Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:15:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarii.Cash - a digital blockchain payment wallet for the MENA region  (Read 3052 times)
sumit.mathur101

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

where is this MENA region?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOChart (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:46:04 AM

Middle East
jimely0907

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:14:53 AM

The Middle East and North Africa (MENA) is a region encompassing approximately 22 countries in the Middle East and North Africa. The MENA region accounts for approximately 6% of the world's population, 60% of the world's oil reserves and 45% of the world's natural gas reserves. Due to the region's substantial petroleum and natural gas reserves, MENA is an important source of global economic stability.

i hope i can help you with this answer and what where MENA is ill give you the link so that you can search it so that you can understand it.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/middle-east-and-north-africa-mena.asp
jonsnow23

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

This project is very amazing, dedicated and solid team who works to be the one of the best digital blockchain payment. I am sure that this project will succeed given that they have working applications available on playstore and ios.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

This project is very amazing, dedicated and solid team who works to be the one of the best digital blockchain payment. I am sure that this project will succeed given that they have working applications available on playstore and ios.
Indeed. Denarii app are easy to use and very convinient you can easily  send and receive money and store fiat and crypto, more conveniently at the better rates. They also assure to all their users that their money is safe and secure.
Bhe

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

This is my opportunity  to use it to make payments and buy other digital valuables that include but not limited to Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other significant cryptocurrencies.
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:08:52 AM

Is there any possibility that this multi-cryptocurrency wallet seems an online one stop shop can be available even in Asian region not just in Saudi, UAE, Dubai and Australia? And if by chance what is the project's advantage towards other cryptocurrency wallet since there seems to have numerous wallet with the same features.
jimely0907

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

is there possible that this denarii token wallet hackable? i read in your white paper that this wallet is decentralized. im eager to cash in to this wallet so that i can test  all features and function of this wallet. I am fully trusted to this wallet very different to other wallet.
AnalynCadiz

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:01:27 AM

I just check out denarii - and it is like an all in one cryptocurrency wallet! Hoping more and more people will recognize its objective and i believe it is worth supporting till Denarii reach the moon! To whom can i ask more about this project? I'm really interested to this one and i'll be giving more time to focus to this project.
Since you are interested to know more about this project, might be better if you join in their telegram group and ask the team there about all your queries about Denarii Cash. For sure they will answer and explain everything how Denarii Cash be beneficial to its users.
jimely0907

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

worth it to participate their private sale, I need to wait till the end of the private sale, where exchanges to be listed the denarii cash token? i cant wait to see the future of denarii cash token, many opportunities and reward for purchasing denarii cash token. i believe to this project.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

worth it to participate their private sale, I need to wait till the end of the private sale, where exchanges to be listed the denarii cash token? i cant wait to see the future of denarii cash token, many opportunities and reward for purchasing denarii cash token. i believe to this project.

A very smart project which brings us excitement to always follow and believing that this project will work and succeed because this project had a great tea.that always provide creative ideas that attract more investors.
Bhe

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:12:46 PM

This App comes in handy for fast and secure transactions at your disposal.
You can also send money to your family and friends outside the Denarii community without having them register into the platform.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:06:08 PM

This App comes in handy for fast and secure transactions at your disposal.
You can also send money to your family and friends outside the Denarii community without having them register into the platform.

What a convenience and hassle free features! That would be one of the main fact that mostly investors and traders are looking in a digital blockchain payment wallet. Denarii is a friendly user that you can use anytime and anywhere of the day. Big thumbs up!
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:35:15 PM

Thank you for making a very good presentation of this project. Even if we don't open yet the whitepaper. Reading this thread make us understand what this project is all about. That makes sense when you want to gain or attract investors like me.
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:23:34 PM

Web application will be available soon. should be easy for those who uses desktop. They have created a mobile first which most of the users that they want to target is on the go

I'm glad to hear that op and it seems the devs have thought it well for providing some options for the user's convenience furthermore, targeting smartphone users as first priority is practically a good move as well. I have a question though since Denarii Cash wallet is a multiple-wallets app, can it also generate multiple addresses? like other wallet apps that I know, meaning I can have more than one BTC/Eth Addresses which is lacking in coins.ph as far as I know. I think if you have this feature, I'm pretty sure this is your biggest advantage over them.

Yes denarii.cash allows you to have multiple address. additional good thing with denarii cash is you can share your wallet to someone that uses denarii cash app. The can receive crypto on your behalf but cannot be withdrawn. This was requested by miners who does trading in ASIA. they are group of individuals in the field and uses only one account, but the master wallet holds by one of them.

Definitely skies the limit.but at the moment, the team are focusing in crypto remittance from middle east to asia

Does the crypto remittances from middle east to asia works well now? Any update about it? Does it mean that the application will be possible to run in Asia too not just from Middle East region? Well, we all hope that this multi-cryptocurrency wallet's features could surpass those wallets that are already running.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:29:36 PM

The fact that Denarii Cash started in 2017 with a working mobile application that was launched April this year. Since then, the company generated a quarter a million dollars and acquired 27,000+ registered users, 6000+ mobile installs and partnered with the pioneer companies in blockchain space such as Bancor, LAToken and more. Showing only how great and secured this blockchain wallet really is.
Ductabathree

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:44:43 PM

Newbie dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.
Cherryfie03

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

Denarii.Cash is a multi-cryptocurrency blockchain payment wallet that allows user to manage cryptocurrency, pay bills and even accept payment which is often to described as human atm machine that can dispense cash in cryptocurrency and as a reward

assortedheater

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:42:01 AM

As I understand products available on both iOS and the Android mobile app allows users to purchase, send, holding, bill payment and accept payment by encryption. OKLink.com, Paylance.com, Rebit.ph, and ECCPay cooperate to provide electricity payment, bill payment, and electronic funds transfer. This is the perfect idea for a payment Denarii. Cash is a multi-currency electronic blockchain allows users to manage electronic money, pay bills, accept payments, and more.
dudman8

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:53:24 AM

A very great project, I will participate in this project because it will be profitable in the future.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: