Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How helpful Bitcoin in future?  (Read 1544 times)
jatinderbit (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

I believe that bitcoin is useful because it affects the future of cryptocurrencies that rapidly broke into our lives ! I am sure that in the future all countries of the world will use it as a means of payment !
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

well, from what I thinking and what I have seen it was very helpful, I can't imagine if I could hodl my assets very long in bitcoin. It might be some peoples given up because they scared with the low prices, but it's clearly passionate me to pass all those challenges.
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?
only the future will show, so we have to wait fkr a while and see, but i believe in bitcoin, well, i might be wrong
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:25:59 AM

well, from what I thinking and what I have seen it was very helpful, I can't imagine if I could hodl my assets very long in bitcoin. It might be some peoples given up because they scared with the low prices, but it's clearly passionate me to pass all those challenges.
therebare a lot good things in bktcoin as there arw a lot of bad ones and i think tht yoi should choose wosely
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:30:25 AM

Bitcoin is the beginning of the development of the crypto currency and in general the new development of the financial sector!
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:33:29 AM

To express my opinion I want to quote Tim Draper's words, who made over $1 billion by getting early on Twitter, Skype, Tesla:"In five years, if you try to use fiat currency, they will laugh at you. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be so relevant... there will be no reason to have the fiat currencies."
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

I am sure that someday Bitcoin will become a means of payment that will be used by everyone in the world, Bitcoin will be used by all countries without any limit, we already know that there are some countries that use and have legalized Bitcoin as a means of payment, we just need time to see Bitcoin accepted by every country and we can pay anything by using Bitcoin.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

Well, Bitcoin are likely to be use as a choice of deflation instrument than real life usage IMO
However, scaling technique like LN could make it faster because bitcoin transaction speed is just awful at least for me

Right now, the only country that i know which put huge pressure on Crypto is China for now, not sure about others
Bellex

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

When you have fiat money on a debit card, in fact the bank owns the money and can freeze it, mistakenly write it off and so on. When it comes to bitcoin, there are only owners of crypto currency and there are no banks. So I think it’s popularity will only grow as payment usage
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

For me, the essential benefit of bitcoin right now is making money. This opens up a new market with great dynamics. And the technology of blockchain is already in demand.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:49:45 AM

As obvious alternative to gold and fiat for value storage I do not see Bitcoin going away at any stage. Also a lot of crypto trading still relies on Bitcoin. People first buy Bitcoin to then using it to buy their favourite ALT. I would always prefer Bitcoin about any of its forks.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:50:01 AM

Bitcoin can be useful in the future only if it starts to improve, rather than swim in the fog of glory. New technologies already allow much faster operations and at a lower rate than more and more attract new investors. And the adoption of bitcoin at the state level is still at the level of rumors and assumptions.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

Bitcoin can be helpful in the future in terms of payment. Rather than using the paper money bitcoin is much comfortable to use in terms payment

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

Bitcoin is as useful as gold or silver. Bitcoin is no longer the coin that we were hoping to get and become a global currency of the "people" so that we can decide on it. However it is still a great investment instrument for the millions here that try to make money off it.

In the future when people are having a portfolio that they will put their savings into there will be bitcoin at the side some where if you ask me, even the banks and investment firms will have an eye on bitcoin and when you are investing on that pharma company and insurance company you will put aside for some bitcoins as well on your portfolio. It will not be some "nerds money" or sorts and it will become more mainstream on investment world which it already began to be.
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:42:29 PM

I think in the future there will be the utilization of bitcoin which became digital currency for payment. We know now that many people have a bitcoin but as aset investment traded rather than as a means of payment.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:44:42 PM

I can't answer you with 100% certainty, but I can tell you what I think about it. Bitcoin will be very important in the future, and most likely it will be used by many. And in General, it has a very strong impact on the crypto-currency market now, and most likely, it will be so later.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Girtod

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:00:30 PM

I believe that in the future bitcoin will be a leader in the cryptocurrency market and will be in demand.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:10:40 PM

Most of us used bitcoin as a store of value. Bitcoin can give us real profit in the future if we just hold for how many years. There are lots of lives who were changed when bitcoin's value last year December 2017 touched around $19k. Aside from making profit, bitcoin is useful as well if we want to avoid cross border fees. There are still a lot of benefits that bitcoin could possibly help us in the future. We just have to wait and see for new updates about the blockchain and see what the future will bring.
Samtob4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:24:58 PM

i don't doubt the great future of bitcoin when i have heard of many people testimony , good turning around i belief my own future is bright in crypto currency market,
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: