Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 42325 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:14:40 AM

People spend time in bitcoin because they see a future from it , in their financial status which bitcoin has a big impact for their lives because they lives with it and its their source of income financially. And i also spending time in bitcoin just to earn it and have a big profit from it when the time it goes high again in its value.
Yeah, good thinking from you. People want to make profit from bitcoin. For this reason they are spending time here. For myself, bitcoin helps me in my financial purpose a lot. People can earn huge money by the help of bitcoin.

You are right but that might confuse a lot of people.

Bitcoin are a great investment and it is just one of the great cryptocurrencies that you can find in the market. People spend their time to analyze price charts, being active with the news available about it that might affect the price movements and base that with their decisions. It made a lot of millionaires but don't say like Bitcoin is someone that willingly help people financially, you just invested in the right time, it is your decision that made you earn your profit. Bitcoin did not helped you, you helped yourself.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:15:21 AM

I have take profitable with investment at bitcoin and altcoin, I have spent a lot of my time with bitcoin because I am focus for getting much money with bitcoin and altcoin investment and hope could be run for long time.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:17:16 PM

People spend time in bitcoin because they see a future from it , in their financial status which bitcoin has a big impact for their lives because they lives with it and its their source of income financially. And i also spending time in bitcoin just to earn it and have a big profit from it when the time it goes high again in its value.
Yeah, good thinking from you. People want to make profit from bitcoin. For this reason they are spending time here. For myself, bitcoin helps me in my financial purpose a lot. People can earn huge money by the help of bitcoin.

You are right but that might confuse a lot of people.

Bitcoin are a great investment and it is just one of the great cryptocurrencies that you can find in the market. People spend their time to analyze price charts, being active with the news available about it that might affect the price movements and base that with their decisions. It made a lot of millionaires but don't say like Bitcoin is someone that willingly help people financially, you just invested in the right time, it is your decision that made you earn your profit. Bitcoin did not helped you, you helped yourself.
One should spend time in bitcoin because it is the fastest and the easiest way to earn alot of money.Bitcoin is a money making machine and one should definitely take advantage of it.Bitcoin has made many people rich.For some people bitcoin is the only source of money.It is a profit making machine.Everyone wants to be rich that is why they are getting into bitcoin.But it requires time and hardwork.Bitcoin is also a bit risky but it is worth taking the risk.
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

There was a time which trading was profitable and people did not find time for their regular jobs. But now trading is no more profitable in this bear market and we have to wait for the bull market to recover.
This is objectively wrong, you can definitely earn money even though we are in this bear market. However, the profit is kinda low due the panic caused by some bad news and whales that still hold their assets, aside of your regular job you can spend time with Bitcoins.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:21:34 PM

I am not wasting my time in vain, the current situation is indeed frustrating, including you.
but you need to know, previous bitcoin has provided many benefits for me, I feel that this is very rational.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:32:00 PM

There was a time which trading was profitable and people did not find time for their regular jobs. But now trading is no more profitable in this bear market and we have to wait for the bull market to recover. Meanwhile it better if we find spend time on other activities other than Bitcoins.
If this is a solution for you, then I'm glad. It suits you and possibly some other people. But this opinion is not right for everyone. I now make great money, despite the fact that the market is bearish. All scared that the price has dropped, but this doesn't affect your ability to earn. Almost every day there are coins on which you can earn, the main thing is to see them and overcome your fear. Don't be afraid that you lose a little money, it doesn't happen that all trading operations are only with profit. Sometimes, when the moment of purchase was chosen incorrectly, it is better to sell the coin and fix a small minus. Use stop-loss. If you don't have enough knowledge to trade, so get them.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

It takes time because the cryptocurrency market is very complicated and requires sufficient time to observe that it is an investment destination, and it is very possible to lose a lot of gold coins.

Tanhahaque

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:33:22 AM

Spend time in Bitcoins Because we want Change to our Financial status can Change with It.Actually It Is the matter of our Livelihood.We Can Earn Through It Cause we spend Time with Bitcoins.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:51:22 PM

People spend time to make something worthy but ii spend time in crypto because i want to use them in future for a good and happy life like now we are spending time in many activities like sports and learning academies but we are not coming for crypto and i know that in future people will use only crypto so i want to learn trading and investment in the crypto because i know the value of it.

I do it as I also think not only about my wealth but the wealth of my children. Hope, in future, they will use the cryptocurrency. I am going to share with them my knowledge about crypto.
mim05
Copper Member

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

Everyone spend maximum time to earn money. I am not different bro. I spend maximum time in bitcoin for money. If you give here large time,you will get big amount of money.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:07:12 AM
Merited by ranman09 (1)

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
\

I never regret  spending my time  in Bitcoin  Wink  When I first encounter  bitcoin  I can see  that  it's  a  opportunity  for a  new thing not  just  to earn but  learn   Wink I can say that  I've learned  a lot  in Bitcoin.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:12:21 AM

Because i know that in the long run bitcoin will give me and family a better future, i am confident that the technology behind bitcoin and it's use cases will be the key factor for big companies and big names to adopt crypto and then price growth will follow.

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:07:01 PM

Of course I will do everything to spend more time in bitcoin, because I'm thinking really bitcoin can help our poverty be financially needed and easy to make money. here to work hard and you will not be disappointed even now with the tremendous crisis bitcoin will still be here because bitcoin is good profits and proper benefits you can get, and this time it's hard to earn huge amounts but after all will come back all the same. With the rise of the crypto market of bitcoin prices, everyone will have to earn a huge amount soon.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

Everyone spend maximum time to earn money. I am not different bro. I spend maximum time in bitcoin for money. If you give here large time,you will get big amount of money.

All takes time to learn and understand the workings of other Bitcoin and Altcoin to produce good profits in the future. The more you learn it will make more consideration for you.  Wink
Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

All takes time to learn and understand the workings of other Bitcoin and Altcoin to produce good profits in the future. The more you learn it will make more consideration for you.  Wink

we here still have to learn, because at any time the development of bitcoin is changing and we cannot guess it. so everything must be learned and requires our perseverance in doing things.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

we here still have to learn, because at any time the development of bitcoin is changing and we cannot guess it. so everything must be learned and requires our perseverance in doing things.
I am a hunter bounty, by working on existing projects, it means that I study, as well as make money. so every day by doing a task, will make us know the developments about bitcoin. the more projects I work on, of course the more time it takes. and that means there will be more rewards to be gained, with the many projects that there are of course I do the best I can

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

Bitcoin is the best place to earn a lot of income (if you can predict the market correctly) and for everyone who wants money without investing, joining a bounty to get some bitcoin and that in my opinion doesn't waste time on bitcoin

mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:07:53 AM

For me to spend time on Bitcoin is what I like so far, because I am very happy to know Bitcoin, it turns out if we are diligent and patient in looking for income in this Bitcoin Forum, we will get a huge income if we are lucky And there are many opportunities, so I am even more active to be here for BItcoin.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I spend time with bitcoin because bitcoin help me a lot. Since I got involved in bitcoin business many amazing things happened, I am not financially free and buy my own things using my own money from my earnings. I will never stop supporting bitcoins and some alts because it plays a great role in my life.
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 08:04:54 AM

of course because I consider this to be a job, so I spend my time on bitcoin and altcoin. I assume this is one of my jobs and I'm very happy to be here.
I think many people who think like me and consider cryptocurrency is a job.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: