Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:44:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How helpful Bitcoin in future?  (Read 1545 times)
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

Bitcoin is helpful because as an alternative currency, one that is completely virtual, is designed to change and improve our financial structure. Transactions will be easier, quicker and safer –all recorded in a digital ledger. Imagine shopping or simply going out without having to bring cash or credit cards with you. That’s life simplified, right?

I understand the difference between the shopping with cash and cards but shopping with bitcoin and card does not really make any difference because now we have technology wherein you do not have to carry cards in order to shop as you can use your mobile to shop using online payment, UPI etc but the real difference between bitcoin and cards will be untraced transaction as noone can trace our transaction through bitcoin.

zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

Bitcoin will helpful in future in all business and normal life because most of companies coming in crypto and joining ecosystem.

redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:17:46 AM

Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?
We are able to observe these days bitcoin nevertheless exhibits it's living following quite a long time as well as several weeks from reduced costs, right now begin to increase. In my opinion within bitcoin for future years. simply because apart from which, government authorities in a variety of nations possess began keeping conferences as well as talking about bitcoin as well as the benefits of blockchain technologies.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:31:05 AM

Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

If you want real life example, then i will give you my example, before started bitcoin, i have not too much money, still i have a job, but my salary is not enough for me and also my family. But when bitcoin came in my life then my life style has been changed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Courtneyha

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

It is believed that Bitcoin's greatest success is that it has become an effective way to cover the government's personal wealth. At this point, Bitcoin appears as a great choice. And I think the future of Bitcoin can replace gold.  Cheesy
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

Most of us used bitcoin as a store of value. Bitcoin can give us real profit in the future if we just hold for how many years. There are lots of lives who were changed when bitcoin's value last year December 2017 touched around $19k. Aside from making profit, bitcoin is useful as well if we want to avoid cross border fees. There are still a lot of benefits that bitcoin could possibly help us in the future. We just have to wait and see for new updates about the blockchain and see what the future will bring.

I think bitcoin can big help of the future especially when we invest Bitcoin because we can earn more profit. We can used it for the future especially when we are getting older.
lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

Bitcoin, unlike centralized coins, develops according to the laws of the market, is not subject to change and inviolable. . For seven years, thousands of coins have not been able to recreate these qualities. These characteristics allow bitcoin to remain a revolutionary crypto currency. This is the standard and the foundation of the new economy of the world.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

I want to say about all blockchain preferences, it is not only for bitcoin but for all blockchain networks:
-The transfer of ownership in different variations
- Conclusion, execution, cancellation and contestation of the contract.
* Electronic keys and identifiers
* Cargo tracking in automatic mode
* payment for the use of toll roads, Parking lots
* Smart home - all" smart " devices can be connected to each other or via the Internet
* Payment for public transport, hotel rooms, etc.
• The reliability of real property rights
* Use of blockchain for factoring operations
* Digital platform for knowledge exchange and management of turnover of intellectual property, copyright and patent rights
* Transfer of medical electronic patient records into a single system, accounting, monitoring, control of patients ' health.
* Carrying out and registration of transactions on rent and purchase of housing, auctions and competitions.
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

Bitcoin will be so helpful in the future since it's a digital way of transaction Technology has changed everything around us. It has penetrated into our day to day lives such that living without them is unimaginable now. From healthcare services to entertainment technology has conquered it all. How can the financial industry be left untouched? From online banking services to blockchains, a lot of changes have come into effect in the last few years. With this I strongly believe bitcoin has a major role to play
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:06:32 PM

Bitcoin has survived even harder times. The price crashes and goes back up all the time because the market is volatile and it is not regulated. People can still get away with scams and that is what keeps the big investors away. I personally see a bright future for BTC because it really solves some serious problems in the world. It is really helpful in the future especially in transaction with out third party. Bitcoin really a great help on our society.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:55:26 AM

I believe which bitcoin can't substitute money, however, later on, you will see the cryptocurrency which can get it done. As well as bitcoin is going to be something similar to cryptocurrency precious metal. Regardless, later on, cryptocurrencies are going to be lawful worldwide.
maiconle88

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:56:41 AM

It helps to connect all the world and makes global transaction become easier.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

Sad to here btc is treated as illegal in your country but i believe it will change in the near future because btc or crypto currency is just an innovation of our fiat money. Its part of economic growth for each countries businesses. Using specific coins will contribute for the stability of volume of each coins.

Trade to trade

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
belal12

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

Money means everything, for me bitcoin is my future. It is the king of cryptocurrency , we can earn a lot of money from here, if we invest on it and hold it for long term then we can change our future.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

In my opinion this very helpful if it will succeed. But for now there's still argument about adaptation and trust. Hopefully in coming years goverment and crypto settle all this problem. Because I think crypto is very helpful in the future.
Chesterjems

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:16:49 AM

Btc looks like very far-sighted crypto currency with really amazing experience of surviving on the crypto market, I suppose that there will not be any crypto currencies which will be able to compete with it. Moreover, Btc will be good as for holding and for trading as well in te future.
alvin345

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

Btc will save our money if you are ready to invest enough amount of them, the risk is low and I am sure that I will invest much more in the next few months.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:34:52 AM

I think that if bitcoin becomes a global currency, it might help improve one country's economic status. But on a personal level, bitcoin will help improve a person's financial status. It might also become as an alternate mode of payment in the future. How do you think bitcoin will help in the future?
papaka

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:47:53 AM

It may make a close connection through the world in the future.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

Bitcoin is especially useful for influencing the price of all the coins in the crypto world. In the future I think there will be many companies that will pay their employees in bitcoin. Also in the future, people will pay their purchases in bitcoin and will be a means of payment for international circulation. Such a method of payment is much easier.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: