Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is a virtue but how much patience do you have?  (Read 4736 times)
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:39:00 AM

Patience is all the attitudes we must have when dealing with this bloody crypto market, most of us who believe in investment will be patient in responding to this market, otherwise we will not know how to survive in this market.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:56:35 AM

By the way, patience and the HODL strategy are two different things. I never recommend to someone to HODL an altcoin, especially which has small marketcap. In this market, everyone needs some patience of course, but don't HODL alts like crazy.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:44:46 AM

I only trade on btc for now and little alts in my portfolio are untouch because they are good project and dont need to swap them soon as what in have in btc is OK for now and just have to hold some little alts in case , so am very calm and focus as no panic selling from here.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:54:49 AM

By the way, patience and the HODL strategy are two different things.
how can you say different? you cant do hodling if you dont have a patience .

I never recommend to someone to HODL an altcoin, especially which has small marketcap.
there are lots of them now and most of them are newer alts but this does not mean that they arent profitable  . i still see a trader that are satisfied on thier chosen new coins   .

In this market, everyone needs some patience of course, but don't HODL alts like crazy.
yes . patience is a virtue as what the saying says but why not hodl alt like crazy if the alts are good ( e.g eth , xrp  , bnb ,  )
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:38:03 AM

Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?

In my opinion, the current cryptocurrency market is doing just fine. Maybe a lot of altcoin prices are down but this is due to the strengthening of the price of bitcoin and also the dominance of bitcoin in the market which is already more than 68%. Maybe we should be patient to wait for the altseason to arrive in the future
Marble777

Activity: 736

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:59:56 AM

I am a long-term investor and I am very confident in every decision I make, even though the market is in a bad or bloody situation, this teaches me to always be patient with this. I will not sell at a low price because it is not the right decision unless you invest with the wrong coins or do not have further development, of course by selling then exchanging with other coins is the right decision.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:22:10 PM

Patience is indeed a virtue, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. Being patient is not always a smooth ride, it entails looking forward to the future which is hopefully going to be better. It wasn't easy holding up with the bearish trend of the market, but I'm glad that the market is getting better. Let's not give up on our hopes for a better experience in this industry, I'm positive that the best is yet to come.
akungagal

Activity: 700

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:39:29 PM

Trying not to watch the charts everyday and go for some hobby or other investment spheres  Grin
Greendays are coming, hang on, we are ready to fly  Wink
you look very relaxed  Grin Grin, i also try to do like you.
but i can't avoid it, i always look at the chart every day. indeed i sometimes panic and feel compelled to immediately cut loss, but as you said greendays will be coming soon, and i don't want to miss that.

that's why even though i feel panicked, i can still control myself to not cut loss quickly.

ajja

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:43:41 PM

I have unlimited patience here, I know if I'm not patient then I won't get anything. but we must be realistic when patient, don't wait for the uncertainty.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:48:15 PM

I am a long-term investor and I am very confident in every decision I make, even though the market is in a bad or bloody situation, this teaches me to always be patient with this. I will not sell at a low price because it is not the right decision unless you invest with the wrong coins or do not have further development, of course by selling then exchanging with other coins is the right decision.
If you have options like that it's still the right attitude towards this type of industry, you have to build trust with projects to invest your time and money, with enough patience you'll be able to get the right position and the right timing selling your assets in time that it's already needed you
to release your holdings or change it with other coins to divert your investment.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:58:12 PM

Yes patience is the key in the crypto space. But how long can we hold onto patience hoping the market will increase. In this case, some people quit while continue. As for me, I have been keeping my patience ever since I entered the market some three years ago. Although I have suffered loss, I have not given up.

farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 01:30:04 PM

Only very patient and seasoned people can safely meet the turns that the market makes. But sometimes each of us lacks patience. Probably we all sold part of the cryptocurrency in 2018 at a very low rate without waiting for this year and its growth.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:03:06 PM

this can be likened to a spinning wheel, crypto has reached its highest point and currently crypto is in a phase of correction, I'm sure crypto will definitely return a large profit for us, patience is the key to dealing with fluctuating crypto market conditions.
patience is owned by someone certainly different, you must be able to determine when to hold or sell, patience including the key to success

bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:09:11 PM

It's easy to be patient if you don't invest more than you can afford to lose.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 07:21:51 PM

Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?

Where there is panic, I'll advice one to just take a time out to breathe because decisions made in panic are usually hazardous and one tends to regret it on the long run. Patience is one  ot those things c ryptocurrency teaches you. If only one has the patience to wait a little bit more, outcomes will definitely be different

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
altcoinEra

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:40:43 PM

Guys, I have faced a problem recently. trading cost me around 500$ in this month. I am disappointed with my disregarding results. Should I change to mining? And if yes, what equipment would you recommend?
FloatOn70s

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:44:27 PM

Guys, I have faced a problem recently. trading cost me around 500$ in this month. I am disappointed with my disregarding results. Should I change to mining? And if yes, what equipment would you recommend?
Mining equipment is expensive. It's very hard to start from a zero point. But in today's world there is an option of starting rather quick. I would recommend to check this site to see relevant mining rigs: globemining com
altcoinEra

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:47:01 PM

Mining equipment is expensive. It's very hard to start from a zero point. But in today's world there is an option of starting rather quick. I would recommend to check this site to see relevant mining rigs: globemining com
Yeah, I clearly see these models, and prices as well.  Equipment is expensive but I guess that it worth it. Do you mine yourself? What miner would you take?
FloatOn70s

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:50:41 PM

Yeah, I clearly see these models, and prices as well.  Equipment is expensive but I guess that it worth it. Do you mine yourself? What miner would you take?
Yes, I both do trading and mining. I bought some simple S17 from globemining as well.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:51:35 PM

When investing in cryptocurrency, you must set a goal: choose a long-term investment strategy regardless of price spikes or determine the border at which price you will sell cryptocurrency. And then you just have to be patient and wait and should not panic. Bitcoin prices fluctuate with a period of four years. But if you compare the price of BTC in 2017 year and 2010, then it has grown significantly)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: