Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:02:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is a virtue but how much patience do you have?  (Read 4736 times)
ACTrend

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

Hello! Patience is very good, especially in a business like crypto currency. But we also need to think ahead .. Not all tokens that have fallen in price after the start of growth will recover. And those tokens that return to their former value, they will need a lot of time.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Taniya1901

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

I agree with you, in the crypto world, and in General in life patience is very important. it is necessary for trading on the exchange. And it helps not to do anything stupid on the market.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:16:01 PM

yes you are right patience is the key to success when you trade because with the patience you have then you can get a lot of profits and you can avoid the losses. control the patience you have and don't be easy to panic.
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?

Patience is a virtue indeed but you also have to be wise. You just don't put your money in something and then expect that you will earn. You have to be wise in investing your money. Know where to invest.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:25:45 PM

sometimes too much "patience" is not a good thing either, in looking at out portfolios, we should always consider the pros and cons of each token that we hold, and decide for ourselves whether the weakness is temporary or structural.
absenter87

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

Well, firstly, I knew where I went and where I invested, and secondly, I know perfectly well that this market is constantly falling that way and sooner or later it will grow so I do not worry.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:44:16 AM

It's hard, because sometimes there's a sense of fear when the market down. Because when capital is spent, the daily value of property is constantly decreasing. But the game is always, investment is always accompanied by risk

A couple of years ago, I had these fears as well. Man, many times I made mistakes selling the altcoins I had as I thought I would lose everything if I do not do it. Now, I am a pretty patient person.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:46:02 AM

I know it is diffecult sometime but I never lose hope because we earned a lot here. We should keep strong hope about this. Patience is the key to success in crypto market!
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:57:47 AM

Best way for you is not to see the price daily. You have paid for coins. You forget it like this money is not yours. You look the price when it bull run. I think good time will come soon for you.

True. Somtimes the more you look at the market and monitor the fluctuation, the more impatient you would become. Just sit still and wait for things to progress
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:00:34 AM

I have enough patience just like hodling a coin. The more you hodl sometimes pays you a big reward when the coins have a big value in the long run. We must not lose patience in crypto world, because we never know what the future holds.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?

Well mate, As much as you control yourself for what have happen now in the crypto market. Always think of positive things that will happen after the red days. Don't take of any losses, always think of the possibilities that it can go back to green and arises more. Be positive always.
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:02:43 AM

I have patience enough to not sell in panic when coin price dump. Gun control is very important in cryptocurrency world.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:05:06 AM

I have patience enough to not sell in panic when coin price dump. Gun control is very important in cryptocurrency world.
That's right, I agree with you because if you are impatient you will experience a huge loss, you will never profit.
need patience.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:07:25 AM

yes you are right that panic selling will only lead you to lose some coin value. here, being patience is a very important to have. It is virtue and we must have full patience, not half or moreover quarter. But, patience is not enough. We need to be smarter and more careful in considering the right time to sell, buy, and hold.

A big amount of patience is needed when you are investing in crypto, we know that it is not stable, and the market price can change anytime, so you need to have a 100% trust and patience in order for you to succeed in here.
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:11:01 AM

yes you are right that panic selling will only lead you to lose some coin value. here, being patience is a very important to have. It is virtue and we must have full patience, not half or moreover quarter. But, patience is not enough. We need to be smarter and more careful in considering the right time to sell, buy, and hold.

A big amount of patience is needed when you are investing in crypto, we know that it is not stable, and the market price can change anytime, so you need to have a 100% trust and patience in order for you to succeed in here.

Yes you are right mate, a huge amount of patience is really a virtue in this business because it takes a lot of time to make youre coins rise. The more time you wait the higher the profit you may gain when you sell youre coins. So lets all be patient to have more profit in the future.
mwpakpak

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:13:08 AM

To enjoy the fruit of labor you should not look at short term gain and change your vision to a long term view. Time is an important essence to succeed in crypto.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:17:07 AM

Patience is always needed in this kind of investments ,the question if how much patience you have in your tank, it is a must to have a more patience than the usual ,because if you do not have ,you are at the losing end so be more patience.
SFMiner

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:32:23 AM

Persistence obviously need to gigantic. In any case, I will reveal to you that bitcoin was beneath 5000 and now 7500. What's more, I'm certain he'll become significantly greater. So now there is no reason to worry and your understanding will be remunerated.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:46:40 AM

That's right, I agree with you because if you are impatient you will experience a huge loss, you will never profit.
need patience.
Staying patient is a challenge because life is very uncertain, and you don't know what may happen the next time though how much you plan or think the way things should be. However, we have to be, and I believe it's not going to be hard if you set your mind positively. If you don't allow negative thoughts affect your inner strength and to overcome fear is to be strong and brave. Relax your mind, focus on your goal, be your dreams, and if things don't turn out to be well then don't worry, go ahead change the plan and style but never the goal and vision. Life is not always at its best and we have to accept that reality for us to gain confidence and awareness to survive and learn from every experience.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:46:48 AM

Patience is very important to have in the cryptocurrency. However, we cannot count how much our patience. In this case, i think that we must be patient and patient. There is no limitation of the patience. So, it is better to think more about the ways to make our earnings bigger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: