Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:51:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How helpful Bitcoin in future?  (Read 1544 times)
easybtcearn2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

This is sad to hear that BTC is not legal in your country. We hope it will be legal soon. It has turned peope's fates around by converting them into millionaires and billionaires. Plus it has brought a rise to the economic development to a lot o countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:51:06 PM

I think bitcoin has a bright future.  I hope in future bitcoin will be common currency worldwide and it will be main currency on some country.
margaret22

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:59:32 PM

There are a lot of people in the world, who can not have a bank account, and also are forced to pay a huge fee for international money transfers. Bitcoin is a solutions for these problems.

Jochen

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:22:29 PM

It is very helpful, well at this moment, I've seen it's great help for us, how much more in the future. For example because this is a floating money, and it will be easy for us to purchase some stuff or pay bills, that's a huge convenience for us.
BitkoinJonny

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:26:32 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 08:34:04 PM by BitkoinJonny

I think in the nearest future bitcoin will become a real way for paying in shops and this technology will develop always. There are a lot of spheres where blockchain can use and need. So I believe in crypto future.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

It is very helpful, well at this moment, I've seen it's great help for us, how much more in the future. For example because this is a floating money, and it will be easy for us to purchase some stuff or pay bills, that's a huge convenience for us.
Yes, bitcoin is very helpful not only about by paying bills and other purchasing of good and services, because being a decentralized system making it a unique kind of monetary system and I believe that bitcoin is globally the new form of money in the future and everyone in this world can benefits and enjoy the use of bitcoin.

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:56:55 PM

Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

Bitcoin is the innovative payment currency of the 21st century, it's going to revolutionized the financial industry in the future, what we needed to do is to create massive awareness for bitcoin. Many countries of the world are using bitcoin to buy goods and services, there are bitcoin ATMs all over the globe, thus there are many use cases of bitcoin.

HOMT

Powered by,
ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:09:40 PM

I think that bitcoin is not able to replace cash, but in the future there will be a cryptocurrency that will be able to do it. And bitcoin will be something like cryptocurrency gold. In any case, in the future, cryptocurrencies will be legal all over the world.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:17:44 PM

I think that the main advantage of bitcoin is anonymity. For this reason, by and large, it is not permitted or prohibited. Anonymity is also a minus because of acceptance by the states. For states anonymity is bad
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:36:49 PM

Bitcoin will surely be useful because it can replace the traditional way of making payments and transactions, also the ledger system and distributed nature of bitcoin will ensure security, transparency and trust.
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:54:47 AM

I think that cryptocurrency is a coin that can really eliminate poverty. It is not a good thing to let the rescue funds disappear in the middle.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

According to my opinion, Bitcoin is very potential not only at the present time but also in the future. Big businesses can not deny the usefulness of Bitcoin. It is very helpful in transferring money across borders and banks have to rely on Blockchain's platform to improve their money transfer services.
Everything is fast, convenient, easier than ever.
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

would be nice to have a global currency and surpass all the barriers between different states, but well that's kind of a dream right now but we have to look at the future
vuviethung211988

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

Bitcoin futures will be the most appreciated currency. I believe so
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:20:42 PM

Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

Nice topic. I also want to know the effect of Bitcoin. I only know that in my country there are already a few schools that accept BTC as a currency for payment.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

Bitcoin does get a lot of resistance from various countries because of the enormous risks, but with many people who like and feel the benefits, we must be sure bitcoin can be useful in the future and legal.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

Well, for me bitcoin really helped me a lot and here is my list of numbers on what bitcoin helped me with...

1. Bitcoin help me to finance what I need
like the everyday stuffs, also money for my travel in the city to bond with my friends and thats it using it for needs and the not so needed one.
2. By using bitcoin sofwawallet ot help me to pay bills much easier and by our local wallet there is always a cash back.

Here is a thing which if you got lucky you can really use you money you just need to believe and study everything about marketing and trading that could save your life as user of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

Bitcoin is, of course, full of enchantment and opportunities. As we know, BTC market is evolving day by day, there will be a huge amount of people associated with it. By the times, it will get authorization from most of the countries of the world. It's illegality and other bad rumors spread as badly as everyone fears what they don't understand. When they will know, they will love BTC as well as start to use it in real life transactions and other ways.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:37:28 PM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency will not change the future. It already has. Because it already affected the daily lives of the people, and the banks, the government, and all the transactions financial and non financial in nature.
GoldOrBTC

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:42:01 PM

as per the bitcoin recent condition,  it is developing and also very useful for the users so can definitely assum a bright future but unfortunate nothing can be said surely cause situation can be changed anytime
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: