Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarii.Cash - a digital blockchain payment wallet for the MENA region  (Read 3052 times)
AnalynCadiz

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:45:57 AM

Denarii Cash is such an innovative concept as it aims to provides the usage of blockchain and cryptocurrency for online transactions since most of today's payment technology now are using cashless payment method. The idea of having this mobile wallet app is just amazing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lightningbeast

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:10:46 AM

I fully read Denarii Cash and I know it has great potential, the team and the concept of the project is good it is so much useful for the community. I'm looking forward to more development of this project, I will follow and support Denarii Cash.
anawati

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:35:46 AM

the participants who want to join the project are getting more enthusiastic and this is one of the good developments for the project so that in the future there will be more support for this project.
Andrea29

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:49:03 AM

I already downloaded the wallet app on playstore, I just want to ask what is the difference of denarii.cash wallet app to any other wallets? I've downloaded many wallets but nothing happens,
What is the benefits I get from denarii.cash wallet app? Is denarii.cash wallet app have a low fees for any successful transaction?
badiako88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:20:57 AM

Denarii is going to compete against one of the leading cash wallet platform in the Philippines which is the coins.ph, what do you think are the advantages that this platform has to top against its competitors?
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

I like the project. How can I help you? I'd like to participate and yes, waiting for bounty info if there will be one.
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:50:14 AM

i like the peer to peer multi-cryptocurrency wallet
payment service (“Denarii Cash Wallet”) for smartphones . Can i install this wallet to my Personal computer?
How to import the wallet from cellphone mobile to personal computer. Can i cash in any amount? i like the objective of this project function.
badiako88

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

It stated stated in the whitepaper that Denarii is going to be a Multi-cryptocurrency wallet? How this wallet going to be different from other Multi-currency wallets? What are features that this app has that others don't have that makes it stand out?
badiako88

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:52:16 AM

With inefficient and slow due to long lines, and other problems facing by the same platforms as Denarii. How would you address these kinds of problems? Are there any  new or advance technologies thay you gonna using to make the system runs smoothly?
Tracyhev

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

Denarii Cash is an amazing project, the application is fully functional, you can easily send money, receive money, buy crypto currencies and not just that, you can even pay bills with the app. This project will help people in their everyday lives, no need to go to a money transfer just transfer money and pay the bills, imagine falling in line. Denarii Cash is amazing.
its fully functional? i just wonder if you have tried its feature
Denarii is going to compete against one of the leading cash wallet platform in the Philippines which is the coins.ph, what do you think are the advantages that this platform has to top against its competitors?
wow thats very nice, i see this is a local project here in the philippines , is that correct? if that is, its just perfect i always want an app that will compete with services of coins.ph, you know if theres a competition there is a chance that the transaction fees would be lowered.
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

I already downloaded it in google playstore their is an error i cant install the application denarii wallet. What i am going to do? Uninstall  the wallet app and then download it?
ernitetur

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:02:04 PM

wow thats very nice, i see this is a local project here in the philippines , is that correct? if that is, its just perfect i always want an app that will compete with services of coins.ph, you know if theres a competition there is a chance that the transaction fees would be lowered.
this is much bigger than your local wallet, you see your love ones on the middle east can send you remittance via denarii cash wallet and vice versa. imagine how convenient it is for them they wouldnt have to go to remittance center just to send cash or fiat currency to you, it would be done via the app.
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

The great thing that I like about this project is the convenience it provides to a lot of people. Nowadays, people have been very busy with many things may it be at home or at work or may be some other important stuff that they are eager to find ways to be convenient especially on keeping up with their monthly dues. I believe that this project has a great potential to be in the market soon because of its superb platforms.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:36:11 AM

It is good to know that there is a project like Denarii, they have an interesting project which is aiming to help some establish foundation like in Switzerland to donate from the token sale for the development and
operation of the platform.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:49:22 AM

Denarii offers such a convenient, secure and transparent way of converting, sending and receiving money to any mobile phone number powered by stellar blockchain. A great solution for a digital payment wallet that will surely capture the attention of many crypto people. Absolutely superb!
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

This project looks promising hope for the success of dev and community I support this project.
Indeed. Denarii cash is a peer-to-peer multi-cryptocurrency wallet payment service which can use for smartphones users and it is availbale via an app on android and IOS phones.

vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:30:16 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 12:12:02 PM by vhroen

Hmm.. upon brief scanning of a few articles about Denarii.Cash, I just learned that it is a multiple-cryptocurrency wallet app for smartphones. I just wonder if they have the pc version for this? Anyway, this looks promising since most of us have smartphones and it also offers convenience, transparency and most of all the security of making transactions such as converting, sending and receiving money using the app wallet.

ICOChart (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:38:35 PM

Hmm.. upon brief scanning of a few articles about Denarii.Cash, I just learned that it is a multiple-cryptocurrency wallet app for smartphones. I just wonder if they have the pc version for this? Anyway, this looks promising since most of us have smartphones and it also offers convenience, transparency and most of all the security of making transactions such as converting, sending and receiving money using the app wallet.

Web application will be available soon. should be easy for those who uses desktop. They have created a mobile first which most of the users that they want to target is on the go
ICOChart (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:40:11 PM

The great thing that I like about this project is the convenience it provides to a lot of people. Nowadays, people have been very busy with many things may it be at home or at work or may be some other important stuff that they are eager to find ways to be convenient especially on keeping up with their monthly dues. I believe that this project has a great potential to be in the market soon because of its superb platforms.

billions of dollars are send from the middle east to asia every month. this is market that they want to tap into to start with.
ICOChart (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

2 updates from the team

Cash-Out your Binance Token (BNB) with Denarii Cash App
https://medium.com/denariicash/cash-out-your-binance-token-bnb-with-denarii-cash-app-a672693b9808

Meet Walfrido Perez, Denarii Cash Lead product manager
https://medium.com/denariicash/meet-walfrido-perez-denarii-cash-lead-product-manager-e0a3d5415d52

Don't forget the presale will start this coming Sunday September 2, 2018

Hardcap is set at 10,000 ETH.

Contributions will close as soon as we reach the cap, so don’t miss your chance!

- Contributions can be made in ETH or BTC only during pre-sale
- Minimum Contribution: 0.1 ETH with BTC the equivalent
- No lock up period for the participants
- Every 0.2 ETH purchased grant you a ticket for the raffle to win 100 ETH at the end of the sale
- For ETH participants, DCASH token will be distributed as soon as you participate in pre-sale and for BTC, it will be after the pre-sale
- Following the pre-sale, we will amend the rate of DCASH token to enable the participants sell their token in public sale at the best rate on the next platform roadshow.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: