Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin situation  (Read 3349 times)
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

I agree it's just about trust if you invest in bitcoin just to get a short profit I think it's wrong, because bitcoin is a project that's still being developed It still takes a lot of time to achieve patience success is the key to being a strong investor

syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

the more bad news about bitcoin eating bitcoin prices will drop, many false news stating that bitcoin still lacks its
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

the more bad news about bitcoin eating bitcoin prices will drop, many false news stating that bitcoin still lacks its

And causing of fear to other people that investing in bitcoin, they panic and selling their coins.
while the others are afraid on bitcoin price drop, the people that spreading false news are happy to buy bitcoin in a cheap price.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:08:16 PM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

Maybe you're right, most of the supporters of bitcoin that easily scared when the dump period is remain are those people who are beginners to this field that has a lack of experiences so they easily and fastest sold their coins because they think that btc will die so they don't wanted any possible losses to be happen. However, there's a fact that the people that has a strong hand will become much successful in the future because they keep supporting bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:11:37 PM

The current price of BTC is quite unstable, the daily price amplitude is very large, and the investment risk is very high at present. Therefore, it is not very recommended to buy BTC or altcoin in the short term.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 575

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:36:10 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 05:42:45 PM by Yaunfitda

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

100% agree here. I still remember last year, Jamie Dimon's attack, but was caught red handed buying tons of bitcoins. hhahaha. So he is manipulating the price and saying those traders who bought bitcoin is "stupid". But at the background, JPMorgan is accumulating and then probably short bitcoin or hold and then take the profits last December. As for newbies, its going to be a expensive lessons to learn, if they fell prey to those FUD's.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
kwusu

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

The thing is that those who speculate the death of bitcoin do so to scare people to sell their bitcoins at a cheaper rate and they themselves buy and hold it. After their false speculation, they try to circulate the good news about bitcoin for people to buy it at a higher price. We have to be vigilant and firm not to be swerved by their false news.
saeroji92

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

90% of those Talking about bitcoin deaths are equally very helpful people to buy bitcoins that have 5% smaller than they can accumulate a little more.
The remaining 10% are the users who fall to FUD 90% and are afraid to ruin it.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------
This is a very good action and you strongly agree with your opinion, it is true that Bitcoin for the time very decreasingly expensive will promise that Bitcoin's data will surely be restored to top status, people discussing Bitcoin or they spam anywhere to exchange bitcoin with bad news about bitcoin, then after the bitoin price actually falls, they buy it,
their cunning thoughts hurt others.
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

I fully agree with you. You're saying the right thing. And such people, unfortunately, really much. And how to deal with such people? For their benefit, making things worse for others.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
John_Jennings

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:40:38 AM

Agree with you. Basically people who do not understand the essence and principle of the operation of blockchain technology criticize bitcoin. I think that the media is helping people to treat bitcoins with distrust. Too much talk about money laundering, fraud etc. Of course, any instrument can be used both for the benefit for person and society and for damage. Bitcoin can change the global ecomonics and people who are interested in everything remaining as they are doing everything to disqualify bitcoin.
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:07:37 AM

I think the popularity of social media in the encrypted world has accelerated the spread of FUD in recent years. There are a lot of novice because FUD has produced a lot of negative emotions and often erroneously sell their bitcoins.
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:13:31 AM

I do not agree with you. I think the whole people talking about Bitcoin is bad usually who expects bitcoin to drop sharply to buy.
No one is scared when the market goes down because I think they have gone through a lot of ups and downs in the market, and they understand how the market works and realize the value of Crypto.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
CanineDanny

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:16:48 AM

Looks like the market is going its usual way, isn't it?  Cool
rbindac

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:19:06 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is not dying. It's a normal in crypto currency that there's a time that value is getting lower. But I believe that the value of bitcoin is going back to normal again. Give some time for it.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:20:23 AM

Yes indeed I have often seen jealousy spread across thier long annoying messages or sometimes in one line they sum it up and then they won't come back to the topic. I don't understand why can't they leave bitcoins community alone it's dam annoying. I'll even agree most of the fud I keep on seeing here is statrted by a newbie and then they'll disappear.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:27:52 AM

I am not so easy to believe with the conversation of people, all the subjects I always digest and I look to know the real conditions
BTC is now a victim of false news, which affects us too, and that's all thanks to FUD as well

jobking01

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:31:46 AM

Yes, same my opinion. Have many FUD, newbie is very scare, so they will be sell coin with low price and buy with high price. So sad
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:35:11 AM

Sure , that's what happens exactly .. people who spread negative news about bitcoin make bitcoin do down and and they are the same guys who are collecting it from newbies.  It how marketing works  Cool
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:25:52 AM

The current bitcoin situation has more opportunities for investment, now the bitcoin price has surpassed the 8000 threshold, if today you invest in bitcoin the chances of getting profits for you will be huge.
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:30:17 AM

exactly.
my theory is that if someone hates bitcoin so much and believes in at least half of what they tell others then they would simply stay away from it instead of continuing to be seriously involved with bitcoin. they have to have some sort of benefit in it to constantly talk about something they claim to be "dead" or "bad" or "fraud" and lots of other things!
Actually this is kind of opinion and everyone free to tell their opinion here so i will be appreciate but my opinion is bitcoin isnkot fraud and its first thing in very young age can do changing the form of online currency. We know its not perfect but its great becime online currency in the future and also become great online trading tools.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: