Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cheapest cryptocurrecny for investment?  (Read 591 times)
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:46:45 AM

what is going to be the cheapest cryptocurrency to invest at present and get double future return from it? Grin
I would not recommend anyone investing their money in the cheapest coin, because as a rule, their situation only worsens even in a growing market. Of course, there may be successful coins there, but this is just one case. This is just my opinion.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SlaveKing

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:12:15 PM

My personal thinking about cryptocurrencies for investment in 2018-19 are Btc, Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo, Monero and dash. Remember I just share my opinion, so take risk at your own.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

what is going to be the cheapest cryptocurrency to invest at present and get double future return from it? Grin

I do not know what you mean, because it matters how much time you want to invest and get this double profit.
But still, in my opinion, these altcoins have a huge potential to double even more than twice and are cheap - Deepbrain Chain, Ark or Vertcoin for example.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
easybtcearn2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

Check out XRP, priced at $0.4500, stellar at $0.2747, EOS at $7.29. I would suggest you to go for EOS. Though it's price is bit higher, but looks more stable to me. Do more analysis if need be, that's the best way to a calculative decision.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

You are going to get a lot of people answering you that have as much idea as you have about which coins will be the winners in the future. Here is a few things that will shorten your learning curve.

1. The face value of a coin has no bearing on its potential to increase in value. Pay more attention to the market cap.

2. Coin these days tend to go up and down in unison as sentiment about cryptocurrency in general rises and falls. So which coin you invest in is less important than when you invest.

3. Putting your money in only one coin is the riskiest strategy. Putting a smaller amount in a few coins has less risk.

SweetSin

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

Normally I tell people to research their own, not to ask. Some coins that I personally think that will rise are Omisego, Ripple, Pivx, Neo and Ethereum. Try to find out more appropriate for your own.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

Should choose the investment, the altcoin is promising! Do not choose altcoin too cheap without a development orientation!
Investment is risky, you have to consider carefully!
ninjaskip

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

Low prices do not guarantee profits, sometimes cheap prices are precisely because of the lack of interest of users to invest in the coin.

but if you still want to search, I suggest you to buy DOGECoin. This is quite cheap for unit prices, and has the potential to have high prices someday.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

Few cheapest Cryptocurrency make big profit on future because some cheap coins are huge potential in current market.
 But many projects are completely useless investment because are expecting quick profit in short term so not all the projects are make decent profit.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

Digibyte, Redcoin, pinkcoin and bytecoin.

Digibyte is good for investment purpose as it has strong background. Redcoin is also good but on average. Pinkcoin and bytecoin are below average. I would recommend you to invest in digibyte as it was pumped in 2017.

I think if we where to know for sure which coin you could buy for cheap now and good investment in the future, the people speculating or thinking they know for sure won't probably post it here.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

There are so many altcoins that you can buy at cheaper price but be careful to choose the right one that has a potential to grow in the market. Not all the tokens or coins will develop and grow ,some of them become wothless. Be a wise investors.
deep4u

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:29:23 PM

there are many of them actually if look around, easiest way to find is go to coinmarketcap.com website and check newly added coins and find the best and cheap coins and do some research and buy them to sell them later on higher prices.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

Usually, the cheapest cryptocurrency is the most new coins that created recently.
As you can see, there are many altcoins created every months, even every weeks. If you want to buy cheap, that is your chance.
But there is no guarantee the coin price will be rising in the future. Just buy the coin you believe it will success in the future.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:42:11 PM

Look at

ETH, TRX, BCC, XRP

These all are beaten to death and hovering over their lowest support. Being coins of large marketcap they enjoy users' support which makes them a good investment in long term. you might won't get a better entry point in these coins. Bull period is guaranteed this year, better to fill your bags with right coins and at the right time.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

Low prices do not guarantee profits, sometimes cheap prices are precisely because of the lack of interest of users to invest in the coin.

but if you still want to search, I suggest you to buy DOGECoin. This is quite cheap for unit prices, and has the potential to have high prices someday.
better to buy other coins i have to buy dogecoin.it has no future and no important developtment from their developer team.there are many coins that has better future and has same price.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:44:47 PM

If i were to invest to a cryptocurrency with a cheaper price, i will go to an altcoin below $0.40 like ADA, XLM, CS, DRGN and TRON. They will definitely double your money or maybe higher than expected by the end of the year. Those are my favorite coins and very active in advertising their platform.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

Always buy a coin with the fundamental and good project and never goes with the price of the coin because low price coins have very little value. Always go with the strong project whether they are cheap or not because value matters not price.
wsps941031

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

I also having this question. my idea is buy ether but it would more cost. however NEO and ONT also good.
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:54:22 PM

Unpredictable, you can not know which coin will x2 in the future. The market is falling and is not stable. You can buy ETH and hold. I think you will get interest for ETH investment

Theresaaa

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

My good advice to you is L-PESA KRIPTON you can buy it only 0.188$ and the platform is base in microfinance and it has a good and trusted team and their admins is always there to help you with your concern.. Goodluck  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: