Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:56:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarii.Cash - a digital blockchain payment wallet for the MENA region  (Read 3052 times)
arpaleiramgonzales

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:59:06 AM

It seems like this project will reach high stakes due to really good team and idea. Also, that project realization is really good in my opinion.
Good luck guys!

Yes,  you're right It seems like this project will reach high stakes due to really good team and idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arpaleiramgonzales

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

It is a very good project! I would like you to do it by all means. I would like to purchase if pre-sales etc. are held.

Thats a good idea. Purchased now and it will be a wort it for you because  Denarii.cash is a very good project and awesme.
ICOChart (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:32:45 AM

It is a very good project! I would like you to do it by all means. I would like to purchase if pre-sales etc. are held.

Thats a good idea. Purchased now and it will be a wort it for you because  Denarii.cash is a very good project and awesme.

Yes Let's do it!
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

The founder of Denarii cash are Denver Chua and Jon Edward, very intellegent and genius tandem they create a wallet
for financial service to support their business.I like the function of their project created.They found the problem about the financial
issues so that they created the denarii cash wallet and they found the solution by using the denarii apps.
hghcoin

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:49:35 AM

Main objective of this project i think is the financial inclusion problem and applying block chain technology.
Denarii cash wallet platform will enable additional third party application such as wealth management,
cryptocurrency fund and more to create and develop of denarii cash wallet platform you can choose
financial service provider their offerings.

but how to compete with other product?the concept was pretty simple.
jimely0907

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

Very interesting promising project no doubt that this project will overtake all
wallet exist, this project will rank number one to any wallet existed and provide solution to all financial service
Good job to the team and the founder of the project. Go forward to the future of this project.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

Yes Let's do it!

Offcourse we can do it! Denarii can change future in terms of capital needs such as financing and capital to fund. It helps a lot of people in the future. Can I ask if Denarii had also a bounty campaign? 
jimely0907

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

can i join the private sale my eth is 0.1 only, i want to join the crowd sale,
i want to purchase denarii cash because i think this token have a bright future but my remaining eth is not enough to join in private sale.
I am trying to cash in this week to purchase denarii cash so that i have denarii token to hold in denarii wallet.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:08:03 PM

wallet exist, this project will rank number one to any wallet existed and provide solution to all financial service
Good job to the team and the founder of the project. Go forward to the future of this project.

We have the same opinion about this awesome project. Lots of positive feedbacks with great growing number of supporters is one big factor to succeed. All the excellent effort and sacrifices of the whole team behind Denarii are all worth it. Absolutely a job well done.
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

I like the "Denarri CASHPOINT" concept. It adds more convenience to users/consumers. This is a reflection that this platform is backed up by a brilliant team.
ICOChart (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:22:01 PM

Main objective of this project i think is the financial inclusion problem and applying block chain technology.
Denarii cash wallet platform will enable additional third party application such as wealth management,
cryptocurrency fund and more to create and develop of denarii cash wallet platform you can choose
financial service provider their offerings.

but how to compete with other product?the concept was pretty simple.

Denarii Cash target market is MENA region for the first 3 years which no incumbent player exist yet in the market

From their blogpost

A crowded space
Think about Uber from US, Careem from UAE, Gojek from Indonesia, Grab from Singapore.

Denarii Cash is a multi-crypto currency wallet from UAE for the MENA region. No one have done it yet and with the initiative of the UAE government to go blockchain we would also like to participate in the overall vision of their leaders. Blockchain — Fintech will be the future of this region and we would like to be part as one of first mover in the market. You can always check our whitepaper for breakdown of our product journey.

We are not expecting to conquer the world but we preferred to focus where we can provide value to consumer and to the community like you.

To put into perspective

Forget about global to start with. In UAE alone, in 2017, $ 33 billion dollars was transferred through money exchange companies while the rest went through banks.
Almost 90% of the population in the UAE are expat.
For global metrics: http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2018/04/23/record-high-remittances-to-low-and-middle-income-countries-in-2017
1% of remittance outflows from MENA is more than billion dollar business. Think about this as our starting point!

What we don’t want to end up is to over promise everything which you probably most of you experienced it from other projects out there.

link: https://medium.com/denariicash/an-open-letter-to-wings-ai-community-participants-674197cb59c
AnalynCadiz

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:47:59 PM

i want to purchase denarii cash because i think this token have a bright future but my remaining eth is not enough to join in private sale.
I am trying to cash in this week to purchase denarii cash so that i have denarii token to hold in denarii wallet.
Of course you can. Denarii Cash pre-sale is now LIVE with a minimum contribution of 0.1 ETH with BTC equivalent and is said that no lock-up period for the participants. If you really want to invest in Denarii, I would say purchase now and don't miss the opportunity to experience the good benefits this platform offers.
chehintog_24

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:54:27 PM

Why Denarii is absolutely great? It is already achieving significant progress as a FinTech company with plans of significant infrastructure development prior to the token generating event TGE. Specifically, the processes to get the right regulatory approval, IT arrangements, additional disbursement partners and SME’s to use Denarii Core Platform are already in progress.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:49:35 AM

Indeed. Can't wait for the availability of this project. Their apps are easily to use to all smartphones users and hassle free, Denarii cash users can also choose the best financial service by applying blockchain technology to build an equitable society.
JMLARDIZABAL082915

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:53:13 AM

I just check out denarii - and it is like an all in one cryptocurrency wallet! Hoping more and more people will recognize its objective and i believe it is worth supporting till Denarii reach the moon! To whom can i ask more about this project? I'm really interested to this one and i'll be giving more time to focus to this project.
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:04:53 AM

I just check out denarii - and it is like an all in one cryptocurrency wallet! Hoping more and more people will recognize its objective and i believe it is worth supporting till Denarii reach the moon! To whom can i ask more about this project? I'm really interested to this one and i'll be giving more time to focus to this project.
Have you read white paper? If not yet, try reading it first. If you still don't get the answer, it's better to ask via their telegram.

jimely0907

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:13:02 AM

Of course you can. Denarii Cash pre-sale is now LIVE with a minimum contribution of 0.1 ETH with BTC equivalent and is said that no lock-up period for the participants. If you really want to invest in Denarii, I would say purchase now and don't miss the opportunity to experience the good benefits this platform offers.

so i can participate in the crownd sale or private sale, i will purchase now to have my denarii cash token. i predict that this token have a better future unlike to the other coin i invested, i invested so many token in ICO but its all failed but i hope denarii cash will give me a hope.
jimely0907

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:13:59 AM

Denarii cash their primary market is in the middle east and north ameria that growing market size and is driven oppurtunities
,where 86% of adult individuals have insufficient to no access of banks or any financial institution with 63% of the population are unique mobile subscribers. So its all in the middle east, how about in asia?
quansi2k

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:16:28 AM

Denarii.Cash is based on sn has quite a high return earning potential. They do not have much experience and need to add these tokens. and they have more information about the project.
chehintog_24

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:49:29 AM

Denarii.Cash will be offering a sponsored predictions in advance of the innovative, digital wallet for the migrant workers in the middle east provider’s token sale. Somehow, I can totally expect Denarii to be widely known and become popular all over the world where cryptocurrency exists.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: