Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How helpful Bitcoin in future?  (Read 1544 times)
kickmegconet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:31:51 AM

Waiting for BTC with 1k price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:28:15 AM

Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

If a country totally accepts the opportunities brought buy bitcoin, its market value will continue to pave its way higher and as a result, more opportunities be implemented as the whole world might rely on the use of cryptocurrencies as the means of transactions.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:22:36 AM

To become a bridge for all cryptocurrency, then Bitcoin is so much useful even right now.
Cause what i know that every people has ever been exchanging their altcoin into Bitcoin.

tiovaporo

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:41:10 AM

Just Hodl, guys
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:47:52 AM

Bitcoin may be legal or illegal in certain countries, but no one will know that you have bitcoins if you don’t tell about it yourself. If you know how to use cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in particular, this gives you huge advantages in the financial environment. Now, at least, you do not need banks to send funds to relatives in Australia while in Alaska. You can do it yourself in minutes.
charlyee

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:11:07 AM

my opinion is that bitcoin will be a payment method in many companies like automotive industry, and many MNC companies.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?
Bitcoin is a very valuable asset in the future and if you buy some BTC now for long-term investments, then big profits await you in the future. only a few countries legalize Bitcoin but they don't know if digital currencies can change their economic life if they invest now and save it for a long time even though the risk is very large, if the price drops then the loss will get but if prices rise to rich in days or in the future. an example in real life is myself because my economy has changed completely before using Bitcoin.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
lyaclotesual

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:02:45 AM

Should I keep to hold coins from mining?
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:46:56 AM

I continue to believe in the huge benefits of BTC for modern digital society. After stabilization of prices on the crypto market, it will again attract the attention of investors and will begin a rapid growth. Through the use of BTC, all transactions in society will become much easier and more profitable.
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:33:41 AM

Both bitcoin and altcoin, their existence is not legal. In some countries there have been those who have permitted, even contributed to the development of crypto technology in their country. Although there are not many and not all countries like that, if there are many countries that provide positive support, crypto can become stronger and more powerful in providing benefits. From my priority, it still supports bitcoin as a digital currency that is not used for real-world transactions in everyday life.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:54:15 AM

Bitcoin is very useful for the future because we can see that there are now many people who join Crypto. And in some countries, they also gave permission to use Crypto for payment media. We believe that in the future Bitcoin will have a positive impact as a medium of payment that is very easy and fast.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
maiggilkamu

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:22:45 AM

theres a lot of benefits we can get from bitcoin, first of all, you can transfer money from any place to another without fees or difficulties also payments from any parties will be done accordingly and transactions will always be recorded
Alticbinboad

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:29:10 AM

i think sure that someday Bitcoin will become a means of payment that will be used by everyone in the world.
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:42:44 AM

i think sure that someday Bitcoin will become a means of payment that will be used by everyone in the world.
I also agree with this opinion. Lightning network is constantly growing and scaling and will soon be able to be fully used for fast and convenient payment

great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages, but in my opinion there is a significant drawback. Bitcoin does not have a specific authoritative person who defended the interests of Bitcoin in the crypto space. This may have a negative effect on the position of Bitcoin in the future.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

I chose BTC because it is always a valuable coin of all time. It is always the king in the crypto market. For the sake of it has attracted a lot of attention of many large investors in the world. So it has become a common development trend of people today is investing long. BTC will thrive in the future and be present on all major trading floors in the world.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

The general acceptability of bitcoin right now is poor, but I believe with time people will see the good in crypto in general and it will be a thing of the past. Mainstream adoption will take more time, but I believe things will be smooth someday. Scalability issues is the major deterrent factors for crypto in general to be embedded in large businesses. Most businesses won't want a network clog when too many transactions are ongoing. Let's see what the future holds anyway, there is hope.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:22:54 PM

When bitcoin will be accepted all around the world, it will become very easy to do payments and transfers. And I think bitcoin is safer than any other payment services as it is private. Privacy and safety of finances are the most important nowadays with plenty of hackers and cyber security issues around.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

Of course there are where illegal it is, where in stores to pay for example Japan , have created a bitcoin blockchain and this is probably the most important thing

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

I cannot imagine that BTC is going to be used in the future. I prefer altcoins and believe that they have much more potential and usage cases in the future. Thats why, altcoins will revolutionise every industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: