Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarii.Cash - a digital blockchain payment wallet for the MENA region  (Read 3052 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

You said you will be focusing your operations in the Middle East area, why not start also in the Philippines, where your company is registered?
Better include also that country where you are legally registered, right?
Also, all of your team members are Filipinos? Only advisors have other nationalities.
It's better to see this successfully working in your home country first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

Denarii.Cash I read more about Denarii Cash its is true when I invite someone denarii mobile app in IOS or Android  to make a transaction. Denarii will reward me for every participanr? The reward that I redeem will sent into my denarii wallet. That reward is DCASH token? I'm right?

This cash could very well be corrupted. Something is not right here. Sense is lost and we are out of gas, alone on the long road to seeing any gains in the recent trading activity. To sum it up, android wallet is out but has a hole in it from which middle finger sticks out, recent negotiations with DASH team led to permanent ban in their thread. Maybe enough marasmus for now?
arpaleiramgonzales

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

Denarii.Cash is nice project because it so easy to use Denarri. Cash is a multi-cryptocurrency blockchain payment wallet that allowed user pay bills and accept payment It's every helpfull and not hassle to use and also can get or claim reward for every transaction in Denarii.Cash. It's Amazing I already download this apps now.
arpaleiramgonzales

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:43:29 PM

I see that Denarii.Cash is the best apps to sent money and recieved. I have question about fee. Is there a fee per transaction?
arpaleiramgonzales

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

Denarii.Cash a digital blockchain payment wallet is has a future and it's very sucessful project. Guys, If you're looking for apps that can sent or recieve payments Denarii.Cash is a best one to download it's very easy to use and every transaction you will recieve reward. 😊😊 Good job dev. 😊😊
arpaleiramgonzales

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

I heard that Users can deposit, withdraw, and transfer funds using a digital cash wallet stored directly on the device via "Cashpoint,"So, that user can also buy eth or btc in Denarii.Cash?

ICOChart (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:41:31 PM

You said you will be focusing your operations in the Middle East area, why not start also in the Philippines, where your company is registered?
Better include also that country where you are legally registered, right?
Also, all of your team members are Filipinos? Only advisors have other nationalities.
It's better to see this successfully working in your home country first.

ASIAN Market is a crowded market for digital wallet. You have coins.ph , abra and others. We are team based in Dubai with legally registered in both UAE and Philippines.

Our target market is migrant workers for the MENA region. low-mid income migrant workers that sends money from the Middle East to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Philippines. Our focus to start with is Philippines because we know the market very well

Denarii.Cash a digital blockchain payment wallet is has a future and it's very sucessful project. Guys, If you're looking for apps that can sent or recieve payments Denarii.Cash is a best one to download it's very easy to use and every transaction you will recieve reward. 😊😊 Good job dev. 😊😊

Make sure you participate we have a limited supply 10,000 ETH once we hit the cap we will close the sale

I heard that Users can deposit, withdraw, and transfer funds using a digital cash wallet stored directly on the device via "Cashpoint,"So, that user can also buy eth or btc in Denarii.Cash?

Indeed you are right, You can buy BTC, ETH, NEM now and for the BNB you can do it end of next week. You can download denarii cash app in Google Store and IOS if you want to try it

ICOChart (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:03:08 PM

Before it goes to the wild Wink

Denarii Cash signed a partnership with the Bancor platform
We have entered into a strategic partnership with Bancor protocol for the integration of Denarii Cash token (DCASH) to its ecosystem.

Bancor will provide Denarii Cash (DCASH) with liquidity by creating a smart contract via the Bancor Protocol. This will be enabled by Bancor Smart TokensTM, which interconnect to form token liquidity networks, allowing user-generated cryptocurrencies to thrive. Bancor and Denarii cash will work closely together to ensure that DCASH payments are processed through the Bancor Protocol with precision, enabling efficient liquidity.

LaToken crypto exchange partnership
We are also very pleased to announce our partnership and listing of DCASH with an amazing company and exchange — LATOKEN! The LATOKEN platform is a multi-faceted cryptocurrency exchange. It is a company determined to be a pioneer in the blockchain space by providing projects, ICO’s, and startups a platform to gain exposure and funding from the crypto community.

It didn't come from me Smiley
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

Wow. The design of the application is really amazing. And, besides, Denarii.Cash really useful with solving the problem of sending money. Thanks devs.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:21:48 AM

Besides the wallet supports multi-currency crypto, can it also support various fiat coins? And which fiat coins can be exchanged for altcoin?
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:35:36 AM

Denarii wallet app is very usefull nowadays, you can easily transfer money and deposit  cash between two smartphones. Denararii  users can also choose the best financial service provider which you can choose the best offer that they have.
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:43:56 AM

Hi.. whats the mechanics for joining twitter campaign. I can see that this project has a promising success and I would like to be a part of it. Plus factor, the name of the campaign is very encouraging as it sounds very valuable and promising too. I can't wait to promote this campaign to my twitter page. Goodluck to this campaign and wish we can help boost our marketing strategies.

jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:53:47 AM

Can i ask a question? What is toll ? And their is staking here in wallet? Can i stake in wallet, so you have a lending also? I like the interface of the wallet easy to operate and the function of the wallet, id like to cash in so that i test the wallet performance
jimely0907

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:16:24 AM

Denarii cash its very good to invest,i want to cash in my salary to denarii wallet. It is possible that denarii wallet have a trading flatform in their wallet, because ive seen some wallet have a trading platfrom in their wallet. Like the coin.ph they have a trading platform so that no need to go other trading site
ICOChart (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:27:34 AM

Hi.. whats the mechanics for joining twitter campaign. I can see that this project has a promising success and I would like to be a part of it. Plus factor, the name of the campaign is very encouraging as it sounds very valuable and promising too. I can't wait to promote this campaign to my twitter page. Goodluck to this campaign and wish we can help boost our marketing strategies.

You can check the bounty and airdrop here https://whitelisting.denarii.cash/airdrop
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:44:16 AM

That is also one of the question out of my head. Like any other blockchain wallet available nowadays, i think all we needed in mind are also in Denarii Cash. With its usage, there is a guarantee of convenience, efficiency and alternative way to access financial services.

Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

This is an excellent project, It has a great team of professional behind it. I think this project can help many people in the future to have a better life. Hope you'll succeed and I'm very happy to be part of this project.
jimely0907

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:16:36 AM

i know now what is the function of staking in denarii wallet. By holding a denarii cash wallet based from my age token allow
and i get a higher interest rate until the given maturity date. So i think the interest is a little bit high, i guess it easy to stake here in denarii wallet
Wladicz

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:25:37 AM

It seems like this project will reach high stakes due to really good team and idea. Also, that project realization is really good in my opinion.
Good luck guys!
ICOChart (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

30 minutes to go lets go!

// Team DenariiCash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: