Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:32:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Technical Analysis?  (Read 128 times)
SwiftCoin1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

Video short https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXfLmgjneIk&list=LLYJtV5ZHzjP4BP6qOGr802A  explaining the basics
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:37:00 PM

you need explain to this thread not all in video link.

Different from fundamental analysis, Bitcoin's technical method relies more on price monitoring already presented in the chart. The technicalist (chartist) uses a practical approach that detects historical data on price charts, with a variety of analysis tools to gain better understanding and prediction. By applying technical analysis, a Bitcoin trader can know the direction of trends, market sentiments, and key levels that become the limit of important price movements.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

technical analysis is a technique of analysis known in the world of finance used to predict the trend of a stock price by studying past market data, especially price and volume movements At first technical analysis only take into account the movement of market prices or instruments concerned, assuming that the price reflects all relevant factors before an investor realizes it through various other means. Technical analysis can use a variety of models and the basis for example, for price movements used methods such as Relative Strength Index, Average movement index, regression, market and intra-market correlation, cycle or classical way of analyzing chart patterns.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

is an analytical technique known in the financial world used to predict the trend of a stock price by studying past market data, especially price and volume movements.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:29:36 PM

is an analytical technique known in the financial world used to predict the trend of a stock price by studying past market data, especially price and volume movements.

Technical analysis is required if you are planning to invest a huge amount of coins because in this way you will be going to determine if you will be earning profit or not since the market prices are volatile.
ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:54:36 PM

For me, Technical analysis will be a SOP when we have investment. In this way we can predict the price by studying the movement of the past market data.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:28:05 PM

Technical analysis can help investors anticipate what is “likely” to happen to prices over time. Technical analysis is applicable to securities where the price is only influenced by the forces of supply and demand. Technical analysis attempts to use past stock price and volume information to predict future price movements or compairing from the past price indications umril present.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:22:15 AM

Technical analysis for me is like a weather forecast. You are trying to identify if the current volume of stocks exchange is going to be fatal or not. This is very easy to understand but hard to perform especially if you do trading. As far as i know there are to type of TA the short term view and the long term view(Which is obvious).

There are a lot of key factors for a technical analysis. I don't know the other since I am not a pro trader but I only know one thing the  High liquidity. In which you can easily identify based on volume that you can see in every exchanger sites like binance.

For example: currently binance top volume coins are ETH and EOS.  Since this type of coins has a huge number of volume the price can be very volatile more than any other coin. This could be the key for traders to dive in and out in a short period of time. 

PS: I guess you should have explain the topic more rather than letting us to watch a video cause that might be just a form of marketing strategy for you to gain more traffic on that video.

Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

Technical analysis for me is like a weather forecast. You are trying to identify if the current volume of stocks exchange is going to be fatal or not. This is very easy to understand but hard to perform especially if you do trading. As far as i know there are to type of TA the short term view and the long term view(Which is obvious).

There are a lot of key factors for a technical analysis. I don't know the other since I am not a pro trader but I only know one thing the  High liquidity. In which you can easily identify based on volume that you can see in every exchanger sites like binance.

For example: currently binance top volume coins are ETH and EOS.  Since this type of coins has a huge number of volume the price can be very volatile more than any other coin. This could be the key for traders to dive in and out in a short period of time. 

PS: I guess you should have explain the topic more rather than letting us to watch a video cause that might be just a form of marketing strategy for you to gain more traffic on that video.

I also see him as wanting to promote the video, rather than analyzing it for the community. The form is superficial lack of professionalism. Technical analysis is just a reference and everyone can do it. Is it important that they are analysts? Or just a regular user, making videos for multiple views.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: