Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin situation  (Read 3349 times)
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:28:32 AM

my only opinion is that I have a lot to say down the bitcoin down the market. It's also time to recover bitcoin because now I'm slowly experiencing this bitcoin increase that everyone's expectation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:57:18 AM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

We are able to really say this will be a strategy from the few in the local community by spreading FUD and a lot of people that are impacted.
Bitcoin is Future Wink
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

Now bitcoin passing a dull season . Today bitcoin and Ethereum price is down direction.all coins shows its red signal price chart.
Yes it is true that in this time  bitcoin facing the worst situation of his history. Bitcoin price continuously falls. And this is happen because of many reasons. Its decentralised nature is one of the main reasons behind this. Because of this their is a lot of irregularities shows on its production and distribution. When its doesn't supply according to its demand then its effect negatively show on its price. So in this time bitcoin is not suitable for investment and for some other purpose.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vin22

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

The situation at hand  is a situation where people are to buy more and not to sale..any one who sell now will always live to regret in future since the market is at wrong side.
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

90% of those who are talking about death of bitcoin are the same people who are trying so hard to buy bitcoin when it drops a small 5% so that they can accumulate a tiny bit more.
The rest 10% are the newbies who fall for the 90% FUD and are scared of the situation.

Yes I agree with you, the current situation of Bitcoin is very slow to work and the price is still down but still functioning at the same time. Just wait until you return to normal and be patient at the same time. Keep working and trust is the best because in every patience and trust in bitcoin will someday pay off with big profits when bitcoin prices stabilize again.
kavindipa

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:47:10 PM

In this situation the value of bitcoin is in a very low state. So this is the time for invest but not to sell. I think the value of the bitcoin will raise up at the end of the year If you already have bitcoin then you really need to be patience. If you can wait then it will lead you to good profit. In my opinion I think you should not be worried about bitcoin because i think it will raise up the market soon.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

I don’t try to predict this, I just stick to my plan. I buy a little when it dumps hard and sell some if it pumps hard. I also hold a little bit, but just holding doesn’t work for me and neither does going all in at any price. I’d rather buy low and sell high. Another way to think of it is balancing. Bitcoin dumps a bunch it is probably irrationally low. If it jumps a lot it is probably irrationally high. Pretty simple. No one can predict this.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:24:25 PM

Bitcoin has history of up and downs. But in this time bitcoin have bad time. It price continuously falls down. Bitcoin price continuously falls. Because in some time ago some countries like india, Malaysia etc, ban its trading, marketing and investment in their country. And this is happen because Its decentralised nature. Because of this their is a lot of irregularities shows on its production and distribution. In some countries its situation is still better. In countries like japan its work with their government to improve their country economy. But for investment this is not the perfect time.
Jhonthor

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:30:42 PM

I found that bitcoin is the most profitable virtual currency present till date.If we are talking to the value of bitcoin its just up and down.Situation of bitcoin is continuously rising.Bitcoin will be always there and us will be there.Today the value of btc is 1 bitcoin=6,912.12 US dollars and its going down.

I think most of those who spread FUD and say bitcoin is dead are those who really need to buy bitcoin seriously. They will really need to control incentives by saying conflicting comments about bitcoin. We can really say this is the methodology of the pair. in the network by spreading FUD, most are generally influenced by amateurs who generally do not understand what's ahead with bitcoin.
Especially if we consider how most consider bitcoin we can get a bigger part to include it with certainty
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

Right now we need patience because the condition of bitcoin is still in a low falling state, but this is not forever and there is hope that bitcoin will increase its value.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:52:28 PM

exactly.
my theory is that if someone hates bitcoin so much and believes in at least half of what they tell others then they would simply stay away from it instead of continuing to be seriously involved with bitcoin. they have to have some sort of benefit in it to constantly talk about something they claim to be "dead" or "bad" or "fraud" and lots of other things!
There is always someone to destroy good things. You write well, but that scares new people who do not know the market. Ads that speak with BTC are frauds that make the market worse.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

I think that the situation in the market is not always clear but it will fix with time, time is needed always and in the crypto market it is also required. To my mind, it is better to keep btc now

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:07:57 PM

The situation off bitcoin now is bad because the price off bitcoin  is so low,but we don't know maybe this coming year the price of bitcoin will be going high.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:50:06 PM

yes i agree, many are trying to make us panic so that the price of bitcoin is getting lower, they will take advantage of the situation to
buy bitcoin at a low price, for beginners who panic with the current conditions must be very confident that bitcoin has been destroyed
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:03:36 PM

people who talk about the death of bitcoin are people who already know and have experience with bitcoin so I think they are trying to make the issue of bitcoin and also like it when it comes down. they can use it as the right moment to buy low prices and try to take big profits when the market is in the highest position.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:17:47 PM

yes i agree, many are trying to make us panic so that the price of bitcoin is getting lower, they will take advantage of the situation to
buy bitcoin at a low price, for beginners who panic with the current conditions must be very confident that bitcoin has been destroyed
We are now on dip. And I think it is the very best thing to do is to make a buy and hold because we can really gain on it by holding and waiting for the right time to sell. The situation of bitcoin today is really good for those who want to ingage in bitcoin and earn a huge amount of profit.

tounonmo

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:29:21 AM

Bitcoin will not die, it is in my opinion, there is no cause for Bitcoin to die, the market is stabilizing and still in the momentum of development.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:33:40 AM

people who talk about the death of bitcoin are people who already know and have experience with bitcoin so I think they are trying to make the issue of bitcoin and also like it when it comes down. they can use it as the right moment to buy low prices and try to take big profits when the market is in the highest position.

This can happen by tricking beginners into not trusting Bitcoin and making prices go down until this becomes an opportunity for them to buy cheap prices.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:43:26 AM

To those who keeps on saying bitcoin is dead, i think your life is shorter than bitcoin. Bitcoin will last for ages, but not you. LoL I hate these kind of people, so negative! But as what they say, when you are popular, you will always have haters.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

the situation of bitcoin prices is currently not good because there are so many bad news trying to destroy the price of bitcoin and make traders panic so that the price of bitcoin has a very bad situation this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: