Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarii.Cash - a digital blockchain payment wallet for the MENA region  (Read 3060 times)
sandy0005

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

This is a big and promising project. I will try my support to spread the world.
badiako88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

Denarii Cash is an amazing project, the application is fully functional, you can easily send money, receive money, buy crypto currencies and not just that, you can even pay bills with the app. This project will help people in their everyday lives, no need to go to a money transfer just transfer money and pay the bills, imagine falling in line. Denarii Cash is amazing.
its fully functional? i just wonder if you have tried its feature
wow thats very nice, i see this is a local project here in the philippines , is that correct? if that is, its just perfect i always want an app that will compete with services of coins.ph, you know if theres a competition there is a chance that the transaction fees would be lowered.
That is why I was asking if what they are going to do or what are the technologies that they going to be using to be able to compete with coins.ph. We all know that coins.ph is having some trouble lately that cause some inconvenience to its customers likes trasactions process of ID takes a little longer that before, and others thing that I thong this project is going to solve once they are on the market.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

What captured my attention about Denarii is that, it is the first project that uses wings.ai smart contract. Wings.ai have raised over $425 Million in the 6 months to over 30 projects in 2017. Very interesting and worth support giving. Let us all join its up coming presale!
ICOChart (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

Denarii Cash is an amazing project, the application is fully functional, you can easily send money, receive money, buy crypto currencies and not just that, you can even pay bills with the app. This project will help people in their everyday lives, no need to go to a money transfer just transfer money and pay the bills, imagine falling in line. Denarii Cash is amazing.
its fully functional? i just wonder if you have tried its feature
wow thats very nice, i see this is a local project here in the philippines , is that correct? if that is, its just perfect i always want an app that will compete with services of coins.ph, you know if theres a competition there is a chance that the transaction fees would be lowered.
That is why I was asking if what they are going to do or what are the technologies that they going to be using to be able to compete with coins.ph. We all know that coins.ph is having some trouble lately that cause some inconvenience to its customers likes trasactions process of ID takes a little longer that before, and others thing that I thong this project is going to solve once they are on the market.

I think initially they can't  compete with coins.ph, rather I see them as an alternative crypto digital wallet. Coins.ph has its own funding to dominate the market. I believe that by putting denariicash out there, consumer can have an alternative solution if they preferred a better, faster and at the the same time getting a reward for every transaction.
Tlaxaxa

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

Very nice project, happy because I am being involved in the project! good luck!                                                      
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

Denarii cash has such great features. It makes it more convenient for people to transact through it by its mobile application that is already available in Android and IOS. Also, some of its advantages are its secured and reliable platform brought by the application of blockchain technology. I just find this project promising and innovative. I really hope that it will be successful soon as I am very certain that it is useful to a lot of people. Great job, Team!
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:01:26 PM

Denarii Cash will pave the way for a more faster and accurate wallet payment services that can easily be accessed from smartphones via an app that can already be downloaded for IOS and Android Devices. Transferring money and cryptocurrencies, bills payment and other financial services will be made easy, no more suffering from long lines in remittance centers, banks and other less-innovative payment gateways. My deep appreciation goes to the brilliant team behind this awesome project. Kudos!
chehintog_24

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:16:31 PM

Denarii Cash will pave the way for a more faster and accurate wallet payment services that can easily be accessed from smartphones via an app that can already be downloaded for IOS and Android Devices. Transferring money and cryptocurrencies, bills payment and other financial services will be made easy, no more suffering from long lines in remittance centers, banks and other less-innovative payment gateways. My deep appreciation goes to the brilliant team behind this awesome project. Kudos!

Exactly. Denarii is such a simply yet amazingly one of the great project in the crypto nowadays. Making all things convenient, hassle free and secured, in just one click anytime anywhere. In todays generation where technology keeps on improving, Denarii Cash is just a perfect tool that every people is looking for in a digital blockchain payment wallet.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

This is a big and promising project. I will try my support to spread the world.
Indeed! Denarii is a very promising project using their apps is very convient you can easily deposit, withdraw, and transfer funds using their digital cash wallet, hassle free to those people who had no time and very busy person.
chehintog_24

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

Another good thing about project Denarii is that, it has main objective to focus on easing the financial inclusion problem by applying blockchain technology to build an equitable society where individuals and organizations prosper and flourish in an ecosystem of easy to access financial services. Great concept that deserves more than a thumbs up.
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:17:00 AM

Web application will be available soon. should be easy for those who uses desktop. They have created a mobile first which most of the users that they want to target is on the go

I'm glad to hear that op and it seems the devs have thought it well for providing some options for the user's convenience furthermore, targeting smartphone users as first priority is practically a good move as well. I have a question though since Denarii Cash wallet is a multiple-wallets app, can it also generate multiple addresses? like other wallet apps that I know, meaning I can have more than one BTC/Eth Addresses which is lacking in coins.ph as far as I know. I think if you have this feature, I'm pretty sure this is your biggest advantage over them.
sandy0005

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

Great idea! I think that when people find out about all the possibilities of Denarii cash project they will join the participants with great desire.
ICOChart (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:26:57 AM

Web application will be available soon. should be easy for those who uses desktop. They have created a mobile first which most of the users that they want to target is on the go

I'm glad to hear that op and it seems the devs have thought it well for providing some options for the user's convenience furthermore, targeting smartphone users as first priority is practically a good move as well. I have a question though since Denarii Cash wallet is a multiple-wallets app, can it also generate multiple addresses? like other wallet apps that I know, meaning I can have more than one BTC/Eth Addresses which is lacking in coins.ph as far as I know. I think if you have this feature, I'm pretty sure this is your biggest advantage over them.

Yes denarii.cash allows you to have multiple address. additional good thing with denarii cash is you can share your wallet to someone that uses denarii cash app. The can receive crypto on your behalf but cannot be withdrawn. This was requested by miners who does trading in ASIA. they are group of individuals in the field and uses only one account, but the master wallet holds by one of them.

ICOChart (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

Yes denarii.cash allows you to have multiple address. additional good thing with denarii cash is you can share your wallet to someone that uses denarii cash app. The can receive crypto on your behalf but cannot be withdrawn. This was requested by miners who does trading in ASIA. they are group of individuals in the field and uses only one account, but the master wallet holds by one of them.

Definitely skies the limit.but at the moment, the team are focusing in crypto remittance from middle east to asia
Bhe

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

This application is suitable for all busy people especially to all those working.they can easily revieced or send money whenever they want.
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

That's pretty awesome. This is innovation at its best. Lots of great features in this -honestly, not so brand new concept platform anymore, in fact, they have lots of competitors with the same services being offered in the market today but what really impressed me here is that - this as if a simple platform but hey, it has a lot to offer that their competitors don't have such as micro-lending, loyalty, wealth management, crypto fund, marketplace and more. It's like one-stop-shop multi-currency cash wallet using blockchain technology.
arpaleiramgonzales

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

Denarii.Cash is a nice project and it sounds very very interesting. and I see base on your explain that Denarii.Cash is a multi-cryptocurrency blockchain payment wallet that allows thw user or person to manage cryptocurrency. Like it can pay bills. Like what bills? and accept payment like what payments? But this project is nice idea and it can help other to be easy to transat.
ICOChart (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

In the next couple of hours Denarii.Cash pre-sale will start !

Jon
chehintog_24

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

This application is suitable for all busy people especially to all those working.they can easily revieced or send money whenever they want.

Absolutely correct. A great application that most of the people need in this modern technology world. I myself, cannot wait to try it out as soon as possible and enjoy all its best features. I do believe Denarii Cash will soon become popular in the crypto industry.
arpaleiramgonzales

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

Denarii.Cash I read more about Denarii Cash its is true when I invite someone denarii mobile app in IOS or Android  to make a transaction. Denarii will reward me for every participanr? The reward that I redeem will sent into my denarii wallet. That reward is DCASH token? I'm right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: