Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42322 times)
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:10:24 PM

I think the future is in crypto currencies and in bitcoin. Therefore, it is definitely worth wasting our time on getting bitcoins. In the process of this task, in addition to obtaining financial benefits, the trader becomes much more educated, which clearly has a great benefit for the development of the trader's personality.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

More important than Bitcoin is the technology behind it, which is the Blockchain technology. Spending time understanding this new tech is absolutely useful, because a lot of companies are adopting this tech, so having deep knowledge in Blockchain might get you a job in the future.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:30:20 PM

People spend time in bitcoin because they see a future from it , in their financial status which bitcoin has a big impact for their lives because they lives with it and its their source of income financially. And i also spending time in bitcoin just to earn it and have a big profit from it when the time it goes high again in its value.

Most investors are the people who believe in the progress of the blockchain technologies and the constant growth of Bitcoin. They often quit their permanent jobs to have more time to spend it on crypto.
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:14:42 PM

Even despite the fact that many people were willing to spend their time trying to make money on cryptocurrencies, 80% of them will fail because they are not morally ready for what they may have to wait very long for their intentions to be fulfilled, because most people hoped that having invested their money once today - in a month they would be twice as rich. But it is always wrong.
medicalmiracle

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:36:53 AM

People spend time in bitcoin because they see a future from it , in their financial status which bitcoin has a big impact for their lives because they lives with it and its their source of income financially. And i also spending time in bitcoin just to earn it and have a big profit from it when the time it goes high again in its value.
Well being rational I believe that everyone would spend time in the type of activity that gives them the maximum utility and spending time in Bitcoin is something that gives super profits as compared to others.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:21:08 AM

I actually do spend time in bitcoin because I consider it a means of earning passive income and it has been helpful as I have been able to sort out some personal financial challenges spending time in bitcoin.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
This is so important in bitcoin if we Enter the world bitcoin we should spend our time but not all time because there's also have a Important things than bitcoin so that we should have a limitation in bitcoin.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
This is so important in bitcoin if we Enter the world bitcoin we should spend our time but not all time because there's also have a Important things than bitcoin so that we should have a limitation in bitcoin.
we should manage our time between our regular life or job and also in cryptocurrency.dont make one of them the most important thing for us.both of them should have same portion
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

Yeah, good thinking from you. People want to make profit from bitcoin. For this reason they are spending time here. For myself, bitcoin helps me in my financial purpose a lot. People can earn huge money by the help of bitcoin.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

Almost all of us here believe that bitcoin is a good investments. For me despite from what have happen to the price of bitcoin I still believe that it would recover soon. Because I do believe in bitcoin now is the best time to buy for more bitcoin and save it in your wallet until the price boom.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

People spend time to make something worthy but ii spend time in crypto because i want to use them in future for a good and happy life like now we are spending time in many activities like sports and learning academies but we are not coming for crypto and i know that in future people will use only crypto so i want to learn trading and investment in the crypto because i know the value of it.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:55:58 PM

spend time with bitcoin because bitcoin was created with the development of time and technology and will be needed later in the development of that era and maybe that's the reason why spending time with bitcoin

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

No I don't think so, I have earned a lot from this field. This was the smart investment that I made and earned handsome amount of profit. Still I am investing in different crypto currencies and I am hopeful that I will earn handsome money. Money is the basic necessity that all we need, we have to work for it, some are lucky enough that after investment they get huge outcome and some are with bad luck to ruin their money.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:19:44 PM

Almost all of us here believe that bitcoin is a good investments. For me despite from what have happen to the price of bitcoin I still believe that it would recover soon. Because I do believe in bitcoin now is the best time to buy for more bitcoin and save it in your wallet until the price boom.

We believe in Bitcoin, that`s right Mary0919. We believe it`s good investment in every way, we invest money and time in crypto-currencies.
Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies are the future, and we are part of something big here.
   Mary we need to invest in many other coins too. Bitcoin is something that everyone must have, but having other coins is a real support.
Some of the crypto-currencies have chance to have a great future, they need supporters and I believe we, people from this forum, have
a sits in front row.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

Yes, I think that I am ready to spend a lot of time studying this market and this area of investment. Bitcoin has brought something new and yet it is very new beckons and makes you play these games.
It was already clear that you can earn great money here. It's a major factor of interest, so no matter what anyone says, everyone comes here for just one thing -- dirty, green paper.))

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
Asian_Dynasty

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 08:43:36 PM

No. I think I find new knowledge and experience which help me in the future.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:55:38 AM

We believe in Bitcoin, that`s right Mary0919. We believe it`s good investment in every way, we invest money and time in crypto-currencies.
Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies are the future, and we are part of something big here.
   Mary we need to invest in many other coins too. Bitcoin is something that everyone must have, but having other coins is a real support.
Some of the crypto-currencies have chance to have a great future, they need supporters and I believe we, people from this forum, have
a sits in front row.
right, those of us who are already here are the front row for the crypto world. of course with patience later will advance together, after the developments that occur later
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 04:19:42 AM

we should manage our time between our regular life or job and also in cryptocurrency.dont make one of them the most important thing for us.both of them should have same portion

There was a time which trading was profitable and people did not find time for their regular jobs. But now trading is no more profitable in this bear market and we have to wait for the bull market to recover. Meanwhile it better if we find spend time on other activities other than Bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 04:30:14 AM

There was a time which trading was profitable and people did not find time for their regular jobs. But now trading is no more profitable in this bear market and we have to wait for the bull market to recover. Meanwhile it better if we find spend time on other activities other than Bitcoins.
trading still profitable as long as we could identify which coins that would give us profits.trading could do together with our regular job, it didnt spend much time/
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

spend time with bitcoin because bitcoin was created with the development of time and technology and will be needed later in the development of that era and maybe that's the reason why spending time with bitcoin
everyone has a reason to survive in the world of bitcoin. whether it's to look for profit, technology development and so on. I think that has many reasons. even sometimes people who want to destroy this technology also spend a lot of time looking for weaknesses in this technology. well, for me, this is good enough to make a living.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: