Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Bounty] (mibcoin.io) MIB Coins - Mobile Mining  (Read 24914 times)
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:48:09 AM

At least it seems pretty fresh for ICO market isn't it? May be you guys have few words about your main competitors on this way?

There are several mobile mining apps within our world.
But there were no ICO with genuine Mining with POW that has successfully implemented the PC mining onto mobile device so far as they were all pretending to be mining due to technical limits and problems.

Yes our project is a big try and we are going to make it to the moon.
Will it possible to mining on any mobile gadget? Should I buy powerful and expensive mobile for using your app?

Not all devices are supported as we are still on Test-Net yet, but we are looking forward to support every devices as we keep on our updates.
You can either buy a strong one or number of secondhand devices.
There are no answer reference within this industry yet, which is why we are providing Test-Net for user experience.
(actually there are users who are managing more than ten devices and waiting for our Main-Net to launch.)

When will you go live? I don't want to miss the count down. My devices are supported and the support seems good I am sure most mobiles won't have problems.
How will you stop people mining using other equipment? What Algorithm is used here and how can it only be minable by phone?

We developed smartHash architecture which is on our whitepaper page 26,  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V0J0kHNkpMDcPCZEGVtZhbAA_UAsfijl/view

Our ICO is until August 10th which is only one day left.  Our Main-Net launching date is not planned yet, I'm going to announce it when ready.
Our mining doesn't work on devices other than smartphone.

Again thanks for your interest.

Thank you for answering my questions. I am still confused about the smarthash. You guys developed that Algo? Will it always be mobile only? I wonder if this will be profitable? So either buy many cheap phones or buy a few expensive ones.

Thanks I will standby for the release.

Pleasure, thanks for making such a cool project.

Yes we developed it and it will be always for mobile. Whether it be profitable or not is up to the interest and participation of our users, and I think it is since we are gaining quite attention after we started advertising.

And answer to your clever question, I would say both are good depending how economically you buy them. Some people bought lots of cheaper ones and some other bought lots of expensive ones.
But the most important thing is that you should test the device on test net to see the hashrate and construct your own mobile-mining environment, which is why we launched TestNet for user to test it.

Again thanks for your interest and feel free to ask any other questions!
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:01:47 AM

Not sure how you can do mining on your mobile, but if you make it true that will be awsome.There are so many potential customers,everyone has mobile. Following with big interest.

Thank you Ferki.
If you want to try how our real Mobile Mining works, type MIB Coin on Google PlayStore, you can download and start at any time!
Ok,i tested your app with Huawei p10 pro,working so far.But your product is still not finished,there is more work to do.Anyway,i expect with tension your fully product and will use it for sure.

Please tell us what obvious flaws in the test you managed to determine.

I like app design.But app it self need some work.As they have stated it´s at beta stage.
Phone wasn´t that hot, but if you get a call or message app is stopping to mine.Thats a no go and should be changed

Thank you for your opinion.
I'll let my team know.

MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:12:12 AM

What is the optimal number of processors to be in the smartphone?

Thinking about this I also want to know if the algo will make your phone hot. Naturally, they would under load. Coins like electreum have a premise and hand that out. Will it reduce the phones lifespan and long-term battery use?

This part is what our dev team has optimized.
Not only conventional mining, but all other Apps including Mobile Games consume phone hardware and battery.
It is just natural as mobile device is designed so, and we are always optimizing our App on that side.
 Smiley
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:29:04 AM

Very professional team with extensive experience in the field of blockchain creation. Very transparent and honest scheme of ICO. After working with the application itself, only positive feelings remained. Their developments are in fact of great interest to the world community. This project made a unique discovery and realized it.
Alex_Digital

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:00:02 AM

What is the optimal number of processors to be in the smartphone?

Thinking about this I also want to know if the algo will make your phone hot. Naturally, they would under load. Coins like electreum have a premise and hand that out. Will it reduce the phones lifespan and long-term battery use?

This part is what our dev team has optimized.
Not only conventional mining, but all other Apps including Mobile Games consume phone hardware and battery.
It is just natural as mobile device is designed so, and we are always optimizing our App on that side.
 Smiley

Thanks for replying, I look forward to launching

T r u s t E D   ✓    Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain
▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▶▶  Join Our WHITELIST  ◀◀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     MEDIUM
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

If at least half of the smartphones are connected to the network, one of the world's leading mining companies could be created.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

If at least half of the smartphones are connected to the network, one of the world's leading mining companies could be created.

well, do you think it will be easy to get half of the smartphone (worldwide) to start mining the MIB coin? I don't know. take Electroneum for example. they have a mobile mining app and only got 1 million downlaods and 150k active mobile miners. and they have been around for almost 1 year now.

goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:49:01 PM

well, do you think it will be easy to get half of the smartphone (worldwide) to start mining the MIB coin? I don't know. take Electroneum for example. they have a mobile mining app and only got 1 million downlaods and 150k active mobile miners. and they have been around for almost 1 year now.
Well, who said that it will be easy? Industry right now is on the start. Few years and may be there will no be any phone without mining app.
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:25:26 AM

Hey!

Can't wait to try the app, I hope my Qualcomm processor won't be burned in a month of mining  Grin Grin Grin
The idea is interesting. I will be watching for MIB

Best wishes!
MIB_COIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:20:30 AM

Hey!

Can't wait to try the app, I hope my Qualcomm processor won't be burned in a month of mining  Grin Grin Grin
The idea is interesting. I will be watching for MIB

Best wishes!

Thank you Smiley
Rati24

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:55:57 AM

Very interesting project. Just do not really think about such things. But the platform will answer any question about the minig on the phone with a certain degree of probability. At what it will always be at hand. The application will definitely be popular, especially in the age of smartphones.
serggg

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

Well, who said that it will be easy? Industry right now is on the start. Few years and may be there will no be any phone without mining app.

Of course, this will not happen in one day. But if the product is workable and profitable for a person, information about it will spread like a virus.
ostro

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

Great project, Strong and well coordinated team, so there are very high chances of success here! In addition, the high-quality implementation of the platform inspires confidence!
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

Of course, this will not happen in one day. But if the product is workable and profitable for a person, information about it will spread like a virus.

Well, I think the main team should have a well orchestrated scheme of viral marketing for the app to become viral. They can't relay on word to spread on its own. They should market their product as soon as possible. I have not seen many videos on YouTube talking about mib coin, for example

awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

Just imagine with this project what you can do in the mining space. Thumbs up to the team for a great project.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Rati24

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

Before the end of ICO, 2 days remain, if you did not manage to become an investor of the project, do not wait. Liquidity of the token is provided by the activity of the project participants. News portals and blogs, respectively, reinforce the resonance of the project's success. The news background is positive, and it pleases.
mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

Your project is very great to give new innovation in mining businness. By utilizing the sophistication of a smartphone, MIBCoin offers smartphone cryptocurrency business to smartphone users. thus will provide additional income to smartphone users.

Visit http://www.mibcoin.io/

serggg

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

Well, I think the main team should have a well orchestrated scheme of viral marketing for the app to become viral. They can't relay on word to spread on its own. They should market their product as soon as possible. I have not seen many videos on YouTube talking about mib coin, for example

I think that after the completion of the ISO, the advertising company will continue. A referral program can be used.
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

I will carry on testing my different devices and build up a nice little mining operation, it will be fun and I can't wait. Also no high electricity fees and perfect to introduce new people to crypto so I will try involved some new to crypto.

SkyLords

Activity: 784
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:29:50 PM

Very fantastic idea MIB coin cannot mine existing ASIC and GPU methods. It is only available on smartphones. Benchmark your smartphone and allocate a hash rate. MIB is designed so that your smartphone is able to withstand the computational complexity required for mining and protect your smartphone from overheating and damaging the hardware.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: