Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:19:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin situation  (Read 3354 times)
rain road

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

Bitcoin situation right now is good and healthy but price doesn't reflect this.Don't listen to the guys that are trying to spread fud and trying to scare you because bitcoin always recovers stronger than before. In my opinion bitcoin price won't get better anytime soon so lower prices must be expected to be honest as the bottom has not yet been reached.
In my opinion, the bitcoin market can stabilize and grow as it did some months ago. After the world political situation is more stable, it will be a necessary option for many investors
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

I agree with you completely on this. People are always focused on making a profit for themselves while they don't want others to do the same too, that's one of ugliest side of human nature. But, we should be also careful before falling for a FUD which has no credibility of sources to support its existence. In that way, newbies will also refrain from making mistakes.
This situation last for years, it was same when I started years ago. That is the biggest reason why I`m not reach now, I had a lot of ethereums but cause of fud I sold all for bitcoins, since than ethereum grow much more than bitcoins. Now I only care about what I think, when I read something bad I just erase it from my mind if there is no arguments and proofs. Cryptocurrencies are in that situation like bitcoin is, its all the same for me, fudster will create fud, but I ain`t fallin on that anymore.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rain road

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:04:27 PM

the value of bitcoin have seen significant loses over last week and also dropping to it lowest price .so presently bitcoin is not stable
Is this the best time to invest in bitcoin? when a red covering the trading floor.
To me this is the opportunity to do business
yuda

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

I don't like the current condition. Bitcoin continues to fall. This is very influential on the assets that I have. My assets fell very sharply, almost half. I hope this situation passes. And the negative issues that make Bitcoin down will soon disappear.
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:55:49 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular crypto in the world and I think it’s sustainable too. But there are many people keep criticize bitcoin and think that it will be dead. But I hope it will be increased more in future and create it’s own market strong.
demoltion

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:38:31 PM

currently the price of bitcoin has decreased and is very tedious, until when prices settle, this is a very worrying situation, if the longer the bitcoin goes down, how long does anyone want to accept bitcoin?
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:56:37 PM

If there are no drivers of growth in the near future, then it is possible that bitcoin will drop even more. Perhaps again up to 6000 USD.

indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

may be interpreted as part of a strategy or the way they use the situation. in order to get a cheap price to buy when bitcoin prices fall. but behind it all, many people want prices to rise to the moon. sometimes a little makes me confused.
 Huh

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
ICOKite

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:12:12 PM

NYSE has just announced that they are opening a Bitcoin exchange. The price of Bitcoin keeps fluctuating as the volatility is high. Always do your research before investing.
Medyna

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:13:39 PM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

Many, probably even most of the crypto enthusiasts have been burned because they bought the crypto currency on higher price, and they sold cheaper. And as always those people that shout something about BTC, no matter what - the traders who earn on it.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:18:04 PM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

I think most of the people who make FUDs are those who think they have misses the boat. They envy those who have made big profits.
Ramonranger

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

BITCOIN situation is slowly rising and adopted by some government for future digital currency in their economy
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

I also do not like what is happening to the market today, but I will never talk about the death of bitcoin. What for? What will change? I believe in him and in his future, so I just continue my business, not paying attention to the it.
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:26:20 PM

Bitcoin situation is still the best bet for crypto investors as people are "functionally using" it, Bart Smith told CNBC. Bitcoin, the largest cryptocurrency by market cap, has been just one of many digital coins in the crypto universe that has been under increased scrutiny in recent months as regulators try to determine how cryptocurrency should be used.
Rhesie

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

The situation of bitcoin right now is not totally good because the price is low. I don't believe that bitcoin is dying. Decreasing the price of crypto currency is just a normal. It's better to hold until the price will rise.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

I agree, people do always focused on making a profit for themselves not wanting others to do the same, reality facts. But, we should be careful before going for a FUD which has no credibility or sources to support its verification. Remember, verification is key for a digital platform of such. In this way, newbies will not make such errors.
Hozaim

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

bitcoin price is going quite well these days,  but not expectively good cause the raise of price rate is bit low but so I will like to request the investors to have patience and wise about their investment , of course follow the market chart to knows the about the market situation
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

The situation of bitcoin is quite erratic, signs that the price may fall deeper again before being able to recover again. This is a good time for experienced investors to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. New investors are often panic and selling bitcoin at the moment. The money is yours and be careful with your decision.

As what I have thinking the situation is stable all of us here can't predict when the exchange will getting high again, it's just a matter of time and patents.
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:43:57 PM

unfortunately bitcoin price is going down for few days, prices are still down and I can understand the investors mental situation,  so I would like to advice you that you should have patience and trust over the market,  your support is very important for the market , nobody can ensure the future
Rosyanroid

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

News and talks one way or another, effects BTC price in the market. This "dead" or "bad" rumors are actually the deeds of those who investede a lot in BTC and also wants to invest more when the price goes low. I agree with you but am not sure about the percentage. It is true newbies, without any preparation or homework just steps into BTC and gets loss than the profit. That helps experts often.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: