Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:36:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin situation  (Read 3354 times)
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:47:40 PM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

you are right, the current situation is beneficial for the disseminators of the issue of bitcoin will die, and at this time they will buy bitcoin, and will have fun later

GoldenShark

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:53:07 PM

You are right, there are groups who are announce lie about the name of Bitcoin. The news of Bitcoin's death is totally furd. They are looking forward to the opportunity, when the prices of Bitcoin decrease they will buy and store it. We have to be aware of.
ShiftLocker

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

i think you saying well. some people are always trapd to you. they looking a chance to fraud. but we should be aware and careful to our currency.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:58:57 PM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

If a person had experience enough in this industries for sure they will know what to do in every type of situation they should know how to take advantage on that and for sure the newbies they will learned from their mistakes.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

LOLZ man. Really laughing stuff.  Grin

This is exactly what happens in reality and all the time. I guess there are two types of people in this industry one is rich whales, who always looking forward to have an opportunity to buy more and more whenever the prices are dropping because of the FUDs and I guess there is second group which is the one you explain here. So in anyway whales are the one who gets benefited with such kinds of people in the industry. I even doubt that these people dont understand what they are doing here. They just buy it whenever they see little spikes, they dont see bottoms, no stability nothing. Thats worst.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aryani

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

Very true what you say, let them speculate in their own ways, while I will remain faithful to wait for the rise in bitcoin prices above $ 15,000. Bitcoin will definitely rise again in price and only those who are able to be patient and able to withstand emotions and eliminate doubts that will eventually get happiness someday.
yorannic

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

I think this is the fifth wave of correction, and we will still see a price of $ 4800-5000, an excellent opportunity for purchases in the long.
joburgtaxi

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

Yes, it is true. But according to the statistics we need to be more careful when we hear all the news which are related to Bitcoin. One of the main skills that every investor should have on his account is to be careful about the things that you are hearing every day and every time constantly check them out, are they real.

Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:08:43 PM

This my judgment at present bitcoin situation is slowly growing and obtained by some administration.now it is correct period for buying bitcoin and It's better to hold til the price will rise.all the best guys.
Khan Apon

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

In this  situation of bitcoin right now is not better, because the price is low. I don't believe that bitcoin is dying. Decreasing the price of crypto currency is just a normal. It's better to hold until the price will rise.
Bitcoin situation always change,  because some time price rise up, and low in the market.
It us the situation of Bitcoin.         
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:42:18 PM

I don’t try to predict this, I just stick to my plan. I buy a little when it dumps hard and sell some if it pumps hard. I also hold a little bit, but just holding doesn’t work for me and neither does going all in at any price. I’d rather buy low and sell high. Another way to think of it is balancing. Bitcoin dumps a bunch it is probably irrationally low. If it jumps a lot it is probably irrationally high. Pretty simple. No one can predict this.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

Bitcoin's situation is very stressful. I was very sad when Bitcoin prices dropped in recent days. Sometimes I had thoughts about the fall of Bitcoin. I feel confused and disbelieve in Bitcoin if the Bitcoin price has not increased

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

This my judgment at present bitcoin situation is slowly growing and obtained by some administration.now it is correct period for buying bitcoin and It's better to hold til the price will rise.all the best guys.
Agree with your comments. I also think the price will increase. Just be patient and wait. I feel sorry for my lack of money to buy more Bitcoin at this attractive price. Prices will rise at the end of the year. and the holder is the winner

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:49:58 PM

I think this is the fifth wave of correction, and we will still see a price of $ 4800-5000, an excellent opportunity for purchases in the long.
I do not believe the price of Bitcoin can be reduced to $ 4000 - $ 5000 because Bitcoin operators will never suffer losses and sell Bitcoin at a low price. Whales can adjust the price of the market and whales do not want to lose money if the price of Bitcoin drops too much.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:52:07 PM

I think so too, they spam everywhere to drop bitcoin with bad news about bitcoin, then after the bitoin price actually falls, they buy it
their sly mind is hurting others
There are many great whales that have used these methods. They started making bad news and hired people to spam everywhere in the world like youtube, facebook, and twitter. They want the price down to buy more BTC

Am I spamming? Report me!
Vader9

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

Golden island гoвopит чтo бyдeт c биткoинoм...Пoзитивным для кpиптopынкa cтaлo извecтиe o тoм, чтo нeмeцкaя фoндoвaя биpжa Borse Stuttgart дo кoнцa гoдa coбиpaeтcя зaпycтить пpилoжeниe для тopгoвли элeктpoнными вaлютaми. Кpoмe тoгo, o пaтeнтнoй зaявкe cooбщилa плaтeжнaя cиcтeмa Mastercard. Meждyнapoднaя кoмпaния paccмaтpивaeт тexнoлoгию блoкчeйн для зaщиты идeнтификaциoннoй инфopмaции cвoиx клиeнтoв. Coглacнo oфициaльнoмy дoкyмeнтy, тpaнcнaциoнaльнaя финaнcoвaя кopпopaция нaмepeнa coздaть зaшифpoвaннyю пpи пoмoщи тexнoлoгии pacпpeдeлeннoгo peecтpa cиcтeмy, в кoтopoй в пoлнoй кoнфидeнциaльнocти бyдyт xpaнитьcя личныe и yчeтныe дaнныe пoльзoвaтeлeй, тaкиe кaк имя, aдpec и ID нaлoгoплaтeльщикa.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:09:32 PM

The current market situation is volatile and the price of bitcoin is not good, in a situation like this it is best to hold and be patient waiting for the market to be more stable, it is better than selling low.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

Well, how much can you already bury bitcoin?))) Everything is fine with him, everything goes on as usual. The current situation on the market is due only to the fact that the whole world government and the civilian population have just learned about its existence. Now, everything will calm down, everyone will get used to it slowly and the mill will spin with a new force.Just relax, settle comfortably and calmly watch the situation. Here you will see, bitcoin is more alive than all living)))))))

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:43:40 PM

Yes, you are right that people who own the 90% of bitcion are spreading the news on every 5% drop of bitcoin and this is because they all are manipulating the minds of the newbie's or beginner traders so that they can make their cryptourrency holding sell or buy at that particular period of time. This is how the manipulation works between the smart money and amateur traders.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

I definitely agree with you. Most of them only see bitcoin as a means of investment. They don't really understand the main idea behind cryptocurrency. All they are concern with is making profit out of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: