Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How helpful Bitcoin in future?  (Read 1544 times)
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

of course we can discuss the benefits for now, this is more appropriate than reviewing what will happen in the future. obviously there are many benefits of bitcoin for us as crypto investors and traders. in my opinion if you want to find out more you must explore with lots of reading and references for knowledge and insight.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

The future is electronic money . In China, for example has almost no possibility to pay cash. Bitcoin is a symbol of cryptocurrency . I think for him the future.
foremunp

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:37:49 AM

I am certain that one day Bitcoin will turn into a methods for installment that will be utilized by everybody on the planet. Bitecoin is additionally extraordinary as an undeniable contrasting option to gold and fiat for esteem stockpiling, I don't see Bitcoin going far at any stage.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:41:02 AM

Bitcoin has changed million of lives and is changing and hope after this dip Bitcoin will again help millions of families which have bought BTC and now hodl.

alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:45:18 AM

I hope that bitcoin will increasingly be accepted by governments and widely accepted by all to be able to transact them throughout the world, and I hope that more organizations will be able to accept the bar. math by bitcoin
coininside

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

For me Bitcoin is very exciting. For a long time, bitcoin has been used as a new way to conduct digital transactions, it does not need a third party at any time such as a bank, public and safe for everyone to use for transactions in each day. But because the number of very large transactions per day makes Bitcoin transactions slower and slower lately, it is very difficult to fix this problem, so I think, at the moment, investors will use BTC as a cryptocurrency to trade and hold their coins. that is why the price of Bitcoin is now down. and maybe if many return to buy Bitcoin, then the price will definitely rise again.
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:10:39 AM

Block-chain provides new level of technology for every day transactions without interact of banks, meaning transaction and services may get cheaper and more reliable.

There are many aspect BTC can take part in it.

Countries still a little reserved about implementing it in every day life. New technology nobody wants to risk to much first. They must see results and then everything will happen quickly once everybody will get familiar with benefit of crypto.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:36:07 AM

It seems that the BTC is returning its positions, but we should not place great hopes on it. You can kill everything, even bitcoin. Fortunately, he already experienced many unpleasant moments and became very reliable. Probably, the next test bitcoin will have to go through during the next financial crisis. In the meantime, you can not worry much.
I personally see a bright future for BTC because it really solves some serious problems in the world. Money transfer will become more reliable and, if everything goes as planned we won’t even need the banks anymore and in this kind of forum is what the crypto world needs right now and hopefully this will bring in more and more big investors so start investing in bitcoin or other digital cryptocurrency now.
roverboi

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

I guess no one know that or even if the bitcoin will stay for a year or another ten, but about the helpfulness of it for now it's just making buying from the internet much simple and easy, and transferring money from any part of the world to another is much easier Without excessive costs
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:51:00 AM

Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

There is a simple example about the benefits of Bitcoin is that you can use Bitcoin to transfer for everyone on all whole over the world fastly and no must through any intermediates

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
belal12

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:09:14 AM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. It have a great future, if you invest on it you will get a lot of profit. Bitcoin will be more helpful if you invest on it cause if you buy it now and hold it for long time than you will get a lot of profit at the end of this year.
bukmood

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:25:23 AM

Bitcoin is, obviously, loaded with charm and openings. As we probably am aware, BTC advertise is developing step by step, there will be a colossal measure of individuals related with it. By the occasions, it will get approval from the greater part of the nations of the world. It's illicitness and other awful bits of gossip spread as gravely as everybody fears what they don't get it. When they will know, they will love BTC and also begin to utilize it, all things considered, exchanges and different ways.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:50:24 PM

Bitcoin will be useful in the future not as a means of payment financial system. Bitcoin will in the future determine the ratings of any each crypto currency.
shollyen

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

Bitcoin has a very great future ahead. Bitcoin has that great potential to influence the price of other coins.... I see bitcoin becoming far better than this in the future.. If u invest in bitcoin, and u are patient enough, u will get a great reward .....it will eventually be very rewarding... Bitcoin is the standard for other coins in cryptocurrency....
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:45:22 AM

Bitcoin is very helpful in the future,because someday bitcoin will become a means of payment that will be used by every person in the world.So we says that bitcoin will be very helpful in the future.
Fwerim

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:11:29 AM

Bitcoin is, obviously, brimming with charm and openings. As we probably am aware, BTC showcase is advancing step by step, there will be an enormous measure of individuals related with it. By the occasions, it will get approval from a large portion of the nations of the world. It's lawlessness and other terrible gossipy tidbits spread as gravely as everybody fears what they don't get it. When they will know, they will love BTC and in addition begin to utilize it, all things considered, exchanges and different ways.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:36:29 AM

its helpful to the future because you can buy something and you'll use bitcoin as a cash.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:42:42 AM

One major problem solved with bitoin at this moment is the international  payment system that rely on certain fiat which is not available for so many traders to exchange their products and services with! Bitcoin is connecting people across the world in trade, tourism and other business and personal interest, making trade and value exchange possible efficiently and in a decentralized envinronment!

IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

Bitcoin is helpful because as an alternative currency, one that is completely virtual, is designed to change and improve our financial structure. Transactions will be easier, quicker and safer –all recorded in a digital ledger. Imagine shopping or simply going out without having to bring cash or credit cards with you. That’s life simplified, right?
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:33:34 AM

Almost every person involved with the cryptocurrency market knows the answer to this particular question which is anonymity. This is the primary goal of Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market on the whole. The ability to conduct financial transactions online without any sort of interference by any centralized authority like banks etc is simply amazing in my opinion and something that the world needs. As the cryptocurrency market continues to gain traction over time, more and more people will definitely join this amazing market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: