Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future hold?  (Read 577 times)
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:03:13 PM

In my own humble opinion, if you ask me I will tell you that there is a great future in crypto currency, and it is good to always invest having long term in mind because crypto is a investment and it needs time to grow.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:52:50 AM

Yeah there is a whole plenty which have long past within the cryptocurrency global, a whole masses have pulled out due to the common fall in fee and all but I think the cryptocurrency is moving within the proper space, it doesn't should be a brief or over night element however honestly the destiny is vibrant for the cryptocurrency international.
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:03:31 AM

The crypto currency market is getting bigger, stronger and better with the emergence of new and prospective alt coin but sadly I can say its not going at the pace I predicted because some people are pulling out by selling of coins I guess that's why the prices of coins is not experiencing and increase like what we experienced last year. I need to ask from the experts, what does the future hold? What should/can we do?
I am not totally an expert but in my own opinion I'll rather hold it,especially right now that price was goes down.We are predicting what happened in the future but not in a reality.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:08:42 AM

The crypto currency market is getting bigger, stronger and better with the emergence of new and prospective alt coin but sadly I can say its not going at the pace I predicted because some people are pulling out by selling of coins I guess that's why the prices of coins is not experiencing and increase like what we experienced last year. I need to ask from the experts, what does the future hold? What should/can we do?

I believe we have the same " future " perception that we call profit. Hold, swing and diversification is strategy, not always works but worth to follow because some people already success using this strategy. Part of " hold " is calculation ( stop loss & take profit ) combine with patience, it will create better trader time by time. Use hold as strategy and good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:10:17 AM

Hey friend, I'm not an expert. But I'm sure if you hold a coin that has potential in the future, you will get significant benefits. But unfortunately, crypto is very difficult to predict. You can only do research on coins that you will hold for the future.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:21:13 AM

Though bitcoin may have a limited use case, it has been tipped to remain the king of all cryptocurrencies. It’s not going to be a case of “which altcoin will overtake bitcoin” rather how they will impress with their special use cases. It is a fact that the technology behind bitcoin is less sophisticated when compared to many other projects like ethereum.

gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:39:28 AM

The market is so volatile we cannot predict the future that is why some of the people are pulling out selling their coins just to secure their future all i can say is holding is the key to success and with some patience for us to earn significant profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:41:15 AM

There is no need to predict encrypted money markets.
At present, the whole market is still in a positive development, and more and more enterprises are paying attention to encrypted currency and blockchain, so there is no need to worry about the future.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Lucasmcdonnell87

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:43:45 AM

What we should do now is keep them and trust them. when we hold up then believe that holding will be good in time, now more and more people know crypto and in the future, I'm sure everything will improve.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:11:30 AM

they attract and sell crypto because of circumstances which do not allow and they also too panicked by the situation. It thus makes matters became worse because the volume is reduced quite a lot. If they want to survive I don't think such a thing will not happen this time. Crypto in the future will continue to grow and develop is getting better again. don't doubt it because when the increase would happen a lot of volumes back and this will be enough to affect the market value and its increase.
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:38:15 AM

No body can give an accurate precision about what the future holds, but I'm certain that it is going to be a bright one. People should stop worrying and thinking that this industry is going to collapse and fail, cos I think not. It is going to rise above its challenges today, and give up most of what we have hoped for.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:52:40 AM

There is no way for anyone to tell what the future holds. It is hard already to try to predict where the price will be the next week not to talk of far off into the future. All I know is that as long as there are people in the crypto market and as long as there are people using the coins then the coins will always have value for years to come, we just have to be patient.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

No one can predict the future, in cryptocurrency holding is the best way to get a profit likes long term investment.

clingy

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

With the rapid development of technology, the technological content of cryptocurrency is also constantly improving, so I believe the prospects will be better. All I have to do is wait patiently.
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

There is no way for anyone to tell what the future holds. It is hard already to try to predict where the price will be the next week not to talk of far off into the future. All I know is that as long as there are people in the crypto market and as long as there are people using the coins then the coins will always have value for years to come, we just have to be patient.
A very difficult situation on the market now and therefore predict the behavior of the market is almost unrealistic. More than half a year  the fall  is lasting   and I think this is not the end and bitcoin can fall to $ 5000.

Natnat213

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

future will be good if we are holding it for a long term because some of us here is selling their altcoins instead of holding it thats why the price is not gojng stronger snd pump in market.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:25:21 PM

I advise you to read the pages on this forum for 2014-2015, at that time people thought the same thing. That Bitcoin will never grow so much and only decline will be. But you have to understand that people who have millions of dollars are not just buying cheap crypto currency now, they know that in the future they will be able to sell it much more expensively.
fdsar

Activity: 98

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

Holding will save your money with the lowest risk that's why I like holding most of all. This way is very reliable and you will get a good income from this.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
EvelynAriana

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

You need to have a strategy for the investments. You can't nip it in the bud here. The market doesn't run on a hunch but on tactics and strategies. HODL is important for long run investments. See what the experts are doing for better guidance.   
DrawAthens031

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

Holding is the most secure and reliable way.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: