you can make bets returns from it and will not regret about it.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:04:28 PM

If we will ignore something so we will not be able to get profit because it needs time to make money. I am spending time because I have faith with crypto currency and I know that here spending my time will give me profit. We often waste our time for useless activities so apart from it we should spend our time with bitcoin so we will be able to enjoy and earn at the same time so my purpose is just earning.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

If I didn't think that the gain of bitcoins is worth my efforts, I would not be here. And anyone who thinks wrong will become a loser in the crypto market.
After all, if I buy and sell and get a good profit from it, then it is definitely worth it. Just need not forget  to invest profit in other projects that are not related to crypto currencies.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Ryanbruc

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:58:29 AM

Everyone like to spend their time for Bitcoin and they like it a lot the reason is that when anyone spend a time for Bitcoin then they get much more than any other job in which they spend that time. I also do the same and I am sure it will worth much more than my time which I spend for it.
eurenia

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:55:01 AM

I think spending more time in bitcoin is not as much good because there are many coins like masternodes and proof of stake coins in this field and we can get more profit from those coins also and it is easy to handle because of proof of stake process...
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:26:30 AM

Never. I never thought for a second that I was wasting my time with bitcoin or crypto. I see bitcoin and all the cryptos as a revolution and a life-changing opportunity for me and the rest of the world. the government and banks enslave people through financial institutions and yet crypto is trying to bring back to people what was stolen from them. I see more people accepting crypto in the future as it provides privacy and freedom to the people.

Jack2fernando

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

Regardless of the knowledge which gives low utility than money gives, you have chances to make more money by investing in Bitcoin which is something witnessed in the past and this is why it is the most wanted coin in the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: