Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:37:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TokenSale]⭐️⭐️⭐️HealthNet - HEALTH⭐️⭐️⭐️Mining through SPORT activities  (Read 2259 times)
HealthNet (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:09:54 AM

https://a.radikal.ru/a30/1809/2f/1823bdf366d0.jpg

Go to acquisition Health Token: https://up.hc-net.online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

I use the application and I like everything, I save my tokens, while still a lot to the desired amount. but I'm interested in studying and checking my balance. I will recommend the application to my friends, although they are not very educated in the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain.
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:04:50 AM

I use the application and I like everything, I save my tokens, while still a lot to the desired amount. but I'm interested in studying and checking my balance. I will recommend the application to my friends, although they are not very educated in the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain.

Great! Soon we will add the suggestions of Network Partners, but for now train and save coins. Invite your friends through your referral link, and get 100 coins! Good workouts!
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:06:26 AM

https://c.radikal.ru/c42/1809/fe/a718762de748.jpg

Do you want to participate in the development of the project, get a Premium account and the maximum accruals for training? - purchase Health Token (HT) on the official website https://up.hc-net.online. The maximum discount is ONLY until the end of September.

Ask questions in our chat!
The channel in Telegram HealthCoinNet: t.me/HealthCoinNet_RUS_NEWS
Official chat of the HealthCoinNet network - Mining in the process of sports training: t.me/HealthCoinNet_ENG

Or ask for an explanation in the chat support in the application HealhCoinNet - we are ready to answer!
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

to get a referral link you need to register on your website? right? I do not need to buy tokens, I want to accumulate tokens for training and buy something, such as sneakers.
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:47:50 AM

to get a referral link you need to register on your website? right? I do not need to buy tokens, I want to accumulate tokens for training and buy something, such as sneakers.

To get a referral link, open HealthCoinNet, click in the lower right corner of the screen, you will see the menu: profile, chat support, button "tell friends" - here is a link for a friend.
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:22:38 AM

Great project, I hope you guys will succeed. I'll do the publicity.
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:55:54 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 02:15:47 AM by HealthNet

One Russian businessman developed a unique application for motivating people to SPORT.
Article from an independent journalist.

Who would have thought of it! But this happened in Russia, in the city of Irkutsk, where businessman and amateur sportsman (or sports enthusiast) Viktor Bukharov created a mobile application to motivate everyone to be into sports.

Coming back from work or school, we fall on our favorite sofa and start thinking either about vacation in 6–7 months and immediately realize that our body is not ready for the summer, or about our everyday problems that do not definitely make us happy and so on so forth. You should admit that this way of life won’t lead to anything good. And we are usually so lazy or out of time to get up early for a morning run or go to the pool after work.

THAT IS NOT SO! We fool ourselves.

Long ago many scientists proved that sport, even amateur, raises serotonin levels, improves our mood, makes our health strong and people beautiful! And the funniest thing is that most Russians know this, but do not make any efforts.

What is the reason? We need to figure it out on our own example.

No matter how busy I am, I can carve out one or two days a week for running, swimming or cycling, but for mysterious reasons these days are put off for a long time. Do you recognize yourself? I think, you do.

But after many hours of thinking, I found the answer. I do not have MOTIVATION!

Yes, I want to have a beautiful body, good health, etc., but this is not enough for me to motivate myself for running or swimming. I often refuse myself in sports activities due to financial problems, since I do not want to pay for season cards or membership, which I use only a couple times for the entire period. And so I began to search for ways how to motivate myself for sports and do physical exercises with a great joy.

One of my good fellows coincidentally introduced me to interesting people who develop a platform in Irkutsk that combines IoT (Internet of things), sports events, aggregation and Blockchain technology. A man who knows these words won’t be surprised to hear it, but for those who are not around those things, may have no interest and hardly understand it. Therefore, I will explain it in a simpler way. The guys are engaged in developing the Health Coin Net project — a platform for monetization of a healthy lifestyle, or, more clearly, they developed a platform allowing to get digital currency for running, swimming or cycling. In a word, here is my MOTIVATION!

I downloaded the Health Coin Net mobile application, registered an account, went for a run and got some cryptocurrency for my training. Well, isn’t it a motivation?

After contacting with the HealthNet team, I learned that an application is just the first step in creating the Network. There will be a special online store on their platform, where HealthNet members are able to change coins for discounts, bonuses or products from various partners. I can co-train with friends or even organize a whole sport event! And I can also donate accumulated coins to the charitable foundation, provide assistance and support those who need it. But this, as it turned out, is only the top of the iceberg.

In order to make the project grow, the developers decided to hold Token Sale, which means “Selling tokens.”

What is a token? Let’s clear it up.

Basing on the developers’ idea, the HealthNet includes not only standard rewarding coins, but also special Health Tokens (HT) (cryptocurrency), the possession of which will provide huge opportunities to the Participant. If you become a holder of HT tokens, you get Premium Status and can take part in the life of the project, offer your own ideas and submit them for voting. You will get maximum reward for training, exclusive offers in the online HealthNet store (Marketplace). And as for business purposes, you will get an access to statistics and receive significant discounts for the HealthNet services.

Everything is simple, I can either run, swim, ride a bike and get standard rewards, or I can buy Health Tokens and get maximum opportunities.

Of course, I wished to get Premium Status and get rewards for what I always did for free, and sometimes I even had to pay. But the HealthNet team said that the tokens sale will not begin until August 20, 2018, but they give a discount of up to 40% when buying HT tokens at the very beginning, which is also very pleasant. Using this link, you can visit their website and look through details of the project: https://up.hc-net.online. Well, I submitted a preliminary request, and now I’m waiting for a notification with joyful news to start!

PS: The start occurred on August 20, 2018

Health Token is a revolution in the world of sport and health!

Official website: https://up.hc-net.online/
GitHub: https://github.com/healthcoinnet
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HealthtokenP
Telegram: https://t.me/HealthCoinNet_ENG_NEWS
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Health-Token-334378010641408/
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4788488.0
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:37:37 PM

https://cryptonext.com/ico/health-coin-net

HealthNet is a social network that unites people keeping a healthy lifestyle, who in exchange for their sports achievements receive the HealthCoin cryptocurrency. The main idea of HealthNet is to encourage people to regularly engage in physical activity (running, cycling, swimming), by adding material and non-material motivation through network tools. Health Token – is a HealthNet network token based on Ethereum Blockchain. HealthToken gives its owner the following possibilities: - Premium Status - Exchange for HealthCoin - Maximum reward for training - Participation in the project development - Voting for the appointment of Delegates and Workers (see White Paper) - Exclusive offers in the Marketplace - Discounts for Network services - Access to Restricted HealthNet Statistics - Special support line
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:18:59 AM

https://www.coinhills.com/ico/view/health-coin-net/
olgahappy

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

what exchanges does your token trade on? or have you not yet launched it on the stock exchange? and I wonder if bounty company and when? maybe I can participate because I like this app.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

so this is a Russian project? maybe it will be the project that will destroy the stereotype about Russian projects. after all, now Russian projects are not popular and trusted.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:02:35 AM

what exchanges does your token trade on? or have you not yet launched it on the stock exchange? and I wonder if bounty company and when? maybe I can participate because I like this app.

Yes, of course, the HealthToken token will support the listing. Exact exchanges are not yet possible to foresee, however, the team is already doing the analysis of price proposals and begins to conduct the first negotiations with centralized exchanges.

Bounty HealthToken
Start: August 05, 2018
The total budget is 300,000 Token Tokens.

Distribution of rewards:

1. Translation of White Paper HealthNet into 5 languages ​​- German, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Japanese - 3,500 Health Token (700 Health Token for translation into 1 language).
2. Checking the translation of White Paper HealthNet into 5 languages ​​- German, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Japanese - 1,500 Health Token (300 Health Token for checking the translation into 1 language).
3. Video reviews - 120 000 Health Token (100 Health Token for 1 video review).
4. Article about the project - 75 000 Health Token (75 Health Token per 1 article).
5. Bounty's referral system is provided on the terms of the competition. On November 30, I will sum up all the participants of the Bounty campaign and those who systematically and successfully attract funds will receive a 5% payment from the amount of purchased tokens when going through its referral link. This system is provided to eliminate the possibility of fraud and deception. The maximum budget is 100,000 Token Tokens. Also there will be a bonus program for Participants who invite friends to download and register with HealthNet. Invited and invited receive 100 HCS

The total number of HealthToken tokens released is 30,000,000 Health Token.
Cost 1 HealthToken (HT) = 1 USD or 0,004 ETH (price can vary, with high volatility of ETH)
The duration of the Bounty campaign is unlimited.
More information about the terms and rules of the Bounty campaign can be found in your personal account at the official site https://up.hc-net.online
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:05:40 AM

so this is a Russian project? maybe it will be the project that will destroy the stereotype about Russian projects. after all, now Russian projects are not popular and trusted.

What is the stereotype? And why should this be a project that is going to destroy that? Does't make sense to think that way.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:07:40 AM

We are working on success! Follow the news!
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:33:34 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 11:57:17 AM by HealthNet

https://coinidol.com/health-token-ht-announces-token-sale-with-40-bonus/

https://c.radikal.ru/c36/1809/85/82be4e1f5c51.jpg
dudman8

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:42:45 AM

The unique goal of connecting sports with blockchain hopefully your project is successful and its development will be smooth.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:52:47 AM

The unique goal of connecting sports with blockchain hopefully your project is successful and its development will be smooth.

Thanks for the kind words!
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

It interested me. I think it is necessary to install such an application and go to training. I like when there is a motivation to practice or sports or intellectual. It's nice to get bonuses.

Welcome to join!
Thank you! what about the delivery? in what country will it be? is it included in the price or will it be paid separately from the main product? wondering how everything will work

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
HealthNet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:40:14 AM

It interested me. I think it is necessary to install such an application and go to training. I like when there is a motivation to practice or sports or intellectual. It's nice to get bonuses.

Welcome to join!
Thank you! what about the delivery? in what country will it be? is it included in the price or will it be paid separately from the main product? wondering how everything will work

At the moment we are buying a certificate in your city. When we add suggestions from Partners - contact them on this issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: