Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Its not a waste of time at all, everything you do there is a trial and error
You have to try it for you to know if its worth it and profitable
Bitcoin is the future money so i consider it a privilege to discover about this opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

I think spending more time in bitcoin is not as much good because there are many coins like masternodes and proof of stake coins in this field and we can get more profit from those coins also and it is easy to handle because of proof of stake process...
Bitcoin its a main Currency of Cryptocurrency. The option for investing a young project its going to invest at Altcoin, but all of cryptocurrency still using Bitcoin a transaction. Thats why bitcoin we always need BTC

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
i spending my time on bitcoin even i'm busy because its worthy, because i believe that bitcoin will help me and my family also, so i still keep and and never wasted it
because it's profitable for me and I'm crazy about bitcoin being like my own boyfriend even though I don't have a bitcoin boyfriend like every time for me and bitcoin is very profitable for me
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:23:28 PM

Its not a waste of time at all, everything you do there is a trial and error
You have to try it for you to know if its worth it and profitable
Bitcoin is the future money so i consider it a privilege to discover about this opportunity.

Cryptocurrency is the future and has a good potential to develop and reach to more masses . So if people think it is waste of time then really that would be wrong and you said rightly said that it is about getting better with the time and you would grow your investment if rightly invested.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

Bitcoin is able to present opportunities for price surprises and is supported by the opinions of many crypto experts, there I will always be interested, something big emerges from markets that have a great interest and are basically satisfying. The most important thing is to be profitable and still have the potential that leads to optimism.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:23:48 PM

55% dominance in the market is significant. I am not sure its has gone below 40 recently. It has the highest trade volume regularly and make so much money over the counter also. It has the highest number of holders that makes the liquidity high and consistent. It has also a very strong community and regularly improving the technology.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:35:42 AM

People spend time in bitcoin because they see a future from it , in their financial status which bitcoin has a big impact for their lives because they lives with it and its their source of income financially. And i also spending time in bitcoin just to earn it and have a big profit from it when the time it goes high again in its value.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:51:04 AM

Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and that is obvious with its large market cap and volume. It has got the largest crypto community and because it was the first cryptocurrency to be launched, it has seen many successful leagues, therefore has gained the trust of the entire crypto  market community. Bitcoin is known to generate a lot of profit more than any other coin in history when it skyrocketed last year.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:33:23 AM

People spend time in bitcoin because they see a future from it , in their financial status which bitcoin has a big impact for their lives because they lives with it and its their source of income financially. And i also spending time in bitcoin just to earn it and have a big profit from it when the time it goes high again in its value.
you're right, sometimes so many people spend their time searching for bitcoin. well, of course, with that many people benefit. besides, I think many people always pay attention to prices. because of that, many people are willing to search for information about cryptocurrency for hours.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 05:45:40 AM

you're right, sometimes so many people spend their time searching for bitcoin. well, of course, with that many people benefit. besides, I think many people always pay attention to prices. because of that, many people are willing to search for information about cryptocurrency for hours.
people believed someday bitcoin and cryptocurrency price could spend in any stores.and before that moment happen , people trying to collect bitcoin so they could sell it when its price at the peak.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:11:44 AM

people believed someday bitcoin and cryptocurrency price could spend in any stores.and before that moment happen , people trying to collect bitcoin so they could sell it when its price at the peak.
alot of people spend almost their day to working in cryptocurrency market,even as miners traders or as bounty campaign.after last year even that bitcoin hit highest price much people interested in this world.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

Honestly, when I got to know Bitcoin my life changed financially. So that I will be in Bitcoin as a loyal supporter of Bitcoin, because in the Bitcoin world there are many ways to get profits, one of them is by participating in the Bounty campaign.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:04:45 AM

For me, reading articles about Bitcoin or taking part in discussions about cryptocurrencies in the Bitcointalk forum is just a hobby - a way to spend free time.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:28:04 AM

For me, reading articles about Bitcoin or taking part in discussions about cryptocurrencies in the Bitcointalk forum is just a hobby - a way to spend free time.
spending time reading articles is good, to expand our horizons and the latest news from bitcoin. that way we can determine the steps in trading, because it has consideration of this
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:14:51 AM

someone must have passive income in order to be successful, whereas when you see your friend observing bitcoin, they are actually in the upgrade stage, from active income to being passive income, so this bitcoin is actually a very extraordinary and potentially financial land,
we must be able to take advantage of the existing conditions in order to get money from Bitcoin, so anything will definitely be done for our success
energyces

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:56:20 AM

A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets.

Before placing a cash out transaction, you would have to convert your Bitcoin to Pesos first. From your Bitcoin wallet, just click on "Convert" and enter the amount you would like to cash out. Once the funds are converted and transferred to your Peso wallet, you can now make a cash out transaction.

According to my majority of experts - The 6 Top Cryptocurrency Alternatives to Bitcoin

1. Ethereum. With little exception, Ethereum has been firmly planted as the No. 2 most valuable cryptocurrency for about a year. ...
2. Litecoin. Most virtual currencies are all about their underlying blockchain technology. ...
3. Monero.
4. Stellar.
5. VeChain Thor.
6. Binance Coin.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:07:39 AM

If you know that bitcoin is valuable to you then you must spend time for that and when you spend time then you get a good experience while now a days many things require time and effort and crypto currencies is one of them so if you spend time in crypto you can become successful in the future.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the same and yeah there are a lot of ways to spend your Bitcoins these days.

There are a lot of platforms that accepts and sell Bitcoin, you just need to explore those platforms. In the past Steam accepts Bitcoin but in the long run, they remove it because of the expenses on transaction fees and also the transaction time maybe. The price of Bitcoin these days are so low, the best way to earn is to save it for the upcoming pump though no one knows when will it happen.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:48:28 AM

I have spend about three years at bitcoin and I enjoyed how getting profit with bitcoin, some time I faced with lost my asset because buy at higher price and have to sell with lower price,
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

I mostly spend my time in bitcoin researching and acquiring knowledge that would help me make some money off Bitcoin.
As a matter of fact, I spend nothing less than 5hrs daily on cryptocurrency.
Might I add that it's been paying off.....as I can now  pay some of my bills without depending on hubby for virtually everything.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: