Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarii.Cash - a digital blockchain payment wallet for the MENA region  (Read 3052 times)
ICOChart (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

The time has come! Denarii Cash pre-sale is now LIVE!

Our hardcap is set at 10,000 ETH.

Contributions will close as soon as we reach the cap, so don’t miss your chance! We are expecting a good participants to this journey!

✅ Contributions can be made in ETH or BTC only during pre-sale
✅ Minimum Contribution: 0.1 ETH with BTC equivalent
✅ No lock up period for the participants
✅ Every 0.2 ETH purchased grant you a ticket for the raffle to win 100 ETH at the end of the sale
✅ DCASH token will be distributed as soon as you participate in pre-sale in wings.ai and for BTC, it will be after the pre-sale
✅ Following the pre-sale, we will amend the rate of DCASH token to enable the participants sell their token in public sale at the best rate on the next platform roadshow which is LaToken.

https://medium.com/denariicash/the-time-has-come-denarii-cash-pre-sale-is-now-live-ea13f5982426
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

Contributions will close as soon as we reach the cap, so don’t miss your chance! We are expecting a good participants to this journey!

✅ Every 0.2 ETH purchased grant you a ticket for the raffle to win 100 ETH at the end of the sale
✅ DCASH token will be distributed as soon as you participate in pre-sale in wings.ai and for BTC, it will be after the pre-sale
✅ Following the pre-sale, we will amend the rate of DCASH token to enable the participants sell their token in public sale at the best rate on the next platform roadshow which is LaToken.

https://medium.com/denariicash/the-time-has-come-denarii-cash-pre-sale-is-now-live-ea13f5982426

Wooah, what a great news! Let us all participate in Denarii’s Cash Pre Sale! Can’t wait to have my own DCASH and have the chance to have the ticket for the raffle. This is really an open opportunity for all the investors and traders outthere. Goodluck and More power!
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:36:26 AM

It seems like this project will reach high stakes due to really good team and idea. Also, that project realization is really good in my opinion.
Good luck guys!

the team plays an important role in the development of the project. this is exactly the case in this project. team work is important here, and I think that she can really rally.

ICOChart (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:52:12 AM

first 30 mins.

500 ETH

https://i.imgur.com/x4K081v.jpg
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:16:50 AM

i read an article  that in malaysia that want to accept crypto currency as a mode of payment
one of the owner  downloaded the app to become a merchant, and they cant accept type of cryptocurrency payment such as bitcoin
and ethereum. Why they cant accept payment such as bitcoin? or exclusive only in denarii cash i think.
AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

Denarii Cash seems to be a pretty promising project.
I tried installing Denarii Cash on android and it works fine no matter what.
But Hardcap is pretty high in ICO while the time is just 24 hours, I do not think it will be able to fill 10k ETH in 24 hours.
JoeyHu

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:34:17 AM

Yes, definitely an extremely undervalued hidden gem under radars. It isa long term hold since we're early investors, but that is the way you get HUGE ROI. Buy now, be rich next year.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:36:55 AM

But Hardcap is pretty high in ICO while the time is just 24 hours, I do not think it will be able to fill 10k ETH in 24 hours.
It has main objective to focus on easing the financial inclusion problem by applying blockchain technology to build an equitable society where individuals and organizations prosper and flourish in an ecosystem of easy to access financial services. Great concept that deserves more than a thumbs up.
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:51:00 AM

first 30 mins.

500 ETH

https://i.imgur.com/x4K081v.jpg

Good team performance usually produces good too, it is seen on the Denarii.cash platform. why did I say that, because the management and implementation of the plan was implemented by this team was extraordinary. extraordinary results the first 30 minutes, 500 ETH was collected. there is rarely a platform like this.
ICOChart (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

We just started today and hardcap is 10,000 ETH  . we have receive 500 ETH in first 30 minutes
jimely0907

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:22:38 PM

i like denarii cash wallet because many different kind of people can benefits the function of denarii wallet such as businessman, normal people or want to earn or to hodl a coins with interest like staking, becase denarii cash  proposes is to  solve financial inclusion problem by developing a decentralized multi crypto currency wallet.
ICOChart (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

i like denarii cash wallet because many different kind of people can benefits the function of denarii wallet such as businessman, normal people or want to earn or to hodl a coins with interest like staking, becase denarii cash  proposes is to  solve financial inclusion problem by developing a decentralized multi crypto currency wallet.

Thank you!

lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

I have checked this and saw a great potential on this coin. I did saw something about helping people who have no access to financial institutions and I want to ask how would the company be able to achieve that? Is it through a form of an android app? Or a text system similar to g-cash in the philippines and a text based financial system implemented in Zimbabwe? I will put the said coin in my radar list and see what further developments will be implemented.

I guess it will be almost the same services and platforms with Gcash and Coins.ph in the Philippines. I can see no possible angle that it will not be acheived by the platforms of this project. We cannot deny the convenience we are having thru coins.ph and gcash wherein you can have an access almost all financial services there with a lot of freebies to users especially those who are busy. I have great confidence in this project! Great concept!
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:03:45 PM

It is an exciting news to know that the Denarii Cash has made partnership with Bancor Network Protocol. Bancor utilizes an innovative token connector method to enable formulaic price calculations and continuos liquidity for all integrated tokens such as ETH, BNT, and BNB, without needing to match two parties in exchange.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:39:28 AM

Wooah, what a great news! Let us all participate in Denarii’s Cash Pre Sale! Can’t wait to have my own DCASH and have the chance to have the ticket for the raffle. This is really an open opportunity for all the investors and traders outthere. Goodluck and More power!
Amazing right? We really hoping that we reach the hard cap I'm sure Denarii team will do their best to attract a lot if investors.  I'm also excited for the pre-sale and grab the chance to have a DCASH from the raffle.
jimely0907

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:38:39 AM

exciting wallet you can earn reward if you invite someone to install denarii mobile app or you make transaction. Every participation you have gain reward in just 2 minutes you can get started. I have one friend invited already. I hope denarii will the future wallet soon, exciting wallet more rewards and points.

kurai

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:43:28 AM

At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good project. After all, when the market is restored, all projects make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising project, no doubt
jimely0907

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:40:02 AM

Main objective of this project i think is the financial inclusion problem and applying block chain technology.
Denarii cash wallet platform will enable additional third party application such as wealth management,
cryptocurrency fund and more to create and develop of denarii cash wallet platform you can choose
financial service provider their offerings.
ICOChart (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:22:06 AM

It is a very good project! I would like you to do it by all means. I would like to purchase if pre-sales etc. are held.

Pre-Sale is currently running with still 20% and in the next 3 hours it will go to 19% discount
arpaleiramgonzales

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:30:34 AM

Denarii is a multi-currency wallet for smartphones running iOS and Android. It can
instant money transfers to any mobile phone number, as well as an ability to store, manage and transfer other digital  currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, pay bills, accept payments. So, other token like litecoin is not elegable. Right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: