Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future hold?  (Read 588 times)
Kaniel-ouots

Activity: 125
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

For long terme i dont thing WE will see mouvement liké happened on 2 last years as more money Comes more harder to love like this
HonourB

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:26:20 PM

It's hard to predict the fate of the business, because of the way it's going now, but I strongly believe that it will rise; it's just a matter of time and patience
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:29:53 PM

Yeah there is a whole lots that have gone in the cryptocurrency world, a whole lots have pulled out due to the frequent fall in price and all but I think the cryptocurrency is moving in the right space, it doesn't have to be a quick or over night thing but surely the future is bright for the cryptocurrency world.
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:50:13 PM

The crypto currency market is getting bigger, stronger and better with the emergence of new and prospective alt coin but sadly I can say its not going at the pace I predicted because some people are pulling out by selling of coins I guess that's why the prices of coins is not experiencing and increase like what we experienced last year. I need to ask from the experts, what does the future hold? What should/can we do?
I think the best way to survive in this unstable an uncertain cryptocurrency world would be to stay very flexible and sensitive to the things that are taking place around here, so we can react properly on those when it came to the point of decisions.
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:28:04 PM

There has been thousands of predictions and speculation regarding cryptocurrencies since the very beginning but sadly, cryptos don't follow any predictable graph or footsteps, which is why many people make losses. But, the market is definitely for the brave risk takers who succeed to hold a coin till they can make a profit out of it by selling it.
AutisticKid007

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:43:12 AM

To have a great future in crypto world we should know when to hold and when to sell. I think holding is a good strategy but not always. Sometimes we need to let the coins go.
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:01:22 AM

If you have a good strategy in your mind then holding can be very good for you. But it will need lots of passion and dedication for getting desired success.
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:19:24 AM

It really important to know when to sell the coins. Because cryptocurrency is volatile so it's better to catch up with the perfect time to maximize the profit.
cryptorampage963

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:36:59 AM

Rising and falling price is the common scenario in crypto world. So don’t panic. Hold your coins and hopefully you will be benefitted.
AutisticKid007

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:01:40 AM

I think all need to be patient. Crypto market is very big now. So don’t lose hope. Wait for the right time.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:18:40 AM

Hold on to your financial freedom. Do not put all your capital into cryptocurrency. You must be willing to lose that investment and wait for future opportunities.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:32:20 AM

The crypto currency market is getting bigger, stronger and better with the emergence of new and prospective alt coin but sadly I can say its not going at the pace I predicted because some people are pulling out by selling of coins I guess that's why the prices of coins is not experiencing and increase like what we experienced last year. I need to ask from the experts, what does the future hold? What should/can we do?

There is nothing to worry about the future of crypto because the future of crypto is bright and great, to me continuous holding of altcoins does not guarantee increase in price but the market activities of the coin is what causes price changes. Price is a function of demand and supply, if there an increase demand of a product without a corresponding increase in supply the price of that product will soar and vise versa.

pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:32:30 AM

I am optimistic that there is a great future ahead for cryptocurrency and I believe that it would be good for an investment intended for long term period. Market is volatile as we all know but definitely people should always be updated from time time with regards to the market movement so as to be aware and make immediate decision when there is a need concerning with the status of your investment. Moreover, before making any investment, you should have to study carefully for the alts that you need to invest and not just follow on your instinct without any validation.
Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:48:45 AM

The best thing to do right now is simply stay patient and calm.  The market is being brutalized and selling now is a sure recipe for disaster.  I think the market will recover by the end of the year and we will go onto new highs.  This is the test right now.  Will you panic sell?
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:58:23 AM

Just hold now and sell when you have your target profit. Hold is easiest way to make profits in crypto world.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:59:01 AM

For some, it (Cryptocurrency) is still about fiat and fiat only. We, actually, can't deny the fact that they come in this emergence industry just to earn fiat (once liked me). But of course, that fact were normal. Blockchain technology is still under adolescence period and soon will gain enough maturity and in the mean time, we'll see more pulling and selling.

I trust Blockchain. It will soon exceed expert expectations.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:05:30 AM

The future holds hope, it is the present you need to be concerned with, because this is when you need patience and understanding the working of the market, the tech behind the projects and their future prospects. The furor end of last year created, has resulted in such a huge correction, essential for stability and growth of crypto.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:06:27 AM

Always holding with patience will leads you good result. Bitcoin has a bright future, now the price of bitcoin is very low. Make this chance to buy more bitcoin and hold it for future. In future surely the price will have tremendous growth at that time you can sell and earn more profits. So holding with patience will always be good to earn more i  future.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:20:52 AM

we don't know what will happen in the future,
but i am very sure Blockchain has a very good future, and will grow well in the future.

if you have bitcoin now, you should hold it until you have a future advantage.

bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:25:53 AM

I think we just should adventure with new altcoins in a short time and transfer profit that earn from them to big and strong coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and top 10 Altcoins. Hold it to bring us the safe feeling

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: