Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cheapest cryptocurrecny for investment?  (Read 595 times)
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

what is going to be the cheapest cryptocurrency to invest at present and get double future return from it? Grin

Research on low cap gems that have big chances of staying in long term. Those are the ones that can give you good returns. Or to be safe, go to the established coins as they are safer investments.

Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

Only if I knew.
Everyone is going crazy about zilliqa and it sounds an amazing project for me. The fallen market is a great time to accumulate it.
VEchain is also on it's lowest price for some times and has just shifted to their own network. They may be a good deal.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:16:41 AM

Altcoin that has cheapest price that not mean the price will grow, the price will going up and bull run according to product and service that give to the community. We can see cheap coin like Doge since 2013 the price just around 50 to 150 sathosi. But if the altcoin has cheap price with strong development community, the price will easy going up. Can be one of the cheap altcoin that will grow is Silent Notary and OOT.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

what is going to be the cheapest cryptocurrency to invest at present and get double future return from it? Grin

for cheap ones, you can go for stellar and nano tokens
they are promising tokens and im sure you will not be disappointed investing in them

give it a shot, you can also look upon wave and neo tokens, tho neo is abit above 30$
dyor
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

There are many choices that you can choose as cheap investments, such as Stellar, Pundix, and many more. Some coins I think are good too like ripples and Cardano. I'm sure some of those coins will be much better by the end of the year
Dr.2x

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

You can check out XRP which is priced at $0.4501, stellar at $0.2747 and EOS at $7.29. Among these three I would suggest you to go for EOS. Though it's price is bit higher than others that I mentioned but It is showing most promise among these. Do some research for yourself and analyze before investing, that's the best way to make money.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

If you want to invest with a cheap crypto that much, but for cheap coins and potentially certainly you have to choose well to benefit later. If it's cheap, it's a lot but lacks potential.
helenbmb

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

If what you are looking up to is to buy cheap altcoins that are already on the coin market cap to sell in the future, then buy these potential altcoins, all of them are good Project and even already trading in some reputable Crypto exchange websites:
ADA
XRP
TRX
SC
IOTA and

DYOR please ...
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

Instead of going for the suggestions by the people, it will be better to do some self research first and then go for the findings. But if you have to pick the cheapest ones, go for OMG or XRP. There are more but these two are the popular picks.
websing

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:21:26 PM

Don't invest in coins based on valuation, just invest based on technology and development teams, you might get big profits.
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

The price is not importnat. Important thing is the growth of that coin, you can know this through the chart. Well, I'd prefer investing in ICOs, I think ICOs will give you more opportunities, but it is risky, so you should research carefully before investing.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

There are so many crypto that are quite cheap, you can buy them as much as possible and the question is whether that will guarantee the value that might rise? or not? I doubt that, I don't like Altcoin because I have experienced the name of large-scale disposal and its value hasn't gone up in a long time, I have to look at the quality of cryptocurrency and what its uses are and more realistic that can be achieved by the whole community.
hokyman

Activity: 230
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

try to buy stq because in i think stq has great potential. now the price is very cheap,or you can buy zclassic. because later on 10 September hardfork will occur for zclassic holders will get Anonymous bitcoin with a ratio of 1: 1 . You can find more information about anonymous bitcoin here https://www.anonymousbitcoin.io/
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:34:40 PM

Doge and stellar are best if you want to buy it now. This coin is very cheap and has a huge amount of money every year. you have to try it.
chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

Cheap does not necessarily mean bad or not promising as there are plenty pf cryptocurrencies on the market that allow one to earn. The options are plenty, however, the risk factor remains the main refraining force as investors can never be certain of what to expect from the volatile market.
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:39:16 PM

Probably you might want to know the best Cryptocurrency with a timely significant Return  to invest in. There are many of them. We have; Ripple, LocalCoinSwap, Stellar, Cardano, Tron, BAT etc. All these coins are priced below $1, and have the potential of giving you 100% return in the nearest future, compared to coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin. These coins are way more established and priced higher than the afformentioned coins. You can also invest in them for a double future return, but you won't be getting the double return in the nearest future.
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

Well now btc is less than half of its all time high so if you buy any currency now you will get profit for long term holding it can well be more than double when bull run will come but i found NEO as the best of lot to invest and expect a huge return.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:41:24 PM

There are lot of them.Also lot of scam and coins without future.Just take your time and research this market for your own.It´s your money.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:44:45 PM

Well now btc is less than half of its all time high so if you buy any currency now you will get profit for long term holding it can well be more than double when bull run will come but i found NEO as the best of lot to invest and expect a huge return.

I find NEO also as a great opportunity to invest becouse you get some kind of double rewarding becouse of gas.I belive NEO can reach more then it´s all time high
larkscrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

There are many crypto to invest now-a-days. But that’s not easy to predict which one best for invest and it will cause beneficial. But from my perspective it’s bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: